BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Laura S.
Staff
I have been a loooong time user of Benefit Mascara, but my roommate convinced me to give this mascara a try. I was instantly converted! I have very short eyelashes so I’m always looking for something to make my lashes longer & fuller and this does that and more. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is that I really don’t like the wand applicator. I think I’m so used to benefit’s smaller wand, but this wand is just so big so for small lashes like mine, it definitely gets on my lids easily. Otherwise, I definitely recommend!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
This is my ultimate holy grail mascara - since I found it, I have not had the need (or even want) to purchase/try ANY other mascara because this one just does everything I want it to do perfectly. It gives me length, volume, and is a perfect shade of black. The only reason I'd ever try another mascara is simply because this one isn't waterproof, so if I wanted a waterproof mascara I'd need to look elsewhere, but for daily use, this product is absolutely fantastic. I just love it! Highly recommend (but I suggest purchasing it in the Total Perversion set that comes with this full size mascara as well as an eyeliner, because it's actually cheaper than buying the mascara on its own).
Katie D.
I was not a fan of this mascara! Luckily I got a free sample and didn't spend any money on it. I have naturally long lashes and look for a mascara that accentuates that. After only using TF mascara for a little over a year, I got this UD mascara as a sample and thought I would give it a try because of all the amazing reviews. I have to admit that I was severely disappointed. After two coats, it looked like I barely had any mascara on at all. It was so light and barely did anything to accentuate my lashes, I might as well have not put any on at all. Luckily I did have my TF mascara as well so I used this UD mascara as a sort of lash primer and put my TF on top. So a plus of this mascara is that it makes a great base for another mascara, but I would not recommend it on its own unless you are wanting a more natural "no makeup" look.
Tiffany W.
Makes your eyelashes look so long. Mascara brush separates and elongates lashes. I occasionally use this product (my wife and I both do) with the Subversion Eyelash Primer as well.

What I love the most about this product is that it doesn’t clump, even when it’s near time to replace it, but it will dry up. I do find that we purchase this particular mascara FAR more often than other brands that we use, which might make me hesitant to recommend to everyone.

If you don’t mind shelling out a little more money for a good mascara that you won’t have for too long, definitely give this a try (they make a travel/sample size of this as well if you just want to try it out).

Lightweight formula that doesn’t clump! The primer does last much longer than the mascara so you aren’t spending twice the money at the same time!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This Urban Decay Perversion Mascara works great. It’s instantly volumizing and has a full bodied creamy not too wet texture that dries quickly.

The perfect blend of honey extract, perfect proteins and amino acids nourish and stimulate lash growth. I instantly got a lot of volume from it. It separates and defines each lash for smooth, clump-free application.

The applicator tip is large and a comfortable distance from the handle, I liked the shape It grabs my lil baby lashes. I would definitely retry this in other colors as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So I normally wear marykay mascara but I figured I would give this a try, I got a sample of it in the mail. let me tell you, this stuff is seriously gold in a bottle, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes look so much longer, I love the fact that I can put a few layers of it on and it doesnt clump goes on super easy and nice. the brush in the sample is like a full size not one of those half size brushes. it really gave me the full effect of what the full size would be like. I can see my self buying this in the future!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I liked this mascara a lot, I don't want to say that it is one of my favorites I'm very picky about mascara, but it is definitely a good formula and it comes with a nice big teddy bear brush so you can really get in there and get your lashes have some volume! I like to use this one with the stub perversion primer, well it does give you a lot of volume it does not give you a lot of definition so if you're looking for definition this is not the mascara for you if you're looking for volume you will probably like it.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got a full size of this mascara as part of a Sephora VIB gift with my reward points. This mascara provides amazing length, but I’d say that it really doesn’t provide much volume. It doesn’t flake or clump at all which is great. Unfortunately, it smudges instead. It’s quite a wet mascara, so it smudges under my eyes, and by the end of the day, I have a very unattractive raccoon eye. I tried it a few times but it always had the same results. I’ll be either giving this away or only using it if I’m wearing makeup for just a few short hours.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I purchased this mascara in the travel size when it was $10 at Sephora. I typically only buy mascara from Ulta/Sephora in travel sizes because it’s goes a long way. This is the only mascara that I have splurged on and caved in on and bought the full size. I really like the formula, it doesn’t clump. It really defines my natural lashes, I get so many compliments and people asking if my lashes are real or fake (lol it depends on the day), but yeah this is a good product. It’s not overly expensive compared to other comparable brands. I would give it a try if you haven’t.
Jennifer B.
Aiken, SC
Absolutely love this mascara! It is one of my favorites. I love to use it with the urban decay primer for a more lengthy, voluminous lash. I like the brush design it makes it easy to apply the mascara and gets all of your lashes evenly. I defiantly recommend trying this if you need a good mascara that doesn’t flake. It also comes in a cute trail size I like to keep in my purse for emergencies. I normally wear one to two coats with the primer depending how full or long I want my lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.