BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Face Primer

A complexion primer that instantly blurs the look of flaws, reduces fine lines and minimizes the appearance of pores. Ready for your most perfected-looking skin? Instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin with Optical Illusion Complexion Primer by Urban Decay. This primer reduces fine lines and makes pores seem to vanish for a gorgeous, porcelain-like texture. Makeup not only goes on better, but also lasts longer. The velvety soft, lightweight primer has a slight pink tint to illuminate skin pre-makeup, but it dries down to a translucent, matte finish. It imparts a beautiful, airbrushed, and provides just enough glide to fill in lines for a smoothed-out complexion, and dries down to the perfect powdery finish. This cushiony formula contains optical blurring pigments for beautifully perfected skin. A luxurious blend of argan, rosehip, and meadowfoam seed oils provides moisturizing and antioxidant benefits while vitamin E conditions. The perfect all-around primer, this formula works great for every skin type and concern. Optical Illusion Complexion Primer comes in a luxurious clear bottle with a metallized gunmetal cap and base. Urban Decay even equipped the bottle with an airless pump so it's easy to get out every last bit of product. Research results: In a clinical study on 30 people, immediately after use: - 90% of participants saw reduced visibility of pores - 90% had smoother-looking skin - 93% had more even-toned skin - 81% reported a visible reduction in fine lines and blemishes

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
I'm obsessed!! I've been searching for the perfect primer and I think I found it! I have really large pores, especially on my cheeks. This primer pretty much creates a "film" or a filter over your skin. It smoothes my skin out, and fills in all my pores. It gives the perfect base to start with. I also love it because it doesn't cling to any dry patches I have. It definitely helps with the longevity of my makeup. I have really oily skin, especially in the T-Zone area. I can see a difference when I use this primer. It keeps oil at bay, and helps my makeup from separating. I highly recommend it!
Meg T.
Urban decay is an awesome brand in the makeup industry. They have amazing products for face, eyes, lips, etc. they have come out with a new face primer that makes your skin look flawless. This primer layers amazing with your everyday makeup, and insures that your makeup isn't going to slide everywhere during the day. It helps the longevity wear of your makeup, and you don't have to worry about touch ups. I love this primer and recommend it to any one looking for an awesome primer.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
I don't like any of the products from this entire line of new primers but this one is the worst by far. It's supposed to illuminate and blur but even after putting on setting Spray all of my makeup just slid off and weathered after and hour and mind you it's 23 degrees outside so it has nothing to do with heat.. this is a good pore filling primer and it does give an illuminating base, but if it makes all of my makeup last less than 2 hours then it's not for me.
Layla C.
Boca Raton, FL
BEST PRIMER EVER!! In love with the primer when I first swatched it on my hand. It is a bit heavy when you first apply it but it blends smoothly and the best part? No pores! It is $34 at Sephora, Ulta and Urban Decays website but for the amount you get (28ml) it's worth the price and a little goes a long way. The best part about it is how it hydrates my dry t-zone while still moisturizing my skin and leaving it poreless
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
I was surprised by this product. I personally do not like urban decay but I gave this new primer a shot and I was pretty pleased with it. I have extremely dry skin and it did not peel or come apart while I was applying it or throughout the day. For the price point it's not a bad primer. A little bit goes a long way, so you don't have to use much. I have been using this one every day since I've bought it.
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. So I didn't expect this primer to be amazing but I am blown away! I love it. I have oily skin huge pores and lots of texture and this transforms my entire face it makes it look so smooth! My foundation glides on like butter!!! I never liked pore perfecting primers because they tend to make me feel greasy but this one kept me matte for hours. Highly recommend.
Caitlin C.
W Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite new primer! It smooths, perfects, pore minimizes and somehow creates a glow from within look. I absolutely adore this primer it's the best I've used yet. It helps makeup last all day and if you're big on pictures be ready to look perfected. I post looks on Instagram and whenever I use this I'm always astounded with how airbrushed my skin looks. Highly recommend
Tamra B.
Hollywood, FL
Just NO!...First this product promises to Blur or give you the "optical illusion" of having perfect skin....It does not. It is just simply a primer that puts a light film on your face and with having large pores and oily skin I feel that it made them appear more..not disappear..I would not recommened or buy again!
Jacey W.
Douglas, Ga
Truly enjoyed this primer it is new so i had to give it some time to get the proper use out of it and it gives me the best skin underneath. A fresh start that evens out my skin tone. I love to pair this with the Born This Way foundation from Too Faced. I find they suit each other perfectly!
Melenie L.
Owasso, OK
This is really soothing and does hide your pore very well and it kinda reminds me of benefits porefessional but not really this is a little cheaper. In my opinion I would still reach for benefits just cause I used it for so long and I really trust and believe it works for me.
Nicole G.
SANTA fe, NM
Can you girls tell me how good this primer is in terms of pore filling ? I want to buy it so bad but my main problem is large pores so I way to make sure it will be good for that
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Has this primer made anyone break out? I have pretty sensitive skin and my face has been doing well lately. I usually use the benefit primer but I recently tried this and my face broke out. Not sure if it's from this? I'm so bummed.
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls , TX
Is this good for dry skin?
Caitlin S.
Ayr, Ayrshire
I have combination skin, usually quite oily in my T zone, I've herd good things about this primer but I'm wondering if it's worth the hype?
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
Almost bought this today, but then decided to do some research....I tend to be somewhat oily, especially on my T zone, is this primer a good option? Does it minimize pores? Is it drying?