Urban Decay Perversion Angled Brush uploaded by Estephanie O.Urban Decay Perversion Angled Brush uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.Urban Decay Perversion Angled Brush uploaded by Aubrey B.

BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Use this angled brush to draw razor-thin lines or bold, thick lines. Like all of our brushes, it’s artist-quality AND cruelty-free! We needed the ultimate brush to go with our Super-Saturated Eyeliner, so we meticulously designed this small, angled brush until it had the perfect angled shape and thickness.

Even thinner than our Good Karma Liner Brush, this brush is extra precise and extremely versatile. Use it to draw razor-thin lines or bold, thick lines.

The Perversion Angled Brush is super precise and gives you a ton of control. While we designed it specifically for use with Super-Saturated Eyeliner, it works equally well with our other liners or our Brow Box. Or get it wet and dip it into one of our iconic Eyeshadows to turn any shade into liquid eyeliner!

Diameter variation in the brush hairs provides more surface area—for optimal pickup and laydown.

Like all of our brushes, the Perversion Angled Brush is cruelty-free, vegan and ecofriendly.

The brush hair (made from a material derived from recycled PBT plastic bottles) is super soft. Plus, synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can (yuck!). And because the surface of the bristles is more regular than brushes made from real hair, synthetic brushes are easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chantae C.
Salinas , CA
i tried this in a first impressions and i honestly thought it was "ok" nothing over the top that i would recommend to everybody because i feel that there are other dupes out there that can be a better price and that could do the same.. i know morphe and other brands have great dupes for this
Kristan P.
Mercedes
The bristles are soo soft it's easy to pick up the product with these brushes I got it online at sephora and it was a little bit pricey but they are good quality brushes and alternative though would be the morphie brushes but I would highly recommend this brush
Miranda T.
Rome, NY
This was my very first eyeliner brush. With this brush and the perversion pot gel eyeliner, that launched me into loving makeup more. Brush is stiff but soft and very fine at the tip and helped me create great wings every time
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This angled brush is very nice. The only thing I would do differently is the color choose on them. They are very soft and vey easy to clean. I love them for the price that you pay. I will be buying more of them in the future.
Julia H.
Alpharetta
Expensive for a brush, but a great quality brush. Easy to clean and makes eyeliner or even brow pomade easy to apply! The price is really the only downfall and that it can be hard to find in stores. Great brush, bad price.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I think this is a great brush. I use it for my eyeliner. I dip the brush in my color and it glides very nice on my lids. Doesn't tug at all. Very reasonable too. I bought mine at ulta. I would definitely recommend this
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this brush on my eyebrows because I think it's too thick for liquid eyeliner. But the bristles on the brush are soft and pick up a lot of product. I use it basically everyday
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to love this brush because the design is so edgy. Unfortunatly I found the cut too thick for gel liner or brow pomade, but also too stiff and scratchy to use to blend out the lower lash line. Not to mention the bristles and the ferrel would pop out of place and fall down into the middle of the brush. Huge design flaw there! Thankfully I was able to return this to sephora. My $5 art store brush works wonders.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I received this brush in a kit as a Christmas gift. It was my first time ever using a brush for eyeliner and I was lost with no clue where to start. I bought some generic gel eyeliner to begin practicing with. Keep in mind, I'm not that great at makeup but the way the eyeliner was able to smooth on made it so much easier! It's easy to practice (and of course make) wings with such precision. I recommend this brush to people new to make up or makeup lovers!
Kelli A.
I have never tried this brush... I typically like the small stuff angles brushes! Is this worth it?