Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#6 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara.So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable.

Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

Ingredients:Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Photos (349)
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

This is an absolutely fabulous mascara. It lengthens, thickens and makes lashes look amazing. I received a sample tube in a beauty box and loved it so I bought the full sized tube. Not for the high price here though - at another retailer. (Sorry, Amazon!) The tube is big and the brush is quite big as well. One coat takes my lashes to new heights but two or three give me really long, dark and thick lashes that don't clump or flake. The mascara isn't watery and doesn't make a mess on my face. I have many mascaras from the cheapest to most expensive and this one is among my top three favorites. I can even sleep in it and wake up with my lashes looking perfect. Not that I recommend sleeping with makeup on but it happens. I am really pleased with Perversion and recommend it to people who have short or light lashes and want really long, stand out ones. I like MEGA lashes and I get them from this mascara. It also comes off fine with cleanser or makeup remover but doesn't run in humidity or if my face gets damp. It isn't waterproof but it also is not one of those mascaras that melts down your face if your sneeze and shed a tear. Really good mascara for about $20.00.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Winston Salem, NC

Adds VolumeApplies EvenlyDefines & SeparatesDoesn't ClumpLengthensI have tried many mascaras both high-end and drugstore. (I usually end up preferring drugstore mascaras.)Let me start by saying that I have very blonde lashes (invisible!) with some length. Here are things I like about Perversion mascara (I don't use the Subversion primer):1. The color is deep and dark but not harsh.2.
The brush is soft enough to wiggle at the lash base for volume but
structured enough that you can pull up and through the lashes to create
length.3. The formula does not dry the minute it hits your lashes so you have time to "wiggle and pull".4. Your lashes stay soft - no spikes!5. Because the lashes stay soft, you can re-apply if you want to ramp up your mascara for evening.6. I don't curl my lashes (I'm an utter failure at eyelash curlers!) but this gives them a very lifted look.All
in all, I can get a full daytime lash that opens up my eyes with one
coat. If I want drama, I can re-apply without stickness and clumps. I
have re-purchased this twice already.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.

My Holy Grail mascara!! I got this initially as a trial size in a purchase, and fell in love at first application! This feather light, black as black can be mascara finds every tiny lash and deposits just the right amount of product to make your lashes BIGGER, BLACKER, and BOLDER. Not clumpy, even if you try. Works so well with its accompanying lash primer (turns lashes white- dries clear, then really gives that VA-VA-VOOM look). Depending on how often you wear makeup/mascara, one tube will last about 3-4 months. I don't recommend keeping it after that time even if their is product left... Feels so good- like nothing at all. Makes you look like you're wearing falsies. Its like magic! (that's what my mother said when I bought her a box of two). Highly recommended. I have allergies and had given up on mascara a long time ago, until I found Perversion by UD. There are some others out that are 'OK', but I don't settle for 'ok'. I want the best. $22. Deluxe: $12.
olivia v.
olivia v.

PROS
Adds Volume
Applies Evenly
Defines & Separates
Doesn't Clump
Great Brush
Lengthens
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime

I seriously took time out of my busy day to review this life-saving product. I got a sample of this mascara for free on my birthday (platinum perk), and as soon as I tried it I knew I had to get the real thing. I've tried many mascara's (Tarte's Light Camera Lashes, Lights Camera Flashes, etc, etc, etc.,), and nothing has even compared to the volume, separation, length and definition that this mascara gives. It applies so evenly. NONE of my lashes stick together which is saying a lot because I feel like my lashes always do. It lasts all day as well. I'm just so happy I found this mascara (bless that free sample), I will not be trying any other mascara for a long, long time, if ever. Thank you urban decay.
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL

This mascara is great! It isn't my holy grail, but it is definitely one of my favorites that I've used. It doesn't give the most volume or body, but I mainly use it when I want natural, full looking lashes. I curl my lashes first, then separate them using a metal comb. I apply 2 layers of Perversion mascara, waiting about 30 seconds between coats, and then separate them again. Sometimes the formula comes out very wet, which can lead to clumps. When that happens, I use a cleaned and sterilized Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara wand to separate my lashes and spread the product evenly.

I haven't experienced any fall out of flaking with this mascara. It stays on all day and is a lot easier to remove than some other I've tried out. That being said, if it were waterproof, this would be in my top 3 favorite mascaras.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

My holy grail mascara next to the "They're Real" by Benefit. I really love this mascara a lot. I like the brush and the formula. The packaging is pretty. It cost $22 for the full size. There is a travel size you can buy for $10. But why not buy the full size? It lengthens my lashes and curls my lashes. It doesn't flake nor leave my lashes clumpy. I put about 5 coats for a good pop of lashes and there would be no clump as all! I can get to my bottom lashes too with this mascara! I really love the formula, it's not too wet, or too creamy. It's the perfect mascara consistency. I really believe this is close to the Maybelline Colossal mascara. It's identical in a way, but the Maybelline mascara's formula is more creamier than the Perversion. But I like the Perversion mascara best than the Colossal.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA

BEST MASCARA EVER!!!!! At $22 this is a steal too.

I have tried everything. I mean everything, benefit, Lancôme, Dior, Marc Jacobs, tarte, Stila makeup forever etc and this beats them all. Before this I was using benefit they're real which I loved but my lashes were falling out and I wasn't getting enough volume. For whatever reason I thought this would be bad so I refused to try it until I had exhausted all other options. The two most important things when buying a mascara are the brush and the formula. Here's what I think about both.

1) the brush. It is designed for volumizing. The product doesn't clump on it.
2) the formula. Is incredibly long wearing doesn't run but can be removed easily. I don't lose lashes while removing. It is volumizing and lengthening. Not water proof but doesn't run.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH

Perversion is BY FAR my favorite mascara. I have Too Faced Better than Sex and I honestly will choose to use perversion every time. I love the wand. It gives perfect separation AND volume. Better than sex tends to get very clumpy on me and i NEVER have that issue with UD Perversion. I've never used the subversion with it, but I can't imagine the results!!!!
I LOVE my UD Perversion mascara. When I worked at Ulta, I would talk everyone into getting it instead of better than sex and they would always thank me later!!!!

Another thing: Perversion is easy to apply when wearing falsies also. The wand is very sleek, it's not chubby or have any weird bumps, lumps, or bulbs on it. It's just a classic mascara wand and an amazing formula.

I could write a book about this mascara. I love it that much.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY

I received this as a sample and only recently tried it, but I like it enough that I bought the full sized! While I appreciate the more dramatic look that a little bit of clumping can add, but I've found this has not clumped my lashes together and I love it! This mascara is perfect if you want a bit of separation in your lashes, and the "pop/finished touch" that mascara gives to a look. I have brown eyes, so the intense black is perfect for creating that separation of intensity (between my usual natural/gold/brown tone shadow selections and eye color. My only complaint, is that I wish I felt it made my lashes appear longer, but I'd much rather look like I have many, intense lashes than some of the other results I've had. Recommend switching it up and using this in your makeup routine.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC

YAS. This mascara is probably my favorite of all time, and thats speaking very highly of a mascara. I find that almost no mascara looks good on me. I have really thin and light eyelashes and I find that this product separates them nicely and adds tons of volume. The color is super dark, which I love and it really adds that extra something to your makeup look. BUT, mascara is tricky I've heard people RAVE about the better than s*x mascara and I absolutely despised it when I tried it, it didn't do anything for my lashes! Mascara is tricky because everyone has a different preference and different lashes, so mascara works differently on everybody! That being said, give it a try! Its worth a shot, especially if you get it from somewhere that you can return it if you don't like it! :)
Kianna F.
Kianna F.

Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK

Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.