BY URBAN DECAY

The perfect pairing for the Nocturnal Shadow Box, Urban Decay's limited-edition Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades range from neutral to bold.

These shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors), including one you begged for - Fireball!

Like the rest of UD's Vice Lipstick lineup, the shades in the Nocturnal collection feature UD's special Yummy Butter Blend. It comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

Each shade comes in a special component with a purple metallic base and a limited-edition design on the case. To give it a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign and set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

• Does this product smear super easily? 1 Answers
  • I'm most interested in Fireball, would anyone who owns it recomme...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized) more...
FINALLY....a lipstick in the shade Fireball!!! I bought three of these, that’s how much I adore Fireball, the eyeshadow, and now the gorgeous lipstick!!! I absolutely adore this lipstick!!! It’s the perfect light coral/pink shade!!! Perfect for pale skinned girls!!! Thank you Urban Decay!!! Please never discontinue this shade!!!
Christy V.
Katy
By far my favorite brand of Cosmetics ever. I love their pigmentation and the expectation of their products. I do use a lip liner when I'm using their regular lipstick but I don't find that that's an issue or an inconvenience. The colors mix well with one another and I find that in this brand I can mix and match different colors and blend them together for a seamless look
Bethany W.
Kent
Terrible! I got this when I went to the military ball and I ended up returning it the next day. I asked for a lipstick that would stay on and not smear and the girl at Sephora gave me this. It did the opposite. Just putting it on lead to it smearing all over my face. Even after it was on for an hour, a simple touch would smear it. The color was uneven no matter how hard I tried to smooth it out. The taste was bad, the finish was blotchy. There was nothing I liked about this product at all. I love urban decay for eyeshadow, but for lipstick I would steer clear of this one at least.
Sonia N.
Cork
Both rich in colour...very pigmented! Even the matte shade was very easy to apply which is something I love - reminds me of the MAC matte lipsticks...but these ones are even easier to apply. I am not a big fan of the sheer lipstick...but it does have pigment for being a sheer one!
Anna G.
I just purchased this lipstick and it's my new favorite. It has a velvety texture and dries more matte without drying out my lips. It is a light brown color that has a pink undertone and is a great neutral shade for me. It is definitely a great value for the money and perfect to throw in your purse and use during the day.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Backstab (plum purple w/red shimmer cream) more...
Im in love with Urban Decay lipsticks. They are pretty long lasting, but if I have something like a burger, fried chicken...you know...the messy foods, it will come off some. Their products definitely meet my expectations and i look forward to my next purchase... hhm what shall it be?
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized) more...
It’s listed as a “Metallized” finish, but it seemed more like a Sheer Shimmer to me. It had semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coverage with a lightweight, thinner texture that had noticeable slip. The color gravitated towards my lip lines, as it seemed thinner and lacked some of the gel-like quality of other shades in the range to keep the color from settling. Of course, it’s a pretty shade on as it has a subtle pink-to-peach shift in person, but it might be better layered over other shades or used with a lip primer. This shade lasted for three hours and was hydrating.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized) more...
I love urban decay lipsticks as much as I like Mac lipsticks. They’re creamy and moisturizing even when they’re a matt variety. I love peach colors because they look really good on my Indian skin tone. I highly recommend this nude color to those in the medium skin range!!
Amira C.
I absolutely love urban decay. It is such a great make up product. Not only that, this lipstick lasts all day and its not blotchy at all it looks very beautiful on. In fact this is m favorite brand for lipstick so far. I do plan on going to buy some more very soon
Samantha C.
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte) more...
While this is a beautiful color and the packaging is beautiful this product pushes over when you apply slight pressure to put on your lips. There's only lipsticks that I have been more impressed with than this one and I prefer a liquid lipstick normally anyways.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Are they long lasting?
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
i need a lipstick thats good for all day, whats the staying power?
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do these come in liquid lipstick too?
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it a matte finish? And what color is best recommended for first time users?