BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Brittana E.
Love this! I have thick eyelashes that clump together sometimes and this keeps them separate! It makes them look even fuller and longer and like I am wearing fake lashes. People ask me every time I wear this mascara if I am wearing false lashes!
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
This mascara is amazing. I am already on my 3rd tube and i cant stop using it. It gives me volume and length. It is a wet formula so when you apply it it seems like applying water but it dries down. With this mascara you are able to do more than one coat until you get what you desire. This lasts all day and does not flake.
Ashley B.
Greens Fork, IN
Replaced my marc jacobs velvet noir mascara as my favorite thick luscious mascara. I received this a sample size from sephora and will definitely buy it in the future. I normally use it with a primer underneath to get more length and separation in my lashes.
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
I know a lot of people love this mascara but it didn't work out for me. It got clumpy on the wand and the wand had a bunch of build up on the bottom half. I noticed that it also dried up quickly. It is light weight when you can get it to perform but the issues with the wand made it a mascara I don't plan to rebut.
Allie D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Super dark black mascara! stays dark all day! I have brown eyes and this mascara just makes them pop! I tend to have fall out with this product, might have to use a primer to keep it in tact. I would recommend trying a trial size first to see if you like it
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
In my top five favorite mascaras for sure. The brush of this mascara is the best brush I've ever used. The formula is super creamy. The only issue I had with it is that I definitely have to have a Primer and use Setting Powder under my eyes- other wise throughout the day it'll slide down to my under eyes. :)
Lisa G.
I do like this mascara. It looks great amd does what it claims. However I have noticed that it tends to flake a bit throughout the day and leaves black marks under my eyes. Also you will need to do multiple coats to get amped up full looking lashes.
Jordan K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOOOOVE this mascara. I was previously using Better Than Sex when I got a sample of this and loved it 100x more than Better Than Sex. It doesn't clump, and makes your lashes look longer and fuller. It is easy to remove and doesn't smudge or bleed throughout the day. I will be buying it again when I run out.
Kat H.
Oxford, OH
I've been using this mascara for years! I love that it's not waterproof so it comes off easily, but it also stays on and doesn't run. It's not too expensive either when it comes to the higher price point makeup brands.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I first tried this when I was given a small one and then I fell in love with it and went on ahead to get the full size one and is really worth the money you pay for it! This makes my lashes longer and thicker and I love this for the night out. I will keep getting this. Even purchased for friends to try out. 👍🏼💯
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.