BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Susan S.
Riverview, MI
I bought this for a trip to Las Vegas and it is wonderful! It stood up to the heat and didn't run or flake. I love this mascara and highly reccomend it. It is not clumpy but went on smooth even on my false lashes. It also did not irritate my contacts.
Once again urban decay has made another great product.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA
I did not really like this mascara mainly because it has too much product on the wand. I don't know if it's the formula or just the type of brush but it was way too clumpy if I used it without taking off some excess product, which is annoying. It worked ok on my lashes I guess but any drugstore mascara would be just as good in that sense and would be cheaper.
Kelly F.
Fort Irwin, CA
Honestly anytime I do a natural look I always reach for this mascara. It's not clumpy and it's not super volumizing it's not super lengthening but it works. It makes my eyelashes look very natural. I would absolutely buy this again and again. And I highly recommend it to anybody who like the natural look.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I've become a HUGE fan of this mascara over the last couple months. I love the consistency of the makeup & the thickness of the bristles. I have long lashes to begin with, and this mascara makes application easy. It doesn't clump, nor does it flake throughout the day. Definitely will be purchasing this again!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I received some samples of this and really liked it! It definitely added beautiful length and volume to my lashes. My only issue was that it smudged a little bit and left little dots under my eyes. Overall, good product!
Harmony D.
I love this product so much I just received it in the mail it's very long lasting last all day I bought it from sephora and o don't think it needs anything done to it I definetly recommend to people if u want ur eyelashes looking on fleek
Tati C.
Farmingville, NY
This mascara has got to be the best one yet. It adds lots of volume and lengthens the lashes nicely.It is not clumpy at all. It doesn't claim to be waterproof but it hasn't run when i went out in the rain. I definitely recommend you buy this mascara! It is the ONLY one i like and i have paid a lot for others mascara and this one seems to be the best
Yazmely R.
I am absolutely in love with this mascara hands down well at least for me one of the best mascaras ive ever tried. It can get a bit messy but if you have steady hands and are use to doing your makeup you will do great with this mascara it makes my lashes so long and gives them so much volume. I love love
Heather M.
Bossier City, LA
Didn't do much for my lashes. If you want subtle volume not bad but if you want the falsies look without the hassle of falsies save your money. Cover girl is far cheaper and has better formula. Would not repurchase.
Lilith L.
This mascara does a really good job of making my lashes look fuller and longer and it doesn't really clump badly when I apply it. I even like the wand, but the formula is not the best. It smudges and flakes really easily. I live in Coastal Georgia, so I can't even make it to lunch time before the dreaded raccoon eyes leave me scrambling for a mirror and a napkin. At $23 per tube, this product is on par with the price of other prestige mascaras. I would not purchase this product again, simply because I like to trust my mascaras to stay on my lashes rather than migrating to my cheeks.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.