BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Urban Decay Perversion lives up to the hype! It is easy to apply. I got great length and volume. It is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I like to layer it under other mascaras. It comes off easily. It doesn't flake during the day at all.
shadeh q.
Caguas, PR
La mejor mascara que he probado.Deja las pestañas con bastante volumen y bien negras.No forma grumos y el volumen se mantiene.El cepillo es recto,grandes, de cerdas no plasticaa pero la aplicacion se hace muy facil.La recomiendo a ojos cerrados
Lindsey K.
West Seneca, NY
My eyelashes are pretty short and have trouble curling. Eyelash curlers do not work on them even if I heat it up! But this mascara is the best I have tried, and I have tried a lot. It makes my lashes look longer and a bit curled. It never clumps when I put it on and it's a perfect black color. The only downside is that it's about $20 at sephora.
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara in the world. I think this is the best mascara that has hit market in so long. I never buy high end mascaras but after i tried a free sample of this it changed my world. It adds so much volume and length to my lashes. Coming from someone who doesn’t wear falsies! This is great i would highly recommend!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great mascara. It is not my favorite because it is a little clumpy and doesn't go on as well as some other ones I have tried. But it is much better than other brands I have tried. I have found I like to use this for night makeup more than day as it is a little more dramatic.
Karina J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my second favorite mascara. Underneath it I use the Subversion primer also by Urban Decay. It works very nice and comes up smooth and not clumpy. I use it rarely but when I do it defines my lashes. I prefer my lashes to be thicker and this mascara doesn't do that for me like Better than Sex does but it still does a good job.
Jenna C.
I reeeallly like this mascara. Sorry to say that I even like it better than Better Than Sex. Perversion gives you such a thick, lengthened look without being clumpy. It is very natural, but not, if that makes any sense. It is absolutely one of my favorites and I think I have three in case I run out. It has no smell and the brush is really nice too.
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
This mascara is amazing! It is one of the darkest, blackest, and long lasting mascaras that I have ever used. Some may compare it to a few Maybelline mascaras, but I would say since it is a more high-end product, it works a lot better. I bought it from Sephora, and I tried out the smaller version first. I would definitely buy it again.
Meredith S.
Raleigh, NC
Love this mascara - it has a thick consistency that doesn't make my lashes feel dried out at the end of the day. It has great pigment and it easy to build thickness through multiple coats. I received a sample and definitely plan on purchasing a full size. My only caveat is that it seemed to smudge on my brow line in humid weather, but that tends to happen with most mascaras in high humidity!
Allison B.
this mascara by Urban Decay is one that you can always count on. if you are looking for a daily, light mascara to go to work or school, it's amazing. if you're looking for a night on the town, it's great. i bought this at Ulta, but have seen it around in such places as Sephora, etc. it's an amazing product that i would definitely recommend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.