BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
This is such an underrated mascara. I don't ever hear anyone talk about it. It adds volume and lengthens. it is extremely long lasting and doesn't flake off throughout the say like some lashes. i do not see any room for improvement, it also seems like there is a lot of product in the tubes. mine has lasted me forever! yes i know they expire.
Rebecca F.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at Sephora. It was recommended by someone there. I absolutely loved it! It does not clump, but it still makes my lashes thicker. It also dramatically makes them longer. The only reason I am not putting 5 stars is because literally last week someone gave me another mascara that might just top this. Still deciding it's too close to call!
Grace H.
Love this mascara. The formula is thick and creamy which I really like. It's the perfect mascara if u want to do a very bold look and have ur lashes be very dramatic. The formula is very thick but I just push the wand to one side as I'm taking it out of the tube so I don't get so much product on the brush and use the side with less product on it.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I got a sample of this mascara and what I liked about it was how deep the black was. I also enjoyed the applicator. I don't have very thick lashes so I usually prefer a mascara that has a bit of fibers so my lashes look longer and thicker. This isn't a bad mascara by any means, I just know there are better on the market.
Kourtney C.
More of a natural mascara than a volumizing mascara. It didn't live up to its claims for me. It doesn't add much volume or length or curl my lashes. I also had to apply a lot to even see it. It does separate each lash but looks more like a lash tint.
Alissa S.
This is the best mascara I've ever tried. I know other people don't like it because of the name, but it's just a name. It's so amazing that that really doesn't matter. It makes my lashes so so long and beautiful and dark. I use this every single day.
Anne B.
This is my holy grail mascara!  I am an eye-rubber and everything else flakes and makes my eyes burn.  This stuff stays on.  Even if I forget to wash it off at night, it's still in place in the morning with no crazy raccoon eyes or even any shedding.  And length!  This makes my lashes look crazy-long and full.  I always recommend this mascara to my beauty groups and friends.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Urban Decay Perversion lives up to the hype! It is easy to apply. I got great length and volume. It is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I like to layer it under other mascaras. It comes off easily. It doesn't flake during the day at all.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton , WA
For someone who has sucky natural lashes but doesn't like to wear falsies on the daily. Say hello to the urban decay perversion mascara. If you've tried the too faced better than sex mascara I would compare this formula to it. The difference is the brush. The brush is amazing for me. Easier to work with and leaves your lashes looking full and curled.
Bailey H.
I love love love this product. I recently bought the travel sizes as stocking stuffers this past Christmas. I believe this mascara makes my brown/green eyes pop everyday. I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.