BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
i absolutely love Urban Decay Perversion Mascara because it makes my lashes look so beautiful and i actually got it for free in a beauty box and it the only mascara i use. i would defiantly purchase it again. the only reason it gets 4 stars is because it might make some peoples eyelashes clumpy but i absolutely love it
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
This is a great mascara for defining and lengthening the lashes - so a more natural look in my opinion. When I tried it though I did not get much volume. The mascara lasts pretty well although it does flake a bit. It is easy to take off, although it is a bummer that this doesn't come in waterproof. If you want volume look elsewhere.
Haylee D.
Hancock, MI
I love this mascara! The only negative that I saw was that it dried out rather quickly in the tube, but otherwise I loved it! It made my lashes look awesome, they were full and long and I would get compliments all the time on them. Overall I was very happy with this product
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Of all of the make up I own, I could not live without this product. It lifts, curls, adds volume, and lengthens. My eyelashes look like I practically have on falsies. It can get a little messy at the end of the wand which can spread of the skin if not careful, but it is BEAUTIFUL. Will never look for another mascara again.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I am always up for trying new mascaras so I purchased a travel size version on this mascara but I was disappointed with this product. I didn't like this mascara personally I felt that it really didn't do much to my lashes compared to other mascaras that I have purchased in the past. Definitely will not be purchasing this product again.
Jaz R.
Columbus, OH
I really love this mascara. The brush is big, fat, and fluffy, and it's a mascara best for volume, but I swear it also does a great job of lengthening too. I like that the formula is kind of wet, it makes for very easy application that glides on and doesn't flake or clump. However, the wetness of it also makes it kind of transferable, meaning if you have long lashes that touch your eyelid or under your eye, it can sometimes leave little black smudges. That's the only con for me on this mascara though, otherwise its a homerun.
Mary L.
Bluffton, SC
I wasn’t a big fan at first, I didn’t like the brush, I didn’t like the thickness of it, I didn’t like the clumps. Funny thing is, after a while, I picked it up again and it was a whole new mascara. I could totally see the benefits from it, my eyelashes looked thicker and blacker with no weird clumps. Goes to show i guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Myd B.
Orlando, FL
This is my new favorite mascara! I'm very upset that I did not find out about this mascara until very recently as it is a wonderful option! It lasts all day, even through teary eyes. It leaves the darkest color to my lashes and applies evenly and well. There are no worries about raccoon eyes. It even gives my lashes a boost of volume and fullness. This is one product I'll always use in my daily routine.
Kristina V.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've gotten to know this product through my friend. She said that she highly recommends this so I tried it on and fell in love in an instant. I bought one for myself and was happy that it didn't cost that much. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is made with high quality yet affordable. This would always be one of my go-to mascara.
Morgan L.
Frisco, TX
You have heard all the hype of this product and i can definitely say that it has lived up to all the hype. perversion is the darkest, most dramatic mascara that I have ever used. It is long lasting and doesn't flake off like normal mascara. It is now a staple in my beauty haul
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.