BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Anthony P.
This stuff doesn't budge and is super black. Deposits a good amount of product on with minimum swipes. Can tend to cleft really chunky when you try to build it up. Not the worst as long as your prepared to work with that. You'll just need a good eye makeup remover to get this stuff off
Samantha S.
This mascara is truly dark and black. I love how intense my eyelashes look and how I can skip tight lining my upper line. It doesn't flake and lasts all day. My only problem is that I have pin straight eyelashes that require being curled every day but this mascara weighs them down.
Kayla K.
Waco, TX
This is my FAVORITE mascara. The length, curl, color... it's perfect. And it lasts. It is totally worth the $22 price tag. Recently, I tried using another less expensive brand of mascara and it just did not hold up. The other brand I tried clumps when applying and flakes when it dries.
Shallen B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I can't say enough about this mascara. It has everything I need in a mascara. I love the formula. This is my favorite mascara ever!! I carry one with me everywhere! No flaking, the wand separates lashes while coating every single one with the most beautiful shade of the blackest black. Long wearing. Adds volume and umph. Nothing compares, in my opinion!
Mikaela G.
Best mascara I've ever used! It triples the length of my lashes! It may be pricey but it's worth it! Ive never had a mascara like this one! you Can layer it many times to get the thickness and length that you want without it looking clumpy
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
I might be the only person who hates this but I do. The bristles are too long and soft causing lots of clumping and no length. Really I don't think this did anything but make a mess. My eyelashes are easy, long, curled and thick. And someone this made my eyelashes look short flat and clumpy.
Emily K.
One of my favorite mascaras! This mascara makes my lashes both long and voluminous. I like wearing it when I'm doing a full glam face of makeup, especially winged liner and smoky eyes because it makes my lashes compliment the look so well.
Elizabeth H.
Austin
This is my absolute favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, the brush doesn't hurt, and it provides so much volume and thickness/darkness to lashes, which is helpful if your lashes aren't dark naturally. It is definitely worth the price. I highly recommend the matching primer as well.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I love this mascara! I got a small trial size in the mail and I fell in love! It makes my lashes bigger, blacker, and it really makes them pop without false lashes! I have recommended this to so many of my friends!
Erin C.
Deltona, FL
I have very light and fine eyelashes. With this mascara, it looks like I am wearing false eyelashes every day! The brush is a little larger than I was used to. I love that it is build-able so that I can create the volume and length that I am looking for, for the specific occasion.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.