BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
I recently started using this mascara and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites! It only takes a couple of coats and your lashes look so full. I've same the same favorites for years and am picky about new ones so it's a big deal that has been a constant in my routine. This adds some length some as well so it's good if you're looking for both length and volume!
Rachel P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
If I had to write only one review in the world it would be for this mascara.  I have used very expensive mascaras and nothing compares to this one.  A few swipes and my eyelashes look like falsies.  It doesn't clump and a bottle is extremely affordable for how long the product lasts.  This is an amazing product I do not do my makeup without!!!!
👑LUCY Y.
This is my go to mascara. I have naturally short lashes, but 2 coats of this and my lashes almost double in length! It's long lasting and doesn't smudge onto the bottom of your eye. I would definitely purchase again! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Caitlin M.
Boston, MA
I love this mascara so much it gives your lashes so much length and lasts legit all day even if you've been touching your eyes. I use this mascara everyday, it is a staple in my make up routine, I have bought this mascara so many times and will totally continue to buy it. I have recommended this to most of my friends and they all love it and repurchase it as well.
Angela R.
Flushing, NY
Perversion mascara is super dramatic, and gives a lot of volume and length to the lashes. My main gripe with it is that it flakes as you wear it. For it's performance, I would say it's quite pricey and definitely not worth purchasing. There are so many other mascaras that give a dramatic lash look without all the flaking. I would recommend anyone to pass on this!
Michelle S.
This is a pretty decent mascara. It's super black, and gives my lashes a nice amount of length and volume. My only issue with this product is that it seems to melt off and smudge. My eyes aren't prone to watering, so I don't understand why this is happening. This mascara is fine for a few hours of wear on me, but other than that I'd rather use a different product.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
I have very short eyelashes that do not take well to mascara. After I apply two or three coats of this it looks amazing. I had one I forgot about in my travel bag and 6 months later found and it wasn't dried out and still creamy. The mascara is a perfect consistency for application and doesn't clump. The brush has nice bristles that give an even application.
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
I've owned a sample size of this mascara for quite some time. The first time I used it, I wasn't a big fan. I just recently tried it out again and I LOVE it! It does come out a little thick on the wand, but I just wipe away some excess and it's the perfect amount! It adds volume and some length to my lashes and it doesn't run if I get hot or just from the daily wear.
Wren P.
Ogden, UT
This is without question, the best mascara I have ever used. It is incredibly pigmented and you can layer it on but it never clumps or flakes. If there is one beauty product I swear by, it is this mascara.❤ Simply a must-have in every woman's makeup bag.
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite mascara. I love it because it lengthens and thickens lashes. I feel like I'm wearing fake lashes. I've never gotten so many compliments about my mascara before using this product. It doesn't clump and it easy to apply. I sometimes wear it on its own for a more natural look, or can build layers when I have more eye makeup on. It's versatile.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.