BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Oz Palette - The Theodora Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Where, other than ud.com can you find/buy this pallett?1 Answers
  • Are these shadows comparable quality to the normal line o...2 Answers
  • How long do these shadows last? is there lots of fall-out...1 Answers
Jada O.
Los Angeles
I received this pallete as a gift and I have yet to use all the shadows. The shadows last all day and are very blend able, although the shadows aren’t very pigmented. I use “Beware” often as a transition shade and I love the results I get with it. I don’t see myself using “Jealous” or “Spell” because I tend to stick to neutral everyday looks, but I have used just the gold side and the shade reminds me of a darker, less pigmented version of Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - Killawatt: Dirty Thirty Limited Freestyle Highlighter (Trophy Wife). Overall, considering this is an Oz pallete the colors match the pallete perfectly.
Molly C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I own the Glenda pallet. It was my very first urban decay purchase a few years ago. I must say it was the perfect first purchase for me because I fell completely in love with urban decay after that. The pallet is shimmy and you have options with this wonderful pallet to have a more natural look or a more glamorous look for a night out. My only issue is I ran out of several of the colors and Urban decay has never come out with them for anything other than as a whole pallet. I would love to buy them individually to replace the ones I have used up.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
When Urban Decay decided to come out with two makeup palettes for the movie OZ: The Great and Powerful, I knew I had to purchase at least one of them. The Theodora palette caught my eye right away. First off, the packaging; I love the mix of dark colors swirled around on the whole palette it gives it great uniqueness and authenticity. The palette itself keeps itself closed very well, some palettes have a tendency to ware to where the palette doesn’t close as tightly as it use to. So far the palette stays put. I also like that the palette is a ‘build your own’ palette, meaning if you go traveling or want a palette in your makeup bag you can pick out certain eyeshadows from Urban Decay and place them into the slots. The eyeshadows that come with the palette stay in their spots very well, they don’t easily pop out with tiny force. I also enjoy the thickness of the whole palette, making it more secure and less likely to break at anytime when being moved around in a bag or box.
Skye T.
Amazing palette! One of my faves and I love how dramatic it is. I can create everything from everyday looks to evening looks to special costume makeup with this palette. Applies smoothly and evenly. Blends great though the darker colors take a little elbow grease and a really great brush. Love it!
Natyra C.
I have both of these palettes and prefer Theodora to Glinda. The Glinda palette just has a few shades that are honestly just bot pigmented enough at all. I absolutely love the Theodora palette though.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I managed to get my hands on this limited edition palette after it was discontinued (and unused!), and I'm so happy I did! The eyeshadow shades are all really gorgeous. I'm absolutely in love with the black and gold duo called "Spell," which creates a stunning dark gold shade when mixed together. I also really love that the palette has three matte shades, which is something the Glinda palette doesn't have at all. The matte neutrals in this palette are really helpful when you want to create a whole eye look without looking at a different palette for transition/crease and highlight shades. The Glinda palette is made up entirely of shimmery shades, which in my opinion makes it less wearable without additional matte shades. My only problem with the palette is that the eyeshadows are hard to take out of the case, but it's really not that much of an issue because I keep them all in the palette. Overall, both palettes are really gorgeous and I would normally recommend buying one if it wasn't discontinued!
Breanna W.
The colors are so pigmented with this palette. Totally in love. I love how there are two colors in each pot. Gives you a bang for your buck. They are also very easy to blend with other shadows from different brands. Love this product. Would highly recommend!
Jennifer C.
Houston
I was hesitant to spend the money for this palette as I've always been more of a drugstore makeup kind of gal....but as a fan of the Wizard of Oz and hearing so many good reviews on the brand I just had to buy it! hahaha

I'm so glad I did. I couldn't decide between the Theodora and Glinda so I splurged and got both. I originally thought I would use the Glinda palette more, and I've actually used the Theodora much more. But I still love the colors in the Glinda palette. At first I was somewhat intimidated by the shade "tornado", but it blends so beautifully with the rest of the colors. I adore the shade in "south" it's such a pretty glittery color!! This palette makes me feel very girly with all the glitter. I actually love the gloss in this palette more, as it's more wearable for every day. I'd say it's a bit light on my lips, but it looks beautiful! The only negative is that you'll need and extra large sharpener as this pencil is BIG! But other than that I'm very happy with my palette!
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love my Glinda palette! The gold is just so gorgeous and all of the colors are so pigmented. The purple has more fallout as well as glitter from the gold. Comes with a liner and how to do the look card. Never can go wrong with urban decay!
VARINEA A.
I have then both one it's very sweet and soft and the other more bold and hard but the beautiful are amazing theit colors and the things you can create with this pallette are endless
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which palette do you prefer? The Glinda or Theodora and why?
Samaida S.
There is any way or any store that you can still buy this? :'(
Kayleen E.
Waterloo, WI
I love UD palettes! How is this one?!
Rachel M.
Are these shadows comparable quality to the normal line of Urban Decay shadows?
Julie M.
Where, other than ud.com can you find/buy this pallett?