BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rachel P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
If I had to write only one review in the world it would be for this mascara.  I have used very expensive mascaras and nothing compares to this one.  A few swipes and my eyelashes look like falsies.  It doesn't clump and a bottle is extremely affordable for how long the product lasts.  This is an amazing product I do not do my makeup without!!!!
Chrissy D.
My Holy Grail mascara!! I got this initially as a trial size in a purchase, and fell in love at first application! This feather light, black as black can be mascara finds every tiny lash and deposits just the right amount of product to make your lashes BIGGER, BLACKER, and BOLDER. Not clumpy, even if you try. Works so well with its accompanying lash primer (turns lashes white- dries clear, then really gives that VA-VA-VOOM look). Depending on how often you wear makeup/mascara, one tube will last about 3-4 months. I don't recommend keeping it after that time even if their is product left... Feels so good- like nothing at all. Makes you look like you're wearing falsies. Its like magic! (that's what my mother said when I bought her a box of two). Highly recommended. I have allergies and had given up on mascara a long time ago, until I found Perversion by UD. There are some others out that are 'OK', but I don't settle for 'ok'. I want the best. $22. Deluxe: $12.
#MyBeautyAwards
Diane L.
Boise, ID
A decent mascare, but not my favorite. It's nice and black, like I like, but I just don't feel like it gives me the volume I would prefer. I feel like it gives a decent amount of length though. It also tends to weigh my lashes down, which makes my curl sad.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this as gwp from ulta. i love this masacara. it stays in place and yet not hard to remove. the wand is a bit fatter than im use to, but the extension, fullness and overall appearance of my lashes are like WOO! i would love to buy the full size i would recommend it, i would buy and give it anyway cause i would want everyone to has lashes like this. AMAZING!!!
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite mascara. I love it because it lengthens and thickens lashes. I feel like I'm wearing fake lashes. I've never gotten so many compliments about my mascara before using this product. It doesn't clump and it easy to apply. I sometimes wear it on its own for a more natural look, or can build layers when I have more eye makeup on. It's versatile.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This mascara has a drier formula which holds up the curl but doesn't give much length or volume with only one coat. However they're buildable. You get more of a dramatic look with this instead of clean and defined lashes. Doesn't flake and lasts all day! Average length and volume.
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Best Mascara on the market. It has a great deep black color that allows for lengthening and a thickened look. It does not clump or flake (even if you are like me and pick at it throughout the day). I do recommend buying the mascara primer that goes with it called Subversion for a better, more professional look, however it is not always needed day to day.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA
This is my go to mascara. I just love this mascara. The first time I got this was the best day of my mascara days. LOL. It is long lasting, almost water-proof, I think. And I would always buy this again. I would recommend this for people who would want to give their lashes a boost in the volume and length department.
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
I've owned a sample size of this mascara for quite some time. The first time I used it, I wasn't a big fan. I just recently tried it out again and I LOVE it! It does come out a little thick on the wand, but I just wipe away some excess and it's the perfect amount! It adds volume and some length to my lashes and it doesn't run if I get hot or just from the daily wear.
Tiffany C.
I really like the consistency of this formula. It really coats a your lashes, and is very opaque. The packaging is great; it's heavy and feels luxurious to hold. The brush, however, is my main problem. I guess I just don't have the right eye shape for it since I almost always end up with mascara on my eyelid. That's far from a deal breaker, but it is a pain! .
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.