BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Mariah G.
Kenai, AK
Love love this mascara its my second favorite to use, very good formula, long lasting and i love the brush on this because it keeps my eye lashes seperated instead of clumping them together. It is very easy to apply, i use this every week. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Kameron D.
Separates and lengthens lashes. My lashes always look amazing after using this. It doesn't rub off underneath my eyes either which is usually a bad problem for me in the summer time. I will continue to use this daily.
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
Lengthens and makes your lashes super black! It gets every lash and you don't need to apply 20 coats to get a full volume effect! I never apply more than 2. I've repurchased twice and will continue to do so.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is a high-quality mascara, and that's because of the brush shape.  This applicator separates my lashes and makes my short, thin lashes look much bigger and fuller than they are.  It also doesn't clump like some drug store competitors, so if you're going to splurge a little, this is a good one.
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I love this mascara. The consistency is great. It feels like it moisturizes my eyelashes while giving them a desirable coat depending on how heavy I would like to have it. Either light or heavy I can count on this mascara for all occasions. Doesn't crumble or peel off my lashes after using.
Emily A.
Nashville
A great everyday mascara to give the right amount of lift, volume, and boost that lashes need to look beautiful all day long. I typically use the waterproof one and it is very waterproof which I love, it is a little tough to get off but it lasts all day and never runs or looks bad or clumpy.
Elise C.
Bayside, NY
i freaking love this mascara so much. it was suggested to me by a friend who does makeup professionally and i haven't turned back since. super buildable, not clumpy at all, just gorgeous!! pricey for sure but worth it if you just want to enhance your natural lashes instead of wearing falsies.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
This is my all time favorite mascara. I pretty much love urban decay anything. I am a repeat user and have brown to hazel eyes. This mascara lasts a lifetime and it doesn't fall out onto you under eye. I will definitely buy again. I have never had lashes as long and curly as I did when I used this
Michelle N.
Pittsford, NY
It was good! I don't know what to say about mascaras usually because most of them work about the same on me. I wasn't blessed with naturally long lashes so mascara helps me out a little bit. It gave me nice definition and volume, not much curl. The tip might be a little bit too much for me.
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
Love love this mascara it curls while lengthens and separates my lashes giving me a full dramatic appearance you don't even have to use daisies while wearing this mascara. I don't notice any clumps it completely enhances my lashes to the blackest black. The formula is also very long lasting.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.