BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha S.
This mascara did not work for me but might work for someone who doesn't have super straight lashes like me. It is very black and doesn't flake or smudge. However it is VERY wet and you have to be super careful not to get it everywhere before it dries. It can be clumpy so wipe off some before applying. There are better mascaras in my opinion.
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
I have never been more disappointed by a product. The Perversion mascara is runny and simply too watery for me. Immediately upon applying, it makes my makeup go from chic to absolute mess. Part of me thinks it is the applicator that is not good, but I'm sure that it's a mix of the applicator and formula. This mascara just isn't for me.
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I used this mascara a few years ago and seemed to like it so I recently tried it again. I like how it applied and gave good volume but it smeared under my eyes all day. The formula is more wet when first opened but after a few times, the product is more dry and I think easier to use like this. I will choose other mascaras in the future.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is the bomb. Works great for my lashes. Only mascara that I have found that my lashes don't look goopy or matted together. It's also the only mascara right now that doesn't irritate my eyes. My lashes look great
Monica M.
This is one of the darkest, blackest mascaras out there. It's easy to apply and remove, but it's a very wet formula which can transfer at times. It's a nice mascara, super lengthening, buildable and not too harsh on the lashes. I like to use this over top of volumizing mascaras and it gives a great false lash effect. I would repurchase.
Jess G.
Berea , KY
I am TOTALLY in love with this mascara. 100% my favorite. I hate clumpy mascara i want my lashes long but also natural looking. This was the perfect solution gorgeous length without looking clumpy, my eyelashes don't stick together, and it looks so natural ❤️ IN LOOOVE Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Jen H.
Sacramento, CA
I have used soooo many different mascaras and this one beats them all!! It makes my lashes super long and full and beautiful without any clumps or flaking. It does smudge on me a little bit, but all my mascaras do because my lashes are so curly they rub against my eyelids all day. Others have said they dont have this problem though. This is also a big tube of mascara that last for a while, its twice the size of all of my other mascaras (which i dont even use anymore because this one is so good) so its definitely worth the price!
Danielle C.
Newton, MA
Awesome mascara! Only thing I don't like is sometimes the brush picks up too much product, wish the tube had a smaller opening to wipe it off. Other than that I absolutely love the brush itself and the product! Does not smudge and is long lasting!
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
This mascara is really good. It is really black and really adds volume and length. This is deff an everyday mascara. I tried a mini sample from Sephora and had to buy it once I was out. If you're looking for a great mascara this Is it.
Sandra D.
This is probably my second best choice in mascara. It doesn't clump or cause my lashes to fall out. Easy to apply and long lasting. I never have to reapply it during the day. Gives good volume and length. Kind of pricey but totally worth it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.