Kianna F.

Haley B.
Haley B.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely NOT spidery but not "natural" either! It's just perfect!
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Forest Hill, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
I've never had an issue getting this mascara off with facial cleanser. Alternatively, it doesn't flake or run. Magic! :)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Burlington, NH
1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely natural looking lashes, but really fills and lengthens them which I love. It doesn't come off with just water, but I use coconut oil to take off all of my makeup and it is so easy.
Géeh K.
Géeh K.
1 year, 8 months ago
bem naturais com efeito boneca otima
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Crosby, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
It leaves lashes looking natural and beautiful! Definitely not spidery at all. No, it doesn't wash off clean with just water, but I had no problems getting it off with a makeup wipe. I regularly use lotion and a rag to wipe off my mascara and it works great.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Monroe, WI
1 year, 9 months ago
For me it doesnt come off very easy but does give natual looking lashes.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Cupertino, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
For me this mascara looks very natural while still giving my lashes the added boost I love.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
1 year, 9 months ago
for me this is a more natural Mascara
Tianna B.
Tianna B.
Scranton, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
It took me a long time to find a mascara that I absolutely love. I'm so glad my search is over. This stays on all day but it does wash off with ease. It doesnt flake and leaves lashes long and full!
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
1 year, 9 months ago
It comes off very easily when you wash your face. It's my favorite mascara for long full lashes without clumping