Urban Decay Perversion False Lashes uploaded by Erney A.

BY URBAN DECAY

Want to add instant drama to your look? These striking lashes will give you serious, dominatrix-worthy lashes in minutes. When standard lashes just won’t cut it, you need to bring on the Perversion—with Perversion False Lashes.

Whether you’re headed to a hotter-than-hot party or gearing up for a marathon night of clubbing, Perversion False Lashes are guaranteed to make a serious statement. Go ahead, bat those lashes and get anything you want. Each lash is handmade with cruelty-free synthetic hair, so there’s zero guilt.

The precision-tip applicator and our easy-to-see iridescent adhesive (don’t worry, it dries clear!) make for a stress-free application. And unlike many lash adhesives, this one is latex-free.

To make storage and reuse a breeze, we placed these lashes in a clear tray.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lash Adhesive Ingredients:

• Acrylate Copolymer
  • Aqua (Water/Eau)

Suk H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay has now made a different updated version of these and I’m so happy they did. Their lashes last year super long time and they have a box that’s magnetic so you could always throw your lashes back in.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great if you’re looking for a natural lash look. They are nice and full and the length is great even for wearing under glasses.
I gave it 4 stars because I prefer longer lashes and they looked longer before I put them on.
Quality is great they’ll last a long time!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is absolutely amazing!!!! i love it so much!! the packaging is great!! these applied super easily and they are so much better than the alternatives! i use this almost everyday! i would absolutely buy it again!! i would absolutely recommend this
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not happy with these. I bought one pair idk maybe I got a bad pair. Just they were falling apart even before I got
Them on my eyes. I love urban decay cosmetics to. I wouldn't buy These again just in case the pair I got really wasn't a and pair.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the look of these lashes when I saw them in Ulta! I do find them to be high quality and ultra flattering. However, they are a little harder to apply than the typical Kiss and Ardell lashes. They are much prettier I have to say.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these false lashes I really love this it has a nice band to place on the lid. It has such good sturdy packaging and cute. This is my second times using this product. I would buy it again and I recommend getting it.
Alixx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. Not only are they extremely comfortable, but easy to apply. They are pretty pricey but worth it. I've had the same ones for a couple months and love them. I've recommended them in all my makeup groups.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes! It took a little bit of getting use to with these lashes because I'm use to wearing lashes with an invisible band. Also I did have to cut a small amount off them because they were too long for my eyes. But that being said I love the look for them! I use them more for cool editorial looks and things not everyday use.
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my eye lashes go from 0-100 real quick. l love the look and feeling of these lashes. it makes my eyes look bigger and more awake. brings out my 2 differnt colored eyes more. i love how full the lashes are and how dark they are. they're really pretty and they look like real lashes. i recommend this brand and these inpaticaul ones here
Abigail M.
Are these lashes worth the money? I have never used falsies. I've always wanted to try but I was always worried they would be difficult to remove.
Alisha E.
Sheffield
Are these any good?
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone have any tips to get false lashes on? I fee like I've watched every YouTube video and nothing works.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
I need need neeeeed these!!
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always wanted to try false lashes, any suggestions for the best way to apply them????