BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription when the product first launched, and for the most part, I enjoyed it. It gave my lashes volume and made them black, but I couldn't use it on my bottom lashes due to the immense transfer that happened anytime I blinked. Top lashes were great though!
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
I wanted to love this mascara - it makes my lashes look incredible, so thick and long and blacker than black - however, every time I use it it irritates my eyes so much that they end up watering so bad I have mascara running down my face :(
Jeanette A.
Riverside, CA
Love it! I received a travel size of this mascara and it quickly became my favorite! I purchased this mascara several times. It's perfect for every day wear and is so easy to apply! The brush isn't too big so it's not messy at all! It's lightweight and doesn't clump up like other products!
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
This is such a good mascara. It made my lashes full and long. I didn't notice any clumping with this product and it stayed on very nicely. I will be purchasing this product again for sure. If you want to find a good mascara, this one is it.
Merlana B.
Glenside, PA
It's difficult for me to find a good mascara. I have very short thin eyelashes. The brush makes it easy to apply. I haven't tried the full sized yet, only the trial. But once my trial is up, I will definitely be purchasing the full sized mascara. It doesn't run at all, which is what I need after working over 12 hours in a row.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the way this mascara looks when I first apply it. It's extremely volumizing and thickening. It makes my lashes look so full and luscious. My problem with it is that by the end of the day it starts to transfer on my undereyes and eyelides, so I look like a raccoon. Not suitable for long wear.
Alexandra G.
A perfect mascara. I have the shortest lashes and I love this product alone. It gives me length, volume and leaves my lashes looking lush and brushy. I have had people compliment my lashes plenty of times. Pair it with better than sex mascara from Too Faced and you can forget about false lashes entirely
hiba m.
Phoenix , AZ
This mascara is a good mascara but I feel it doesn't give me the look I hope for. It's long lasting but it clumps up the eyelashes which I don't prefer. It's a bit pricey but if you're looking for an impactful mascara this is good for you. I wouldn't buy this again but I'm glad I tried it.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
This mascara is amazing, It makes my lashes look super long and full and doesn't make them look clumpy. It also doesn't irritate my eyes which can sometimes be sensitive. I have been using a sample size for about 2 months every time I wear makeup and I plan to purchase the full size once it is used up.
Brenda S.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara by far is the best mascara I've ever used! I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara that doesn't irritate them. Makes my lashes look bold,like I'm actually wearing false lashes. And the best part is that this mascara is cruelty free!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.