BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Hannah F.
Georgetown, TX
I recently got this on sale with the Eyeliner and fell in love.
The brush is fat, and comparable to the Better Than Sex Mascara. It layers really well, gives volume, and lengthens. It doesn't give much separation, more of a chunky finish-but not spider clumps. It also holds well on its own.
I do wish it were waterproof, because I do have to top it off with a waterproof mascara.
Angel F.
I got this mascara as a sample from one of my play box by sephora. I fell in love with it after using it for the first time. It gives your lashes volume, lengthens your lashes really good and doesn't clump even if you apply multiple coats.
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
I hate to do this because I LOVE UD, but this mascara is the worst. It's so thin, especially for how expensive it is, and it doesn't build well at all. It gets very flaky on my lashes, dropping little black pieces all over my face all day. Yuck. I received a sample of this, but I definitely would not purchase this at all.
Norma M.
Pretty good mascara!! Makes my lashes nice and long. There's def a lot of mascaras i have a hard time deciding which one is my favorite. This one came in a set of urban decay travel set. I would def buy it again. Found mine at Sephora.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
This was my holy grail mascara and it is really nice, but i found that it would bleed and smudge under my eyes. I have noticed that wearing a good setting spray does fix this, but it can be a pain to have to always do it. Still a great mascara and probably in my top 5, but i don't reach for it as often as some others.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Good mascara that lengthens my lashes and does make them appear thicker. The formula is rather wet and the brush is smaller than I prefer. I received a sample of this for my birthday. I do not think this is a formula that is worth the price tag on it so I will continue to purchase drug store mascara for half the price. If this product was cheaper I would repurchase.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I used to use big fatty by urban decay, It was one of my favorite mascaras and when they discontinued it, I had to find something new, this was the closest thing I found to it, it made my eyelashes super dark, and gave them the falsies look , the only bad thing was how quickly it would dry out, but besides that I love it!
Lauren M.
This mascara is a life saver for me! I am so picky when it comes to mascara and this is my all time favorite. It took me years to find but once I did I haven't stopped. It doesn't clump or flake and goes on so smoothly. The brush is a thick brush and not comb. It is very reasonably priced and I normally get it at Ulta
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
As far as black mascaras go this one works. Has that typical spooly wand. It doesn't really give much definition or length. Its a medium-thick consistency. It's very black, which is great. Looks great on all colored eyes. I'd recommend giving it a try in a small trial size before you commit to it. I'd probably test drive others before I buy this again.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I only have the travel size of this mascara, so I can’t really speak for the full size. Nevertheless, I really like it! The brush is really nice and big without being too bulky! The only downside I’ve found is the formula was a little watery, but maybe I just got a weird batch. I will most likely purchase this product in the future!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.