BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Karina J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my second favorite mascara. Underneath it I use the Subversion primer also by Urban Decay. It works very nice and comes up smooth and not clumpy. I use it rarely but when I do it defines my lashes. I prefer my lashes to be thicker and this mascara doesn't do that for me like Better than Sex does but it still does a good job.
Allison B.
this mascara by Urban Decay is one that you can always count on. if you are looking for a daily, light mascara to go to work or school, it's amazing. if you're looking for a night on the town, it's great. i bought this at Ulta, but have seen it around in such places as Sephora, etc. it's an amazing product that i would definitely recommend.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great mascara. It is not my favorite because it is a little clumpy and doesn't go on as well as some other ones I have tried. But it is much better than other brands I have tried. I have found I like to use this for night makeup more than day as it is a little more dramatic.
Meredith S.
Raleigh, NC
Love this mascara - it has a thick consistency that doesn't make my lashes feel dried out at the end of the day. It has great pigment and it easy to build thickness through multiple coats. I received a sample and definitely plan on purchasing a full size. My only caveat is that it seemed to smudge on my brow line in humid weather, but that tends to happen with most mascaras in high humidity!
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm generally not impressed by many mascaras to begin with but I actually disliked this one. It was impossible to remove, even with a makeup wipe. I ended up having black under my eyes the after I showered even though I moved it with wipes and washed my face the night before. I might try it again one day but I wasn't really happy with it.
Daniella H.
I got a sample from Sephora and I love it! It goes on super easy and makes my lashes look killer! I would definitely spend about $20 on the full-size product. It is a great long-lasting wear. Just a bit of curling and two coats makes you date night ready.
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
This mascara is amazing! It is one of the darkest, blackest, and long lasting mascaras that I have ever used. Some may compare it to a few Maybelline mascaras, but I would say since it is a more high-end product, it works a lot better. I bought it from Sephora, and I tried out the smaller version first. I would definitely buy it again.
Jenna C.
I reeeallly like this mascara. Sorry to say that I even like it better than Better Than Sex. Perversion gives you such a thick, lengthened look without being clumpy. It is very natural, but not, if that makes any sense. It is absolutely one of my favorites and I think I have three in case I run out. It has no smell and the brush is really nice too.
siia N.
I really like this mascara! The Lash Sensational was my all time favorite before this one. This mascara adds more thickness and volume than the lash sensational. I've only used this once so far but I really enjoyed it and kept a decentf I'm curl considering my natural eyelashes face downwards lol.
Natalie T.
Austin, TX
I tried this because so many people raaavved about it and had high hopes, but the formula can use some improving and is not worth the cost with so many others out there. The formula is too wet and does not dry completely, maybe this is because I live in the south and its hot and somewhat humid but it smudges throughout the day to the point that if I don't clean up, I risk looking like a raccoon.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.