BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is a high-quality mascara, and that's because of the brush shape.  This applicator separates my lashes and makes my short, thin lashes look much bigger and fuller than they are.  It also doesn't clump like some drug store competitors, so if you're going to splurge a little, this is a good one.
Naomi P.
Hialeah, FL
I did not have much love for this mascara. It did not give me that much volume I wanted. It clumps a little bit but I did not mind that. I got raccoon eyes in just less than an hour. However, I liked it and continue to use it until it expired so I just threw it away and kept the mascara wand.
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely without a doubt, my #1 mascara out there! As someone with very short, light eyelashes, this mascara is the BEST. It makes my eyelashes not only look longer. But also SO dark and voluminous! It makes me feel confident enough to go without eyeliner on days when I'm rushing around or simply don't feel like putting in the effort. Total 10/10 rating from me!
Anna S.
Syracuse, NY
Actually garbage. I really don't understand why this mascara so hyped up. the brush always picks up excess product so there's always a mess, it doesn't separate the lashes and clumps them together, and it dries flakey... There's number of drugstore mascaras that I've used that are way better.
Michelle N.
Pittsford, NY
It was good! I don't know what to say about mascaras usually because most of them work about the same on me. I wasn't blessed with naturally long lashes so mascara helps me out a little bit. It gave me nice definition and volume, not much curl. The tip might be a little bit too much for me.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
This is my all time favorite mascara. I pretty much love urban decay anything. I am a repeat user and have brown to hazel eyes. This mascara lasts a lifetime and it doesn't fall out onto you under eye. I will definitely buy again. I have never had lashes as long and curly as I did when I used this
Lori S.
I had high hopes for this mascara, but it fell short in just about all areas. I did like the intensity of the blackness, but it didn't add much volume or length. I like a mascara that can hold a curl since my lashes tend to fall straight, and this weighed them down and did nothing for curl.
Tammy M.
Love this Mascara! I recently finished mine and should be heading back to Sephora to see whether or not it is still available for me! I used it for up to four months! however, I used the small size one! I was trying it out! I recommend this product! It makes your lashes look fuller and longer! Looks amazing !!
Lauren C.
I received a sample size of this mascara and have only been able to wear it a couple times so far. The mascara is a very wet formula and ends up smearing or getting all over my lid. I'm gonna wait till it dries a little but and go back to try it because I've heard amazing things about it.
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
I wanted to love this mascara - it makes my lashes look incredible, so thick and long and blacker than black - however, every time I use it it irritates my eyes so much that they end up watering so bad I have mascara running down my face :(
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.