BY URBAN DECAY #16 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Katie S.
I was not a fan of this mascara! Luckily I got a free sample and didn't spend any money on it. I have naturally long lashes and look for a mascara that accentuates that. After only using TF mascara for a little over a year, I got this UD mascara as a sample and thought I would give it a try because of all the amazing reviews. I have to admit that I was severely disappointed. After two coats, it looked like I barely had any mascara on at all. It was so light and barely did anything to accentuate my lashes, I might as well have not put any on at all. Luckily I did have my TF mascara as well so I used this UD mascara as a sort of lash primer and put my TF on top. So a plus of this mascara is that it makes a great base for another mascara, but I would not recommend it on its own unless you are wanting a more natural "no makeup" look.
Adrienne S.
This is my ultimate holy grail mascara - since I found it, I have not had the need (or even want) to purchase/try ANY other mascara because this one just does everything I want it to do perfectly. It gives me length, volume, and is a perfect shade of black. The only reason I'd ever try another mascara is simply because this one isn't waterproof, so if I wanted a waterproof mascara I'd need to look elsewhere, but for daily use, this product is absolutely fantastic. I just love it! Highly recommend (but I suggest purchasing it in the Total Perversion set that comes with this full size mascara as well as an eyeliner, because it's actually cheaper than buying the mascara on its own).
Julia F.
This is my new favorite vegan mascara. I love how sleek and slender the packaging, and wand are made. I normally only buy mini mascara, and this one fits in all of my clutch purses. This product gives me nice volume without needing to curl my lashes beforehand. Most of the time I’m doing my makeup on the go. I also love that this is a cruelty free product. I normally don’t have anything negative to say about Urban Decay, and this product isn’t any different. I’ll add before and after pictures, but I really enjoy the length from this product. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So I normally wear marykay mascara but I figured I would give this a try, I got a sample of it in the mail. let me tell you, this stuff is seriously gold in a bottle, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes look so much longer, I love the fact that I can put a few layers of it on and it doesnt clump goes on super easy and nice. the brush in the sample is like a full size not one of those half size brushes. it really gave me the full effect of what the full size would be like. I can see my self buying this in the future!
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
Absolutely love this mascara! It is one of my favorites. I love to use it with the urban decay primer for a more lengthy, voluminous lash. I like the brush design it makes it easy to apply the mascara and gets all of your lashes evenly. I defiantly recommend trying this if you need a good mascara that doesn’t flake. It also comes in a cute trail size I like to keep in my purse for emergencies. I normally wear one to two coats with the primer depending how full or long I want my lashes.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is Better than too faced Mascara. It’s blacker and creamier it’s a clean application to the Lash it tapers just like your natural hairs. It lasts all day. Sometimes I do get some black on my lid at the end of the day I just wipe it off comes right off. Never looks dry or flaky I normally do not buy high end Mascara however when there is a sale it give you a chance to try things and I was happy. I also noticed less eyelashes have been falling out so thats a plus for me
Haley B.
Urban Decay IS one of my favorite brands ever! This mascara is the only mascara I use and have always gone back to. No other mascara compares! It lasts so long! It is super black and pigmented and does NOT flake no matter how long you've had it on for (even if you pass it with it on...lol) I look like I have absolutely no lashes, but once I apply this (Even with one coat) it looks like I have falsies on! It is definitely buildable as well and never gets clumpy!(the first and only mascara to ever have that kind of power!) I bring this everywhere and have bought probably a good ten so far!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I used to use this all the time and I loved it.. I started using a bunch of different mascaras and I totally forgot about this one. I recently got a mini one as a free gift with purchase and it sparked my love for it again. You only need one coat and it lengthens your lashes, curls them and adds so much volume. I've been using 3 different mascaras at the same time and it still isn't as good as just one coat of this! It is pretty pricey about $24 but it's so worth it!
Tiffany A.
I received this as a sample in an ipsy bag. The packaging is so sleek and beautiful! I was really excited to try this mascara. I like the wand... It's kind of small so it's perfect for my bottom lashes... And oh boy does this give my lashes some major length! It is a little lacking in the volume department, though. Unfortunately it does dry up pretty quickly so you'd have to replace it a lot but I really do like it for my bottom lashes.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
I bought a travel size/mini to try this out and I was blown away! It's quickly become one of my favorites. It's wand is perfect for getting close to the lash line and provides volume and extreme length. It separates beautifully. It has a liquid-y formula and it gets better with use. I've had my mini for close to 3 months and it's going strong (but I will replace for sanitary purposes). It's an Awesome mascara!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia V.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.