BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
Amazing mascara for super thick, black lashes. This is not the mascara for "neat" lashes, but for the "clumpy in a good way" type of look. I like to put on at least three layers for the biggest impact.
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
It's a good mascara but not the best. It's easy to apply and it dries quickly. I use this product every once in a while when I can't find my roller lash mascara. I wouldn't buy it, I always get samples of it.
Kayla S.
This is one of my favorite mascaras in the whole entire world!!! The wand is a bit intimidating but it’s so easy to use and the formula hugs lashes and fans them out! As an added bonus, my lashes always feel soft & touchable (no flakes or hardness!) after the mascara dries.
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
The Perversion Mascara is a good choice if you are looking for something that lengthens without getting too clumpy. I think the price is a little too much for such a basic mascara when I can find something better in the drugstore, especially since mascaras dry out easily.
Angie H.
Clawson, MI
Got a sample of this mascara in a monthly box subscription. Fell in love with it right away and had to run out and buy the full size. Its now the only mascara I use. Gives me full lashes. I would recommend this stuff to anyone!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I bought this with the primer and I have to say that I was very disappointed. I spent a lot of money on a product that couldn't hold a curl or lengthen my lashes. I just couldn't believe that I was getting a bad product from urban decay. No I will no buy this again.
Melissa W.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mascara! A coworker told me to try it, and it’s lengthening and volumizing! I can usually get away with one coat! The only downside is it doesn’t hold a curl for me perfectly. Also, when I wear two coats, if I sweat at the gym, it sometimes smudges a little.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
A lot of people really love this mascara, and I really can't see why. I am not a huge fan of the brush (I feel it's too big and makes my lashes look clumpy). This mascara did lengthen my lashes some, but it did not help with volume or density. I'm anxious to try the new mascara from UD because of the different brush!
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
My ride or die! Adds plenty of natural length and volume without clumping. I'm on my second tube so far and plan to continue buying! My only issue with it is that it leaves black smudges under my eyes throughout the day, but wipes away easily!
Taylor F.
Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is excellent! You get a ton of product in the packaging and the wand is great for lifting and lengthening your lashes. I use this everyday and will be buying it again. It is one of my favorite mascaras I've ever purchased. Go get yours from Sephora today because you will not regret it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.