2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara.So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable.

Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

Ingredients:Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

• what's your favorite mascara to use? mine is Urban Decay Perversion...8 Answers
  • How is this mascara?2 Answers
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolutely fabulous mascara. It lengthens, thickens and makes lashes look amazing. I received a sample tube in a beauty box and loved it so I bought the full sized tube. Not for the high price here though - at another retailer. (Sorry, Amazon!) The tube is big and the brush is quite big as well. One coat takes my lashes to new heights but two or three give me really long, dark and thick lashes that don't clump or flake. The mascara isn't watery and doesn't make a mess on my face. I have many mascaras from the cheapest to most expensive and this one is among my top three favorites. I can even sleep in it and wake up with my lashes looking perfect. Not that I recommend sleeping with makeup on but it happens. I am really pleased with Perversion and recommend it to people who have short or light lashes and want really long, stand out ones. I like MEGA lashes and I get them from this mascara. It also comes off fine with cleanser or makeup remover but doesn't run in humidity or if my face gets damp. It isn't waterproof but it also is not one of those mascaras that melts down your face if your sneeze and shed a tear. Really good mascara for about $20.00.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
My Holy Grail mascara!! I got this initially as a trial size in a purchase, and fell in love at first application! This feather light, black as black can be mascara finds every tiny lash and deposits just the right amount of product to make your lashes BIGGER, BLACKER, and BOLDER. Not clumpy, even if you try. Works so well with its accompanying lash primer (turns lashes white- dries clear, then really gives that VA-VA-VOOM look). Depending on how often you wear makeup/mascara, one tube will last about 3-4 months. I don't recommend keeping it after that time even if their is product left... Feels so good- like nothing at all. Makes you look like you're wearing falsies. Its like magic! (that's what my mother said when I bought her a box of two). Highly recommended. I have allergies and had given up on mascara a long time ago, until I found Perversion by UD. There are some others out that are 'OK', but I don't settle for 'ok'. I want the best. $22. Deluxe: $12.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Review for: Blackest Black
PROS
Adds Volume
Applies Evenly
Defines & Separates
Doesn't Clump
Great Brush
Lengthens
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime

I seriously took time out of my busy day to review this life-saving product. I got a sample of this mascara for free on my birthday (platinum perk), and as soon as I tried it I knew I had to get the real thing. I've tried many mascara's (Tarte's Light Camera Lashes, Lights Camera Flashes, etc, etc, etc.,), and nothing has even compared to the volume, separation, length and definition that this mascara gives. It applies so evenly. NONE of my lashes stick together which is saying a lot because I feel like my lashes always do. It lasts all day as well. I'm just so happy I found this mascara (bless that free sample), I will not be trying any other mascara for a long, long time, if ever. Thank you urban decay.
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great! It isn't my holy grail, but it is definitely one of my favorites that I've used. It doesn't give the most volume or body, but I mainly use it when I want natural, full looking lashes. I curl my lashes first, then separate them using a metal comb. I apply 2 layers of Perversion mascara, waiting about 30 seconds between coats, and then separate them again. Sometimes the formula comes out very wet, which can lead to clumps. When that happens, I use a cleaned and sterilized Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara wand to separate my lashes and spread the product evenly.

I haven't experienced any fall out of flaking with this mascara. It stays on all day and is a lot easier to remove than some other I've tried out. That being said, if it were waterproof, this would be in my top 3 favorite mascaras.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Review for: Blackest Black
My holy grail mascara next to the "They're Real" by Benefit. I really love this mascara a lot. I like the brush and the formula. The packaging is pretty. It cost $22 for the full size. There is a travel size you can buy for $10. But why not buy the full size? It lengthens my lashes and curls my lashes. It doesn't flake nor leave my lashes clumpy. I put about 5 coats for a good pop of lashes and there would be no clump as all! I can get to my bottom lashes too with this mascara! I really love the formula, it's not too wet, or too creamy. It's the perfect mascara consistency. I really believe this is close to the Maybelline Colossal mascara. It's identical in a way, but the Maybelline mascara's formula is more creamier than the Perversion. But I like the Perversion mascara best than the Colossal.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
Review for: Blackest Black
YAS. This mascara is probably my favorite of all time, and thats speaking very highly of a mascara. I find that almost no mascara looks good on me. I have really thin and light eyelashes and I find that this product separates them nicely and adds tons of volume. The color is super dark, which I love and it really adds that extra something to your makeup look. BUT, mascara is tricky I've heard people RAVE about the better than s*x mascara and I absolutely despised it when I tried it, it didn't do anything for my lashes! Mascara is tricky because everyone has a different preference and different lashes, so mascara works differently on everybody! That being said, give it a try! Its worth a shot, especially if you get it from somewhere that you can return it if you don't like it! :)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Ohhhh dear no. This was SO disappointing to me since I'm generally an UD fanatic but HOLY SMUDGEY MESS I have oily skin and eyelids and this got everywhereee and took forever to dry after application which made matters worse. Theoughout the day I continued to wipe away new smudges under my eyes and on my eyelids. THEN after my chiropractors appointment the doc looked at me in horror and said "you need a mirror" yep I looked like a gothic clown this stuff went rogue all over the place. Even after wiping the best I could without available makeup remover it left like gray stains behind. When I got hime there was nothing left on my lashes to even take off!!! Such a disaster....maybe the waterproof formula is better? But I'm not even willing to give it a chance!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Austin, TX
I got this as a sample in one of my Sephora orders since I'm a VIP member and it's by far my most favorite mascara of all time. I used the entire sample and just recently bought the medium sized mascara tube from Sephora. The brush is really nice and the formula isn't heavy at all. It elongates my lashes and creates an amazing look to really make my eyes pop. The also amazing thing about this as that the mascara actually isn't expensive. Since it's Urban Decay I thought it'd be relatively pricy, but the medium sized tube i just ordered was only $10 and it's a great size and will last me a while. I made the mini sample I got last 3 months without drying out, hopefully this will last longer and definitely be better than getting the full sized tube ($22)
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how big and fluffy the brush is. The results of this mascara is stunning. The brush makes the mascara very easy to swipe on and grabbing every lash and saturating it with color. This makes my eye lashes look like I'm wearing falsies. While I loved the effect, I prefer more natural looking lashes, but I would definitely repurchase a travel sized tube again for days that I want something dramatic. There is still some mascara in the tube, but the formula started flaking on me so I knew it had to go. The mascara itself was thick and sort of gel like which I liked a loot better than wet mascaras I hate wet mascaras with a passion. With my long lashes, it just ends up getting everywhere, making a huge mess. I highly recommend this mascara.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. It gives me a great balance of lengthening and volumizing my lashes. It doesn't flake throughout the day and my lashes feel nice a fluffy even with a couple of layers of it on. I do love that this formula is super buildable without leaving my lashes crunchy and clumpy.

UPDATE: I have updated my review from 5 to 3 stars. When I first tried this mascara I was using a deluxe sample/travel size and I was so impressed. Naturally, when it came time to buy a new mascara I bought the full size. I've been pretty disappointed. The formula is so much wetter and the brush seems a touch too big now. I definitely haven't gotten the same results with the full size and won't repurchase again. I would be open to the smaller size, however.
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.