BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rebecca F.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at Sephora. It was recommended by someone there. I absolutely loved it! It does not clump, but it still makes my lashes thicker. It also dramatically makes them longer. The only reason I am not putting 5 stars is because literally last week someone gave me another mascara that might just top this. Still deciding it's too close to call!
Grace H.
Love this mascara. The formula is thick and creamy which I really like. It's the perfect mascara if u want to do a very bold look and have ur lashes be very dramatic. The formula is very thick but I just push the wand to one side as I'm taking it out of the tube so I don't get so much product on the brush and use the side with less product on it.
Kourtney C.
More of a natural mascara than a volumizing mascara. It didn't live up to its claims for me. It doesn't add much volume or length or curl my lashes. I also had to apply a lot to even see it. It does separate each lash but looks more like a lash tint.
Savannah C.
I love Urban Decay and everything they make. This is so exception. I received this as a sample without the bad coat one underneath I believe it's called subversion. And the mascara was still fine! The only thing is that it will run a little by the end of the day.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
The brush on this is fantastic! It hugs every will lash. The packaging is beautiful I always get it in black because I have brown eyes. I normally buy it from the UD website, Sephora or Ulta. Takes a little bit to dry but is a great mascara and worth it!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Urban Decay Perversion lives up to the hype! It is easy to apply. I got great length and volume. It is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I like to layer it under other mascaras. It comes off easily. It doesn't flake during the day at all.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton , WA
For someone who has sucky natural lashes but doesn't like to wear falsies on the daily. Say hello to the urban decay perversion mascara. If you've tried the too faced better than sex mascara I would compare this formula to it. The difference is the brush. The brush is amazing for me. Easier to work with and leaves your lashes looking full and curled.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this product. Especially when I’m wearing it for a few hours (date night). It doesn’t work as well for me at work and tends to run by the end of the day (why it only ya 4 stars). Despite the running of the mascara during work it’s still my go to when I’m getting ready for a night on the town. My lashes look beautiful with this produce on!
Bailey H.
I love love love this product. I recently bought the travel sizes as stocking stuffers this past Christmas. I believe this mascara makes my brown/green eyes pop everyday. I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend.
Lindsey K.
West Seneca, NY
My eyelashes are pretty short and have trouble curling. Eyelash curlers do not work on them even if I heat it up! But this mascara is the best I have tried, and I have tried a lot. It makes my lashes look longer and a bit curled. It never clumps when I put it on and it's a perfect black color. The only downside is that it's about $20 at sephora.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.