BeautyFaceFace MakeupUrban Decay
Optical Illusion Complexion Primer

Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer

Ready for your most perfected-looking skin? Instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin with Optical Illusion Complexion Primer. This travel-size primer reduces fine lines and makes pores seem to vanish—for a gorgeous, porcelain-like texture. Makeup not only goes on better, but also lasts longer.

What do you think about this product? If it works for you and you like the result?
I Can’t find this anywhere! Did it get discontinued? Does anyone know where i can purchase?
My favorite primer Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer has been discontinued. Anyone have any options that are similar at hiding pores?
Start your review of Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer!
Product Highlights
...said to try it this way & not its the only way i’ll use it. great for oily skin too - my skin was left smooth & shine free! [product:urban-decay-optical-illusion-complexion-primer]in reviews
light wait great quality worth the money perfect for everyday wear good for either oily or dry skin highly recommend a good amount of product but has a slight smell but thankfully is long lasting would defiantly repurchase in reviews
Christina  J.
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Christina  J.
Review for: 0.95 Oz.
This is my absolute favorite primer !! I have huge pores but when I use this you can’t even see them . I even put it on , for no makeup days cause it leaves my face smooth !
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Sherri F.
Review for: 0.95 Oz.
Magic in a bottle! Feels like liquid silk when applying, instantly illuminates my complexion while hiding imperfections and decreasing the appearance of my large pores. Leaves my facial skin smooth, soft and ready for foundation. Keeps foundation fresh all day and prevents settling into pores. The best primer I’ve found for my mature, dry skin, would definitely repurchase!
Amanda S.
Thurmont, MD
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been through a lot of primers and I love this one because the pore perfecting and smoothing finish! A little pump goes far so lasting me awhile and I do my make up pretty much everyday! If I were to recommend my top 5 favorites this one would be one !
grecia M.
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just tried this primer and it made my skin fee smooth very easy to apply. I was worried because it says it has argan oil but wasnt oily at all made my foundation look awesome #urbandecay #primer
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Tk B.
I was actually quite surprised with this primer. I bought it on a whim because I like to have options and only had a Benefit primer, which I love. This UD primer doesn’t go on and soft and smooth as what I’m used to, but a little does go a long way. The formula has a tint but it doesn’t show once applied. It is a thicker formula and does take some extra time to blend and absorb into the skin. Can’t say that it made my pores any smaller, but my makeup felt great all day with applying a setting spray.
Hayden H.
Highland Spgs, VA
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Hayden H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Works wonders on blemishes and dark spots! Great for all skin types, and very moisturizing, this is a top notch face primer , very easy to apply and a little goes a long way! Would definitely buy again.
Jaqueline B.
alameda
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Jaqueline B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: 0.95 Oz.
I bought this primer at Marshall for 7..8 dollars. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. I have dry skin and this primer left my skin superrrr cakey. The foundation didn’t sit on my cheeks at all. It’s a huge NO for me Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer
Charity  A.
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Charity  A.
Lightweight, Silky, Blurring, Smoothing Hydrating and Pore Perfecting Easily Blendable makes my foundation sit nicely will continue to use and hopefully repurchase if can find Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer
Nayara R.
Los Angeles
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Nayara R.
Review for: 0.95 Oz.
Best pore perfecting primer I have. My skin looks smooth and soft after using it. It also helps to apply the foundation.
Antonio D.
Zeeland, MI
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer uploaded by Antonio D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried this product a number of times. It works well to blur the appearance of larger pores and fine lines however the way that it lays on the skin right off the bat can make your skin look sort of pale before you put any makeup over it. So if you are the type who likes to just keep it natural and use a little primer to fill in spaces, then this might not be for you. I recommend using this under a liquid or cream foundation.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
il y a un an
angie B. il y a un an
I am very sad about that too grrrrr it is my Favourite too
Holly M.
Newfield, NY
il y a un an
Nicole C. il y a un an
Tatcha, elf and benefit porefessional