Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK

Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?

Liberty T.
Liberty T.
Aliquippa
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Horrible to take off and the older it gets the flakier it gets.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Boalsburg , PA
1 year, 4 months ago
It smudges like crazy!
Wettingen, Aargau
1 year, 8 months ago
Not in my experience. It stays on all day but isn't an absolute horror to take off.
Wettingen, Aargau
Géeh K.
Géeh K.
1 year, 8 months ago
sim dura o dia inteiro amoooo
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes this mascara is terrible to be urban decay it does nothing for the lashes .. I've seen better in generic !!
Richmond
1 year, 9 months ago
It does for me unfortunately. Within a few hours I have black shading under my eyes.
Richmond
Phoenix, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I always have a problem with flaking...except with this mascara. Definitely a favorite!
Florence, AL
1 year, 9 months ago
In my experience, I did not have any flaking. However, I had transfer under my eyes within hours of applying. I was disappointed.