BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Monique V.
Gotha
This is a great mascara especially for straight lashes! Not only do I enjoy this mascara but my mother has been obsessed with it for the past 2 years! She even has a travel sized in her purse! I’d definitely recommend this mascara.
sid Y.
Mason
Very wet formula, but lengthened my eyelashes so much. Made them super long and voluminous. I wouldn’t pick this on over others just because it’s so wet. It clips a bit so I just have to use another brush to separate my hairs.
Destiny D.
Palatine, IL
This lasted really well and did a nice job and separating my lashes. I feel like it’s lacking a little oomph but that’s probably because I prefer a little more volume. It does lengthen an provide a nice natural but better lash.
Haley M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I love the mascara brush. It does not clump my lashes at all, and helps to curl them as well. It flakes a little bit, but other than that it is amazing. I would purchase this product again.
Samantha P.
Fayetteville , NC
My favorite mascara to date. My lashes are naturally long and full and this mascara really helps prove that. The brush is nice and full and the formula is super dark. I look like I’m wearing falsies when I have this mascara on!
Ana M.
Normal, IL
This is my ride or die. No matter how broke I get I will continue to buy. I absolutely loooove this mascara and it does so much better than any other mascara I’ve used. It lengthens. It adds volume. It separates. What more could you ask for! I would HIGHLY recommend!
Skye M.
If you want some bomb lashes, look no further. After spending years trying to find a mascara that lifts, lengthens, and fills out your lashes, I can honestly say that I found the pot of gold at the end of the mascara rainbow.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I really love this mascara. It lasted a really long time (like 4 months) before it got too clumpy and dry to use. It made my lashes look so long and thick. It lasted all day, and I didn’t have any fallout during the day. I would definitely repurchase this.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am someone who says “splurge on eyeliner, save on mascara” because it gets germy and goes bad quickly but this one is the exception. It works phenomenally and I highly recommend this product even with the higher price tag!
devan t.
Bloomington
I love this one! I feel like it makes my lashes look so fluffy and natural. I’ve bought it about three times now and I think it’s great. The only thing I notice is that it dries out kind of fast and that’s why I buy it often
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.