BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I love this mascara. The consistency is great. It feels like it moisturizes my eyelashes while giving them a desirable coat depending on how heavy I would like to have it. Either light or heavy I can count on this mascara for all occasions. Doesn't crumble or peel off my lashes after using.
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
It was good! I don't know what to say about mascaras usually because most of them work about the same on me. I wasn't blessed with naturally long lashes so mascara helps me out a little bit. It gave me nice definition and volume, not much curl. The tip might be a little bit too much for me.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Love the packaging, very sleek and sophisticated looking. The bristles weren't anything too fancy which I liked. The mascara itself seemed a little on the watery side. It definitely lifted, volumized and lengthened my lashes though! Just took a bit to dry. Bottom line: I recommend this product
Elise C.
Bayside, NY
i freaking love this mascara so much. it was suggested to me by a friend who does makeup professionally and i haven't turned back since. super buildable, not clumpy at all, just gorgeous!! pricey for sure but worth it if you just want to enhance your natural lashes instead of wearing falsies.
Jamie Z.
This mascara is so nice. It glides on easily. The formula is not too wet or too dry. It does not clump lashes and it creates a voluminous effect. The only thing, is that it doesn't help with those who have straight lashes. I always have a hard time finding a formula that will hold the curl!
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
I was not a huge fan of this mascara. It seemed to flake off and smudge under my eyes way faster than other mascaras. It did not have long lasting power and it was too harsh for my sensitive eyes. I would not buy again.
Emily A.
Nashville
A great everyday mascara to give the right amount of lift, volume, and boost that lashes need to look beautiful all day long. I typically use the waterproof one and it is very waterproof which I love, it is a little tough to get off but it lasts all day and never runs or looks bad or clumpy.
Kameron D.
Separates and lengthens lashes. My lashes always look amazing after using this. It doesn't rub off underneath my eyes either which is usually a bad problem for me in the summer time. I will continue to use this daily.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
I love this mascara. I bought the travel size because I never use up a full tube of mascara in time. I bought it at Sephora for $10. This and it cosmetics superhero lash ate my favorite. I will probably try out other mascaras first before I repurchase.
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
this is honestly one of the best mascaras i have ever used. i have convinced all of my roommates to use it as well! the formula is so smooth that you never get clumps on your lashes, even if your product is relatively old. you rarely have to use more than 2 coats so it is a quick product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.