BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

megan l.
I got a deluxe sample with my purchase yesterday and I must say it's pretty nice! My lashes look bold and dark. I don't have long lashes so anything that makes them appear longer is a win for me!

Update: I have purchased one more of these and one for my sister for Christmas!!
hiba m.
Phoenix , AZ
This mascara is a good mascara but I feel it doesn't give me the look I hope for. It's long lasting but it clumps up the eyelashes which I don't prefer. It's a bit pricey but if you're looking for an impactful mascara this is good for you. I wouldn't buy this again but I'm glad I tried it.
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
This is such a good mascara. It made my lashes full and long. I didn't notice any clumping with this product and it stayed on very nicely. I will be purchasing this product again for sure. If you want to find a good mascara, this one is it.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
This mascara is amazing, It makes my lashes look super long and full and doesn't make them look clumpy. It also doesn't irritate my eyes which can sometimes be sensitive. I have been using a sample size for about 2 months every time I wear makeup and I plan to purchase the full size once it is used up.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I love this mascara. It is the best formula if you want clumpy yet soft (my fave) full lashes. The only thing is that the wand is a bit too short for my liking. Maybe the full sized version is better but I only have the sample size to go off of.
Tasneema A.
One of my all time favorite mascaras. It voluminizes and also adds length without clumping at all. The color is also a very good dark black and doesn't run throughout the day either. A really good mascara!
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Seriously amazing mascara! I only have the tiny trial size but I'm ordering a full size online ASAP! It makes my lashes fuller and longer without clumping and flaking!
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I have a sample of this mascara that I absolutely love! When it runs out I definitely will go buy a full size! I love it so much it applies flawlessly and is very easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription when the product first launched, and for the most part, I enjoyed it. It gave my lashes volume and made them black, but I couldn't use it on my bottom lashes due to the immense transfer that happened anytime I blinked. Top lashes were great though!
Celia H.
This is such a great product. It elongates my lashes in the prettiest way and doesn't make them very clumpy. It's easy to apply and it does have some imperfections but I would most definitely recommend it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.