BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lori H.
Good mascara for lengthening, but if your main concern is volume then this isn’t necessarily the best. Doesn’t clump as much as others though, so that’s a plus! You can definitely see a difference in the quality of this vs a drugstore brand, so I’d say it’s worth the price.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I do typically have it in travel size vs regular. Feel like It goes on smooth, doesn't smudge or clump! Perfect shade of black BUT I don't think it lives up to its title. I can't get this mascara to look beyond a calm, daily mascara look. I was expecting something more dramatic.
Erica G.
Great mascara, comparable to Diorshow. This makes my lashes long, dark, and gorgeous. It's buildable, so one coat is great for day, and and extra coat or two adds length and volume for a flirtier after-hours look. Can get a tad clumpy, so take off the excess before applying!
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This is a ride or die mascara for me, it has everything I am looking for in a mascara. It gives my lashes volume and length without looking super clumpy and like spider legs. It is also super black and works just as good on my lower lashes. The price is justified for sure!
Sydney L.
The first time I tried this stuff I didn't really like it. It was too liquidy and it clumped horribly. The second time I used it, it was the same story. The third time I used it, it worked great but didn't last very long and started to fall off my lashes and on to my face.
Brittany H.
On my second tube of this mascara. I love how it coats my lashes and really makes them pop. The formula is a bit wetter then some so you have to be careful for a few seconds after it's been applied. I sneezed once and it did transfer to my under eye area. Also, no flacking!
Vanessa D.
This mascara is great for a dramatic effect. My eyes look like they have falsies on when I wear it. I personally like the travel size opposed to the full size because it doesn't clump as much or dry out. Love the mascara though.
Liberty T.
Aliquippa
The only thing this mascara did for me was add the super black pigment to my lashes. It was super clumpy and short lasting sadly. Although I am not much of a fan of Urban Decay products aside from eye shadows, I was especially disappointed with this product. Its a no from me.
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
It's a good mascara but not the best. It's easy to apply and it dries quickly. I use this product every once in a while when I can't find my roller lash mascara. I wouldn't buy it, I always get samples of it.
Ashley W.
I received a sample of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and I absolutely lovedddddd the wand on this mascara. Most mascara's come with a wand with bristles that are too separated and doesn't brush my lashes out well. This wand is legit. Definitely worth the splurge.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.