BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Blanca C.
This mascara is so good. It’s super pigmented so I literally just need one swipe and I’m good to go. It makes my lashes look really long and voluminous. The only negative thing is that it sometimes flakes when I have it on for a long time.
Shelby T.
As I mentioned with the Subversion, I loved this mascara. I found Better Than Sex, but before that mascara, this was my go to. It made my eyelashes look full and lasted a pretty long time as well. I’d still recommend this to others.
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
I've only used the sample sizes. I pick it up as a gift for as a sample whenever I can. I currently have been using up my other mascaras, or at least until they are bad and need replacing before I purchase this. It's amazing. It makes your lashes so thick and covers them so well. The only thing is I recommend using waterproof mascara remover because it is a bit difficult to get it all off and I don't like having any makeup on my eyes while I am sleeping.
Carissa A.
I got this in my Ipsy glam blag. I like it a lot. I would definitely buy it to switch up mascaras once in a while. Lengthening, great volume, dark color. It does clump a little bit, but it’s not terrible. I’d recommend it. It’s a typical price for Prestige mascara, so I’d say try it if you already spend that money on another Prestige brand! :)
Olivia J.
This is the best mascara ever! It stays all day. It’s not flakey. And it’s pitch black which I love. The packaging is so adorable and you just can’t beat the price. I will be buying again and I recommend everyone buy one as well.
Samantha A.
Glendale
My all time favorite mascara! I got this also in my IPSY bag so I only got a trial of it. But by far definitely worth the regular size price. Stays on and doesn’t clump like other mascaras. I also feel like it didn’t give me the dreaded “spider” lashes some mascaras do
Monique V.
Gotha
This is a great mascara especially for straight lashes! Not only do I enjoy this mascara but my mother has been obsessed with it for the past 2 years! She even has a travel sized in her purse! I’d definitely recommend this mascara.
Samantha C.
Centennial
I gotta admit $25 for mascara is quite expensive for me but it was worth it. My lashes looked so full and long !! I will definitely buy this again even though it was kinda pricey. I recommend this if you want length and volume!!
Haley M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I love the mascara brush. It does not clump my lashes at all, and helps to curl them as well. It flakes a little bit, but other than that it is amazing. I would purchase this product again.
Destiny D.
Palatine, IL
This lasted really well and did a nice job and separating my lashes. I feel like it’s lacking a little oomph but that’s probably because I prefer a little more volume. It does lengthen an provide a nice natural but better lash.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.