BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kaitlin G.
Miamisburg, OH
i really liked this mascara. made my lashes long full and dark. easy to apply and to use. the price isnt to bad for the brand and product. it is a good value. after about 8 hours it started to flake a bit . nothing big but little flakes after a while did occur. i would recommend this
Cori C.
Winston Salem, NC
When they say "bigger, blacker, and badder" they are not lying! This looks so great on anyone, I am super fair with blue eyes and it makes my eyes pop and compliments my eye makeup! I've used this since it came out and have been repurchasing since.
Paulina E.
I love this mascara!! It makes my eyes pop and it's fantastic! I tried other mascaras and it didn't show as much as this one. I use this everytime I go out. It impresses me because I'm a first time user and I totally recommend it worth every penny.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
I received a sample of this and I have to say that this is the first UD mascara that I have enjoyed. It is not my new go to but I didn't hate it. Pros: it stayed out all day. It was lengthening. Cons: I didn't notice any volume increase and it burns if you accidentally make contact with your eyes.
Lauren H.
Millbrook, AL
This is by far my favorite mascara! I have long lashes and they can be a little patchy, but this mascara fixes all of that. I constantly get asked if I’m wearing fake lashes. I have tried other mascaras but haven’t found one that makes my lashes look as full or long. I am very loyal to this mascara.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is definitely a holy grail mascara. It is definitely not clumpy like other mascaras. Could be better for longevity, but makes your lashes long and voluminous. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth the price. This has to be Urban Decay's best mascara. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone who wants beautiful lashes without the clumping.
Sarah B.
Quincy, FL
I am always looking for the perfect mascara and I feel like I may have finally found it! This is a game changer for me I need no primer with this rich, thick mascara and it looks great every time. A little pricier than what I usually spend but so totally worth it!
Amanda T.
Adel
This is my all time favorite mascara !!! It isn't clumpy, it goes on smooth ! Gives your lashes the extra boost they need without weighing them down ! I use it at least 3-4 times a week (O don't wear makeup everyday. I will absolutely purchase this again and I have recommended this product to several of my makeup obsessed friends 😍
Tiffany C.
I personally have super straight and short lashes and this mascara made them very clumpy. I'm not sure if this is only for me but if I find out another way to use it to prevent the clumpyness I would try it again!
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara has the best brush to get every one of my lashes without clumping them together! It doesn't bleed like other mascaras I've used. I got mine from Ulta Beauty and the price was worth it! I'm almost out and I will be repurchasing! I would definitely recommend!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.