BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
This mascara is amazing! It is one of the darkest, blackest, and long lasting mascaras that I have ever used. Some may compare it to a few Maybelline mascaras, but I would say since it is a more high-end product, it works a lot better. I bought it from Sephora, and I tried out the smaller version first. I would definitely buy it again.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great mascara. It is not my favorite because it is a little clumpy and doesn't go on as well as some other ones I have tried. But it is much better than other brands I have tried. I have found I like to use this for night makeup more than day as it is a little more dramatic.
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
Perversion is one of my "go to" mascaras. If I really want my lashes to stand out and be volumized like crazy, then I grab Perversion and Subversion (the mascara primer.) I like that it stays on all day and doesn't smear or smudge either. I can keep this stuff on for 10+ hours with no issue.
siia N.
I really like this mascara! The Lash Sensational was my all time favorite before this one. This mascara adds more thickness and volume than the lash sensational. I've only used this once so far but I really enjoyed it and kept a decentf I'm curl considering my natural eyelashes face downwards lol.
Jenna C.
I reeeallly like this mascara. Sorry to say that I even like it better than Better Than Sex. Perversion gives you such a thick, lengthened look without being clumpy. It is very natural, but not, if that makes any sense. It is absolutely one of my favorites and I think I have three in case I run out. It has no smell and the brush is really nice too.
Emily C.
CHARLESTON, WV
I've tried many mascaras and this is by far my favorite! I love how the brush feels on my lashes. You can build it up. I have stubby lashes that are barely there but with this mascara, it makes me look like I have longer lashes that almost could be false. Always in my bag!
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm generally not impressed by many mascaras to begin with but I actually disliked this one. It was impossible to remove, even with a makeup wipe. I ended up having black under my eyes the after I showered even though I moved it with wipes and washed my face the night before. I might try it again one day but I wasn't really happy with it.
Monica M.
This is one of the darkest, blackest mascaras out there. It's easy to apply and remove, but it's a very wet formula which can transfer at times. It's a nice mascara, super lengthening, buildable and not too harsh on the lashes. I like to use this over top of volumizing mascaras and it gives a great false lash effect. I would repurchase.
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA
This mascara is so good, it makes your eyelashes look fuller and really dark. I use it everyday and it has always work its miracle. It looks good on brown/dark brown eyes. The texture is good and I think there is no need for improvement. I would totally recommend this because its a great product that make your lashes look gorgerous
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I used this mascara a few years ago and seemed to like it so I recently tried it again. I like how it applied and gave good volume but it smeared under my eyes all day. The formula is more wet when first opened but after a few times, the product is more dry and I think easier to use like this. I will choose other mascaras in the future.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.