Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#15 in Lipstick

The perfect pairing for the Nocturnal Shadow Box, Urban Decay's limited-edition Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades range from neutral to bold.

These shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors), including one you begged for - Fireball!

Like the rest of UD's Vice Lipstick lineup, the shades in the Nocturnal collection feature UD's special Yummy Butter Blend. It comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

Each shade comes in a special component with a purple metallic base and a limited-edition design on the case. To give it a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign and set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

Photos (14)
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL

This is my first time using an urban decay lipstick ( always use MAC). What drew me to this lipstick was the color... the color was bold, yet soft and just the right shade of maroon-ish( the color is called nonsense) I was looking for. I like the consistency of the lipstick... it glides right on and is between a creamy and matte look. The price is in the same ballpark as other lipsticks so I wasn't to upset about that. The only think I wish was different about this lipstick is the durability. I had to reapply the lipstick a few times.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

I have the Nocturnal Vice cream lipstick in the Twitch shade.  I normally don't go for such a light/bold shade, but I had heard good reviews about this product and love Urban Decay in general.  As a first time user I LOVED this lipstick.  It's very creamy and soft, my lips didn't feel chapped at any point in the night and the shade lasted the entire time! Through a whole night of drinking and dancing.  Would definitely recommend to friends and family.  Plus going for the bold shade was a power move and I love wearing it.
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN

Urban Decay is on of my absolute favorite beauty brands, the quality is always on par!

I have 2 of 4 of these lipsticks, I love these colors but the other 2 just weren't my favorites; and I wanted to love Fireball SO much, it was just too sheer...

Nonsense & Backstab are both gorgeous however, and they glide on so nice and feel great on my lips! UD's newest lipstick formulas are some of my favorites, especially the Comfort Matte because your lips don't feel like the Sahara!
Kaylie T.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC

First, let me start off by saying that I absolutely love the VICE collection of lipsticks by Urban Decay. The pigmentation is wonderful and it glides on very smoothly. However, I wish that it had more of a matte finish on me. I think I've been growing more accustomed to the fast-drying liquid lipsticks that this may be a factor in my review of this particular product, but the color choices alone are enough to make me a loyal customer and fan of this lipstick.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.

These are Great lipsticks! For my skin tone (light-Medium) I really love the colors Amulet and rapture. I always put a lip balm on to hydrate my lips throughout the day and on top of that I apply the Lipstick. These do wear off after eating or drinking, but they are creamy and beautiful. I have these four stars because this product is no better than a CoverGirl or some other drug store brand lipstick that you could spend half of the price on.
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI

When I saw the fabulous dark purple shade, it had to be mine. The color is seriously sexy, it's a night of Prince music in a tube - it leaves you wanting for more. It fades down to a nice just been ravished red that I, also, love. It's not 24 hour wear, water, drink and kiss resistant, but sometimes, it's worth a little sacrifice. The packaging is s sleek and vibes with my innermost moon child. I love it. 💋
Dt N.
Dt N.
Tacoma, WA

Good, long lasting, moisturize
It’s every lip color lover’s dream – long lasting lip colors with high pigmentation that would last all day long. Don’t we just hate when lipsticks fade away in one or two hours flat. Usually, matte lipsticks stay a little bit longer than glossy ones and lip stains stay on forever. Here are some lip products which wouldn’t leave your lips bare at the end of the day
Aditi G.
Aditi G.

I bought mine from Sephora, this lipsticks come in 6 different finishes, that are all gorgeous. It has a very good colour payoff and an impresionable staying power. I recommand this product and I am definitely going to repurchase it. If you want to see the wide line of products you should check the urban decay website because in Sephora you cand find only a limited number of shades.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Oak creek , Co

I first received this in a Sephora lip kit, then explored more colors when It ran out. I dislike the packaging (was weird to open at first and I smooshed my lipstick) but the product makes up for it. All of the neutrals in this line are lovely and stay on a long time. I also liked that it doesn't have that weird lipstick taste, that normally keeps me mostly using gloss instead.
Joline E.
Joline E.

Great lipstick and the color was beautiful, but you definitely need a lip liner. I'm so used to mattes that I forgot how these creamier formulas bleed and I'm not a fan of the way it looks. Im a lot more used to my lipsticks looking sharp and neat for hours. Purchased it on sale from Sephora.com
I would buy again, but I will also buy a lip liner to go along with it!
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Katy, TX

Are they long lasting?
Darby S.
Darby S.
red rock, TX

i need a lipstick thats good for all day, whats the staying power?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
West Chester, PA

Do these come in liquid lipstick too?
Erika R.
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA

Is it a matte finish? And what color is best recommended for first time users?
It lasts Vivid colors ?