BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Zoë M.
Denton, TX
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara has the best brush to get every one of my lashes without clumping them together! It doesn't bleed like other mascaras I've used. I got mine from Ulta Beauty and the price was worth it! I'm almost out and I will be repurchasing! I would definitely recommend!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
It's certainly a mascara, but other than that I was not impressed. The brush is meant to pack on the mascara, but it doesn't assist you in cleaning up the clumps, you'll need a separate brush for that. It doesn't smell, so that's a plus, but it isn't waterproof. I don't find myself reaching for it.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a pretty nice mascara. It's not the most amazing I've ever used but it's still a great mascara. I wouldn't mind repurchasing it at all. It gives very nice volume and length together. It lasts on my lashes and doesn't flake! Like I said a pretty typical one I don't regret the purchase at all
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is definitely a holy grail mascara. It is definitely not clumpy like other mascaras. Could be better for longevity, but makes your lashes long and voluminous. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth the price. This has to be Urban Decay's best mascara. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone who wants beautiful lashes without the clumping.
Jessie B.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is a really good product but you need to be careful when selecting the size of your brush. With the larger brush it is very easy to do too much and be too liquidy, and will get everywhere. So, all in all a great mascara and lasts a long time, but you need to let it dry before blinking hard or doing any other makeup.
Sarah B.
Quincy, FL
I am always looking for the perfect mascara and I feel like I may have finally found it! This is a game changer for me I need no primer with this rich, thick mascara and it looks great every time. A little pricier than what I usually spend but so totally worth it!
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a fantastic mascara. I have longer eyelashes that curl without being curled so I don't use an eyelash curler or anything like that. The brush is awesome and applies well but my only qualm is that it seems to dry out relatively quickly (less than a month) and starts to become clumpy. But when I first open that tube, I love the results!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I really loved how easily this formula applied to my lashes. It felt fresh and didn’t dry out even after a year...made my lashes look full and long. The only problem is that it smudges under my eyes after a few hours of wear, which is a huge pet peeve of mine. If it didn’t smudge it would get 5 Stars!
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
I received a sample of this and I have to say that this is the first UD mascara that I have enjoyed. It is not my new go to but I didn't hate it. Pros: it stayed out all day. It was lengthening. Cons: I didn't notice any volume increase and it burns if you accidentally make contact with your eyes.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
So this mascara is amazing and does a wonderful job! When you get black, you get BLACK. it's fantastic. I only give it 3 stars because it's not waterproof, the second water touches it, it will immediately smudge and come off. So if you're like me and prefer waterproof then this is definitely not for you.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.