BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
The first time you use this mascara definitely hear angels singing, it is very good think that daria my sister for sale by a box of these masks tabs (is a joke don't panic) really I love would that is image the love that I have this mask tab, if you have the opportunity to buy it do not hesitate two time and go for it.
I love this so much I use it every song day glides on so nice on my lashes like butter it is definitely worth the price for this this is my all time favorite mascara and there is so much product in the tube I bought it at Sephora I love urban Decay it’s my favorite makeup brand
Jamie M.
Urban decay is a brand that knows how to make an amazing mascara, and this one is at the top of my favorites list! This mascara delivers beautiful definition and volume with one sweep, and it doesn’t clump or get hard to use within a few weeks like some mascaras I’ve tried in the past.
Kala E.
Church Road, VA
I use this mascara everyday. It works good on its own but doesn't give much curl, just length. Came in a box for $10 from sephora so it's not that expensive. No harsh smells and is pretty. Recommend for those not looking for a big curl
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My everyday mascara!!! Holy grail!!! I prefer this over all over mascaras. Blackest ever... makes my eyelashes longer and more voluminous... I might add a little more primer or second or third application, along with curling my eyelashes.. I don't really have any eyelashes to speak of, btw.
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
I got a sample of this with one of my Ulta orders and I absolutely loved this mascara. I would definitely go out and buy the full version of it. Great pigment and my lashes looked so full!
Christine and Hailey B.
This gives really beautiful volume to your lashes. It is also blacker than black which I love. The only issue with it is that the wand comes out with lots of product on it and it can make your lashes super clumpy quickly so you have to be careful, but it is a beautiful top coat.
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
Really dark and splitting mascara. Its blacker than black and really brings out your shadows and eye color very easily. It doesnt clump which I adore and its a great price for the value of the mascara.
Cila F.
Turlock, CA
This is the only high end mascara I have tried so far that I will be repurchasing. I bought mine online at Sephora for $23. This products brings my lashes to life by providing fullness, thickness, and length. This mascara has a beautiful formula and a fluffy applicator that is perfect for dramatic lashes. In comparison to the "Better than Sex" mascara by Too Faced, Perversion out performs!
Isabella G.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my eyes look so much bigger. I use this mascara almost every single day. I bought mine at Sephora. I use the travel size because you don’t really use the big one before you’re supposed to switch it out. It’s a great value and I tell everyone who asked if my eyelashes were real or not to use it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.