BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
I received this in a Naked kit and I tried it, but the thing I liked most about this mascara was that it didn’t dry my lashes out. They seemed lusher more moisturized somehow. Like that it didn’t flake off and leave raider under my eyes.
Kathy M.
Tacoma
I got this as a free sample on one of my orders from Sephora and really enjoyed it. I feel like it gives really good volume and decent length. I loved the way it made my lashes look. I was disappointed in how easily it seemed to flake off. I was seriously considering purchasing, but found a drugstore brand (Maybelline Lash Sensational) that I love just as much, but it doesn’t flake and it costs a lot less. I still think it is a great mascara and I might buy in the future.
Autumn T.
I love using this mascara when I’m going in with false lashes because it makes your eyelashes look so full when making it look so natural and makes your eyelashes just go right in with the false lashes and looks flawless and I love it!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I didn’t experience any smudging or flaking throughout the day. It really is an exceptional mascara and best fit for my girls who love dark and lush lashes. You’ll get a good amount of length and great volume but really I think the star quality of this mascara is just how dark your lashes will look. Which is a fantastic quality for a bangin’ eye look. Or you know, every day. If that’s how you roll.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
This has been my go to mascara for a long time. It’s the blackest black and goes on smooth. I like the brush and it does a great job volumizing and a good job lengthening. My only issue is that is does smudge if your eyes water at all.
Caroline D.
This mascara is so great on and applies great. It gives me volume and length and lasts all day. It also builds nicely which lets it have either a natural or bolder look. It also doesn’t flake which is a definite must for me personally.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I got a travel size of this mascara from Sephora with my Beauty Insider points. I love the results of using this - it separates and defines, is easily buildable for volume, and has a bold, dark finish. But I can't seem to keep it in place for more than six ish hours. Even with different primers and methods of setting it ends up all over my crease and undereye area at the end of the day, when other products hold up better. Not for those of us who have more oily/combo skin.
Emily M.
San Diego
Such an amazing mascara. I have really thin and short eyelashes and this mascara makes my lashes look like they actually exist. I like to use this with the eyelash primer. It gives my eyelashes full volume and length which is awesome!
Stacy D.
Yaaaaaaas!!!!  This is one of my favorite mascaras, it's crazy.  I get such dramatic, big, bushy beautiful lashes with this stuff.  I like the brush, seems to really help with volume for me.  No problems with flakes or raccoon eyes (being fair skinned that's not a good look so if I get either of these it's a deal breaker).  And being a contacts wearer I typically never have a problem with eye irritation.  It's basically a magical mascara.
Katherine C.
This mascara is pretty average. It does lengthen lashes, but I definitely do not recommend this to people with thin lashes because the product weighs down the lashes and makes them droop. I think that if you have enough volume in your lashes, however, this will work wonders!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.