BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
I know a lot of people love this mascara but it didn't work out for me. It got clumpy on the wand and the wand had a bunch of build up on the bottom half. I noticed that it also dried up quickly. It is light weight when you can get it to perform but the issues with the wand made it a mascara I don't plan to rebut.
Kimberly M.
This gives a lush, dark lash, especially when used with the Perversion Primer. When I want to go all out I will use this on its own. It is a very liquid formula and the brush is huge so you get a nice full look. Too much tho and you can get a little spidery. This is also a good one to blend false lashes with!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
The best thing I liked about this mascara was the wand. With my disability, smaller wands and bristles are easiest for getting to the root of my lashes and separating them. I also found this to be very black, which I prefer with my dark hair color. I really don't have anything bad to say about this mascara.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is one of my favorite mascaras! Mini shown in pic to show brush size. The brush is fat and picks up every lash leaving no clumps! Just long, big, bold lashes. Lasts all day and cleanup is fairly easy. My daily go to with or without falsies.
Shaziah N.
This was another one of the sample mascaras that I received in a box from Sephora and this was a pleasant surprise! I didn't expect for actually like this mascara but it's one of my faces after purchasing the full size!
Kat H.
Oxford, OH
I've been using this mascara for years! I love that it's not waterproof so it comes off easily, but it also stays on and doesn't run. It's not too expensive either when it comes to the higher price point makeup brands.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOOOOVE this mascara. I was previously using Better Than Sex when I got a sample of this and loved it 100x more than Better Than Sex. It doesn't clump, and makes your lashes look longer and fuller. It is easy to remove and doesn't smudge or bleed throughout the day. I will be buying it again when I run out.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
This mascara really makes my lashes look super long when I use my eyelash curler. Although it's more expensive than a drug store mascara, it's worth it, and the tube is huge! My lashes stay long and unclumped all day and it doesn't become runny if you're sweaty and it doesn't smear when you sleep. I love it and will continue to use it. Find it at ulta or sephora!
Milena M.
Augusta
I love the way it applies. It makes my lashes thick and is the ultimate black. The formula is so smooth and the brush coats lashes well. I have very oily skin so I do notice little grey ghosting marks when I wear it for more than 4 hours. That is typical for most mascaras for me. I usually use a different mascara on the tips of my lashes to keep from getting the grey lines while keeping the volume from the perversion mascara.
Anastazia S.
Crum Lynne, PA
Ahhhhhhh my favorite go to this really is my fav over better than sex roller lash everything I love this product and the way it makes my lashes look for so long too! I would def recommend I've bought this like 12 times
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.