BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Katie S.
I was not a fan of this mascara! Luckily I got a free sample and didn't spend any money on it. I have naturally long lashes and look for a mascara that accentuates that. After only using TF mascara for a little over a year, I got this UD mascara as a sample and thought I would give it a try because of all the amazing reviews. I have to admit that I was severely disappointed. After two coats, it looked like I barely had any mascara on at all. It was so light and barely did anything to accentuate my lashes, I might as well have not put any on at all. Luckily I did have my TF mascara as well so I used this UD mascara as a sort of lash primer and put my TF on top. So a plus of this mascara is that it makes a great base for another mascara, but I would not recommend it on its own unless you are wanting a more natural "no makeup" look.
Julia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite vegan mascara. I love how sleek and slender the packaging, and wand are made. I normally only buy mini mascara, and this one fits in all of my clutch purses. This product gives me nice volume without needing to curl my lashes beforehand. Most of the time I’m doing my makeup on the go. I also love that this is a cruelty free product. I normally don’t have anything negative to say about Urban Decay, and this product isn’t any different. I’ll add before and after pictures, but I really enjoy the length from this product. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this mascara! It is one of my favorites. I love to use it with the urban decay primer for a more lengthy, voluminous lash. I like the brush design it makes it easy to apply the mascara and gets all of your lashes evenly. I defiantly recommend trying this if you need a good mascara that doesn’t flake. It also comes in a cute trail size I like to keep in my purse for emergencies. I normally wear one to two coats with the primer depending how full or long I want my lashes.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is Better than too faced Mascara. It’s blacker and creamier it’s a clean application to the Lash it tapers just like your natural hairs. It lasts all day. Sometimes I do get some black on my lid at the end of the day I just wipe it off comes right off. Never looks dry or flaky I normally do not buy high end Mascara however when there is a sale it give you a chance to try things and I was happy. I also noticed less eyelashes have been falling out so thats a plus for me
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay IS one of my favorite brands ever! This mascara is the only mascara I use and have always gone back to. No other mascara compares! It lasts so long! It is super black and pigmented and does NOT flake no matter how long you've had it on for (even if you pass it with it on...lol) I look like I have absolutely no lashes, but once I apply this (Even with one coat) it looks like I have falsies on! It is definitely buildable as well and never gets clumpy!(the first and only mascara to ever have that kind of power!) I bring this everywhere and have bought probably a good ten so far!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this all the time and I loved it.. I started using a bunch of different mascaras and I totally forgot about this one. I recently got a mini one as a free gift with purchase and it sparked my love for it again. You only need one coat and it lengthens your lashes, curls them and adds so much volume. I've been using 3 different mascaras at the same time and it still isn't as good as just one coat of this! It is pretty pricey about $24 but it's so worth it!
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a travel size/mini to try this out and I was blown away! It's quickly become one of my favorites. It's wand is perfect for getting close to the lash line and provides volume and extreme length. It separates beautifully. It has a liquid-y formula and it gets better with use. I've had my mini for close to 3 months and it's going strong (but I will replace for sanitary purposes). It's an Awesome mascara!
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this mascara I would say I'm at a 3.5. I like Urban Decay Products as a brand and I've actually been wanting to try this particular mascara for awhile. My initial reaction to the formula and how my lashes looked with it is, it's okay. You can definitely tell I"m wearing SOMETHING on my lashes, but it didn't give me what I want out of a mascara.

My lashes are dark and long to begin with, so when I look for a mascara I want something that volumizes and lengthens (without the spider lashes). I always do a few coats on my top lashes and then do a quick swipe across for my bottom. I think this formula would be good for someone with blonde/light hair or someone looking for just a little something.

Would not repurchase.

Sarah S.
Harrisburg, PA
Applicator brush is full and pigment is stark black. The brush holds a fair amount of mascara so wiping it off before applying is advised to avoid clumping on or of your lashes. I often deal with my lashes falling out, and the perversion mascara appears to be hypoallergenic, not bothersome at all to my lashes. True definition and added fullness. Highly recommended.
Gaylen C.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best mascaras that I've ever used. It's extremely hard to make this clumpy, no matter how many times you layer it. You don't even necessarily need the primer to get extremely long lashes, though it will definitely give you that falsies look without wearing falsies (which I just don't like wearing). It also dries very quickly, unlike a few other mascaras that I've tried. You don't need to worry about it smearing around if you have watery eyes.

I have very sensitive eyes but this doesn't bother me at all and I get several months out of one tube, so the $22 price point really isn't bad. Ulta also sometimes has it on sale for 50% off, so that's something to look out for if you're undecided about trying it. And there's usually a holiday duo with the mascara and eyeliner pen that I'd recommend.
Kianna F.
Sonia V.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.