BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
I hate to do this because I LOVE UD, but this mascara is the worst. It's so thin, especially for how expensive it is, and it doesn't build well at all. It gets very flaky on my lashes, dropping little black pieces all over my face all day. Yuck. I received a sample of this, but I definitely would not purchase this at all.
Angel F.
I got this mascara as a sample from one of my play box by sephora. I fell in love with it after using it for the first time. It gives your lashes volume, lengthens your lashes really good and doesn't clump even if you apply multiple coats.
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
I usually believe that high-end mascara is a rip off.  I'm usually a Maybelline/CoverGirl kind of girl when it comes to mascaras. But oh my goodness, do I love this mascara. There's something about the brush and the product that make my eyelashes amazing and wide awake.
Definitely a splurge I'm willing to make
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Good mascara that lengthens my lashes and does make them appear thicker. The formula is rather wet and the brush is smaller than I prefer. I received a sample of this for my birthday. I do not think this is a formula that is worth the price tag on it so I will continue to purchase drug store mascara for half the price. If this product was cheaper I would repurchase.
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
As far as black mascaras go this one works. Has that typical spooly wand. It doesn't really give much definition or length. Its a medium-thick consistency. It's very black, which is great. Looks great on all colored eyes. I'd recommend giving it a try in a small trial size before you commit to it. I'd probably test drive others before I buy this again.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I used to use big fatty by urban decay, It was one of my favorite mascaras and when they discontinued it, I had to find something new, this was the closest thing I found to it, it made my eyelashes super dark, and gave them the falsies look , the only bad thing was how quickly it would dry out, but besides that I love it!
Cryssie Nashea N.
Atlanta , GA
It's a good mascara. Nothing amazing. Now I'm super picky but mascara so I may be a harsh judge. It does what it says and it gives a dark line but after I purchased it nothing made me wanted to buy again. I feel there's cheaper alternatives that do a better job. I didn't regret my purchase but I'm not wowed but it either
Lauren M.
This mascara is a life saver for me! I am so picky when it comes to mascara and this is my all time favorite. It took me years to find but once I did I haven't stopped. It doesn't clump or flake and goes on so smoothly. The brush is a thick brush and not comb. It is very reasonably priced and I normally get it at Ulta
Basma S.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora for my birthday and instantly fell in love.  It made my short, stubby lashes long and luxurious.  Now that I've purchased the full sized product, I love it even more.  It's pricier than your average drugstore mascara, but it's worth the extra cost.
Hannah F.
Georgetown, TX
I recently got this on sale with the Eyeliner and fell in love.
The brush is fat, and comparable to the Better Than Sex Mascara. It layers really well, gives volume, and lengthens. It doesn't give much separation, more of a chunky finish-but not spider clumps. It also holds well on its own.
I do wish it were waterproof, because I do have to top it off with a waterproof mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.