BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

A complexion primer that instantly blurs the look of flaws, reduces fine lines and minimizes the appearance of pores. Ready for your most perfected-looking skin? Instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin with Optical Illusion Complexion Primer by Urban Decay. This primer reduces fine lines and makes pores seem to vanish for a gorgeous, porcelain-like texture. Makeup not only goes on better, but also lasts longer. The velvety soft, lightweight primer has a slight pink tint to illuminate skin pre-makeup, but it dries down to a translucent, matte finish. It imparts a beautiful, airbrushed, and provides just enough glide to fill in lines for a smoothed-out complexion, and dries down to the perfect powdery finish. This cushiony formula contains optical blurring pigments for beautifully perfected skin. A luxurious blend of argan, rosehip, and meadowfoam seed oils provides moisturizing and antioxidant benefits while vitamin E conditions. The perfect all-around primer, this formula works great for every skin type and concern. Optical Illusion Complexion Primer comes in a luxurious clear bottle with a metallized gunmetal cap and base. Urban Decay even equipped the bottle with an airless pump so it's easy to get out every last bit of product. Research results: In a clinical study on 30 people, immediately after use: - 90% of participants saw reduced visibility of pores - 90% had smoother-looking skin - 93% had more even-toned skin - 81% reported a visible reduction in fine lines and blemishes see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I have tried soooo many different primers in search of the right one. I found it in urban decay!!! This primer is fantastic. I have oily skin and my makeup tends to disappear throughout the day and my face looks very oily. With the optical illusion primer not only are my Poor's hidden, but my face stays oil free and my makeup stays fresh looking. I love this primer and I will only be buying this from now on!!!
Shauna P.
Fairhope
This is my new go to primer! I have pretty visible pores on my cheeks and chin and this does such a fantastic job of filling them in. It has a slight pink tint to it and it the texture is thicker than some others that I've tried. The packaging is an easy to use pump style which is great! It doesn't take a ton of product so this is something that should last for a little while.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This primer is amazing! It really blurs my pores on my cheeks and nose and gives a much more even skin tone appearance. I couldn't believe how well this works. It truly does help you achieve a flawless look. The texture is a bit thicker than any other primer I've used but it provides better coverage. It literally feels like a silicone or silk whisping your face. It is so soft! The softness stays even after you apply foundation over it. I've used several primers from different brands trying to find one that works best for me. This is it. I highly reccomend this primer to everyone.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. This is an excellent primer and worth the price.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
I got a deluxe sample of this product in a Sephora Play box. I really liked this product and think it worked really well for my skin. My only complaint is how thick the product is. I feel like you had to use a lot for overall face coverage. Other than that I would definitely purchase in the future!
Leanna R.
I received a sample of this in my October Sephora Play Box and I am very impressed with the quality. It does a great job of hiding pores and making it easier to apply my foundation. It’s a little pricey and there are probably comparable products that are cheaper, but overall a good buy!
Victoria K.
Ashland, OH
This primer really smooths out my skin and makes my pores invisible. It may be a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way. It isn’t greasy and contains a silicone base that helps your skin look airbrush. I use this in my T zone and it doesn’t break me out.
tori h.
Frisco , TX
This product is probably one of my favorite primera I have ever used. It minimizes my pores and allows my face to look very smooth and “air brushed” on. I would recommend this to my friends because it is fairly cheap and it does amazing work for the foundation.
Monique R.
Clovis, CA
This is my favorite face primer. I hardly use primer anymore, but when I do, I grab this one. It’s super smooth, instantly blurs imperfections, and just gives the foundation a flawless base for application. The price point is great. I highly recommend, and will continue to buy this product.
Maria T.
Fairport
I really like this primer. I got the travel size to try it out and I really like how soft it makes my skin and how well my foundation sits on it. It definitely helps make my skin look smoother and lessens the appearance of my pores.
Alicia F.