BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
I have been using this mascara for aprox. 1 year now. I curl my lashes and then apply one coat of this, I don't like a natural look and this gives enough coating to my lashes that lengthens and thickens without clogging. The only issue I have is that it does only last 2 months or so before clumps form around the top/lid of the mascara and it seems to get very messy, dries out and need replacing, and I know mascaras should be replaced every 3 months anyway but at 22$ I would prefer it either to last a little longer or for the cost to be around 17$
Adrienne S.
This is my ultimate holy grail mascara - since I found it, I have not had the need (or even want) to purchase/try ANY other mascara because this one just does everything I want it to do perfectly. It gives me length, volume, and is a perfect shade of black. The only reason I'd ever try another mascara is simply because this one isn't waterproof, so if I wanted a waterproof mascara I'd need to look elsewhere, but for daily use, this product is absolutely fantastic. I just love it! Highly recommend (but I suggest purchasing it in the Total Perversion set that comes with this full size mascara as well as an eyeliner, because it's actually cheaper than buying the mascara on its own).
Jay 💖.
I'm still not sure how to feel about this mascara. I received a sample of this from my mother,and I had things that I loved from it,and things that I didn't. I liked that it made my lashes look long,though I didn't like that it didn't give me the volume that I had originally hoped for. And maybe it was because it was a sample size,but it was pretty clumpy and would take me a few minutes to brush out,which I'm really not into. But,again,on the plus side,it didn't flake or smear,even when I wore it for 12 hours,and it had a nice,opaque black color. All in all,I would likely repurchase down the line to try again,and I think it was pretty nice. Not my favorite,but definitely nice.
Kate T.
Surfside, FL
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara I receive this product in my Sephora points and I was honestly support excited because I personally never had any issue with there products. When I got this I love that it came out “deep dark” Like pure dark color which I love makes my eyelashes look nice. I tried it first without curling and it didn’t do anything just made it darker but when I actually curled it my eyelashes look so beautiful like they where amazing. But sadly after about three hours of going around the mall they suddenly lost there lift. I would definitely use this mascara again but most likely just for the color and not the lift effect.
Katie S.
I was not a fan of this mascara! Luckily I got a free sample and didn't spend any money on it. I have naturally long lashes and look for a mascara that accentuates that. After only using TF mascara for a little over a year, I got this UD mascara as a sample and thought I would give it a try because of all the amazing reviews. I have to admit that I was severely disappointed. After two coats, it looked like I barely had any mascara on at all. It was so light and barely did anything to accentuate my lashes, I might as well have not put any on at all. Luckily I did have my TF mascara as well so I used this UD mascara as a sort of lash primer and put my TF on top. So a plus of this mascara is that it makes a great base for another mascara, but I would not recommend it on its own unless you are wanting a more natural "no makeup" look.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So I normally wear marykay mascara but I figured I would give this a try, I got a sample of it in the mail. let me tell you, this stuff is seriously gold in a bottle, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes look so much longer, I love the fact that I can put a few layers of it on and it doesnt clump goes on super easy and nice. the brush in the sample is like a full size not one of those half size brushes. it really gave me the full effect of what the full size would be like. I can see my self buying this in the future!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I liked this mascara a lot, I don't want to say that it is one of my favorites I'm very picky about mascara, but it is definitely a good formula and it comes with a nice big teddy bear brush so you can really get in there and get your lashes have some volume! I like to use this one with the stub perversion primer, well it does give you a lot of volume it does not give you a lot of definition so if you're looking for definition this is not the mascara for you if you're looking for volume you will probably like it.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got a full size of this mascara as part of a Sephora VIB gift with my reward points. This mascara provides amazing length, but I’d say that it really doesn’t provide much volume. It doesn’t flake or clump at all which is great. Unfortunately, it smudges instead. It’s quite a wet mascara, so it smudges under my eyes, and by the end of the day, I have a very unattractive raccoon eye. I tried it a few times but it always had the same results. I’ll be either giving this away or only using it if I’m wearing makeup for just a few short hours.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
I have not purchased the full size of this, YET. I have tried the sample size when I had ordered makeup from Sephora and I was blown away. My eyelashes are decently long enough where it just needs help being lifted and seen. Perversion brushed through my lashes evenly and coated it evenly as well. It was the perfect amount of product on my lashes. Everyone has different expectations of their lashes and this mascara happened to help me reach my lash expectations. My lashes looked pretty natural.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I purchased this mascara in the travel size when it was $10 at Sephora. I typically only buy mascara from Ulta/Sephora in travel sizes because it’s goes a long way. This is the only mascara that I have splurged on and caved in on and bought the full size. I really like the formula, it doesn’t clump. It really defines my natural lashes, I get so many compliments and people asking if my lashes are real or fake (lol it depends on the day), but yeah this is a good product. It’s not overly expensive compared to other comparable brands. I would give it a try if you haven’t.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.