BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
Can I start by saying that I've been a long time loyal customer to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, I've never used anything else until this. I picked it up at a sale that my local Ulta was having. I decided to try something new and I'm SO happy I did!!! This mascara is AMAZING! Heaven in a bottle. I'll never try anything else since using this. It goes on so easy and the color is great. It makes my lashes look so sexy, long, thick and voluminous. It's a must try for any makeup lover that hasn't tried it yet!
Alyssa M.
Bloomington
This mascara is amazing if you know how to use it. The formula is very, VERY wet, so you have to wait a good 30 seconds before applying an additional coat. If you don’t wait, it just forms your lashes into four big spikes because the formula is so wet.
Rebecca H.
This mascara is perfect! I was skeptical at first because I always have trouble with mascaras getting clumping and not giving me a nice finish, but this mascara is the complete opposite it never gets clumpy and the finish is amazing. I would recommend.
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
I love this mascara! I’m actually wearing right now! It makes my lashes look long and healthy and not clumpy and fake that you can get from other mascaras. It stays on all day for me and makes a nice natural look that really enhances my eyes! I love it!
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
I used to be obsessed with my too faced better than sex mascara, but when I purchased this one, this one has replaced it as my new favorite. I started to realize how much better this one was compared to the too faced mascara, and this one makes my eyelashes look so much better. They also don't leave me looking like a raccoon by the end of the day and doesn't transfer. Once it's on your lashes, they are on your lashes. I love this mascara so much, it is the greatest one I have tried in a long time.
Jodi H.
Altavista
I only buy Urban Decay mascara. Other mascara I have used in the past clumps up on my eye lashes & is heavy and gross, UD definitely has never done that to my lashes. Perversion is my absolute favorite but trouble maker is also another great choice.
Carmaneke W.
Richmond , VA
I’ve been searching for a good mascara that will lengthen my natural lashes and make them look fuller and this did that but the only thing wrong is that its very thick but I would still recommend this to people. Just know a little goes a long way.
Paris G.
Lancaster
I really enjoyed this mascara. Although I didn't get as much full volume as I was expected. It helped define my lashes. It was light and never clumpy. My lashes look sleek and separated which gives the illusion of length. I've bought this 3 times.
Bethany C.
I love this mascara because it gives you volume and thickness. It’s easy to take off and easy to build. I have always like Urban Decay mascara’s and I especially liked this one. You can buy it at Ulta or Sephora. I would definitely recommend this.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
This mascara is so easy on the eyes, it does not feel heavy and it also does not clump. I love the way it makes my eyes look so open and also gives them the length they need. The mascara isn’t hard to get off and doesn’t hurt, I would 10/10 recommend!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.