Urban Decay Perversion False Lashes uploaded by Erney A.

BY URBAN DECAY

Want to add instant drama to your look? These striking lashes will give you serious, dominatrix-worthy lashes in minutes. When standard lashes just won’t cut it, you need to bring on the Perversion—with Perversion False Lashes.

Whether you’re headed to a hotter-than-hot party or gearing up for a marathon night of clubbing, Perversion False Lashes are guaranteed to make a serious statement. Go ahead, bat those lashes and get anything you want. Each lash is handmade with cruelty-free synthetic hair, so there’s zero guilt.

The precision-tip applicator and our easy-to-see iridescent adhesive (don’t worry, it dries clear!) make for a stress-free application. And unlike many lash adhesives, this one is latex-free.

To make storage and reuse a breeze, we placed these lashes in a clear tray.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lash Adhesive Ingredients:

• Acrylate Copolymer
  • Aqua (Water/Eau)

Urban Decay Perversion False Lashes
  • "These urban decay lashes are so pretty and full, that you almost can't tell you're wearing false lashes. I love how light and fluttery they look without looking too over the top, plus they're just the right length to wear with my glasses. They also are extremely easy to apply, which was one of the main reasons I love this set of lashes so much because I struggle quite a bit with putting falsies on, however these seem to have the magic touch! For the quality, the price is well worth it as many drugstore brands tend to fall apart after 2 uses. I haven't found one pair of lashes that can compare to these, which is why I hope they never discontinue them! I highly recommend these if you're looking for a nice full set of lashes that are quality made, you may pay twice as much, but these are worth every penny for the amount of wear you get out of these!" in 21 reviews
  • "Love these urban decay eyelashes! Prom is right around the corner girls don't forget to pick you up a pair perfect to add to your glam look" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually don't use false eyelashes because they weigh down my eyes but these lashes are very light weight and comfortable. They are easy to place on and last all day." in 6 reviews
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
These are great if you’re looking for a natural lash look. They are nice and full and the length is great even for wearing under glasses.
I gave it 4 stars because I prefer longer lashes and they looked longer before I put them on.
Quality is great they’ll last a long time!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
this product is absolutely amazing!!!! i love it so much!! the packaging is great!! these applied super easily and they are so much better than the alternatives! i use this almost everyday! i would absolutely buy it again!! i would absolutely recommend this
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I was not happy with these. I bought one pair idk maybe I got a bad pair. Just they were falling apart even before I got
Them on my eyes. I love urban decay cosmetics to. I wouldn't buy These again just in case the pair I got really wasn't a and pair.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
I loved the look of these lashes when I saw them in Ulta! I do find them to be high quality and ultra flattering. However, they are a little harder to apply than the typical Kiss and Ardell lashes. They are much prettier I have to say.
Katie C.
I love these false lashes I really love this it has a nice band to place on the lid. It has such good sturdy packaging and cute. This is my second times using this product. I would buy it again and I recommend getting it.
Alixx B.
I love these lashes. Not only are they extremely comfortable, but easy to apply. They are pretty pricey but worth it. I've had the same ones for a couple months and love them. I've recommended them in all my makeup groups.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Suk H.
Urban Decay has now made a different updated version of these and I’m so happy they did. Their lashes last year super long time and they have a box that’s magnetic so you could always throw your lashes back in.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I love these lashes! It took a little bit of getting use to with these lashes because I'm use to wearing lashes with an invisible band. Also I did have to cut a small amount off them because they were too long for my eyes. But that being said I love the look for them! I use them more for cool editorial looks and things not everyday use.
Victoria r.
my eye lashes go from 0-100 real quick. l love the look and feeling of these lashes. it makes my eyes look bigger and more awake. brings out my 2 differnt colored eyes more. i love how full the lashes are and how dark they are. they're really pretty and they look like real lashes. i recommend this brand and these inpaticaul ones here
Abigail M.
Are these lashes worth the money? I have never used falsies. I've always wanted to try but I was always worried they would be difficult to remove.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN
I have always wanted to try false lashes, any suggestions for the best way to apply them????
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone have any tips to get false lashes on? I fee like I've watched every YouTube video and nothing works.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
I need need neeeeed these!!
Alisha E.