BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Kimberly M.
I love everything about this mascara. It's the deepest black, it makes my already long lashes even better. It's long wearing and has little to none when it comes to flaking. I'm on my second tube of this, with a third tube ready for when I run out. This mascara replaced my previous brand and costs just about the same. No complaints about this mascara at all!
Christina H.
Leander, TX
A great mascara if you are looking for volume. This has a fat brush so you kind of have to be careful so you don't get it everywhere. It only comes in one color (black) and goes great with any eye color. I got mine as a free deluxe sample at Sephora and had to buy the full size when it was empty.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This mascara has a drier formula which holds up the curl but doesn't give much length or volume with only one coat. However they're buildable. You get more of a dramatic look with this instead of clean and defined lashes. Doesn't flake and lasts all day! Average length and volume.
Korey D.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome formula, blackblackblack, volumizing, not waterproof. I always get this mascara on my lid when applying it, but that's probably because I go crazy with the wand-wiggling. I recommended this to friends and they have also loved it--helps sparse, short lashes or or thicker, no-natural-curl.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
This. I have blonde eyelashes and struggle to find mascara that doesn't flake off during the day. Perversion was the first real big-girl makeup item I purchased and I am SO GLAD I shelled out for it. It helps me to define my lashes as well as lengthen them, which is awesome.
Cheryl N.
The greatest mascara I've ever used. Both tickens and lengthens the lashes. I was wearing perversion when I received the greatest compliment I've ever gotten from a member of my husband's family -- "Are those your real lashes?" As someone who doesn't like the weight of fake lashes, that was such a win. I always have a mini perversion in my makeup bag.
Brittany S.
I do like the mascara it has a really light airy feeling when it's on it doesn't feel like there is a glob of mascara on. It's affordable for a mascara that works decently and I have gotten it more than one. It helps define and lengthen lashes for sure.
Mandy A.
I feel like not many people love or even like this mascara, and I'm not entirely sure why. I tend to enjoy it when I want my lashes to look black and full. I admit, the mascara isn't great for length, but for fullness and color I definitely recommend.
Cassandra Q.
Warren, OH
My go to staple mascara! It goes on and doesn't flake off while lasting all day! My lashes don't feel stiff or sticky either. This formula when used with a lash primer is vamped up and sexy. Without it it's a perfect day to day lash. I buy when Sephora has the full size and travel size set on sale or when Ulta runs their beauty days and it's only $10!!!
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
This mascara isn't the greatest but its also not the worst out there. The brush is thicker and normally is so saturated with mascara that it comes off on the lash looking clumpy or sticking together. Typically ill do it for my first and second coat and then use a smaller rubber brush mascara like Benefits "They're Real" after to help seperate and define.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.