4 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

The perfect pairing for the Nocturnal Shadow Box, Urban Decay's limited-edition Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades range from neutral to bold.

These shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors), including one you begged for - Fireball!

Like the rest of UD's Vice Lipstick lineup, the shades in the Nocturnal collection feature UD's special Yummy Butter Blend. It comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

Each shade comes in a special component with a purple metallic base and a limited-edition design on the case. To give it a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign and set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

• Does this product smear super easily? 1 Answers
  • I'm most interested in Fireball, would anyone who owns it recommend...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte)
I think that a good lipstick is very hard to find. I like a lipstick that feels light weight but is still full coverage. With the urban decay nocturnal vice lipstick you can get that. It is very light weight, full coverage, and long lasting. It is worth every penny and the colors it comes In are all very pretty.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Olympia, WA
The entire Vice collection is so vibrant, but so smudgy! While I really enjoy the strong pigmentation, it comes off easily. I usually don't have this problem with Urban Decay, but that was disappointing, especially for the price. It's great costume makeup, but I would not recommend for long wear.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I have been in love with Urban Decay since day one. The release of the VICE lipstick line made my dreams I didn't know I had come true. The colors are so pigmentented and the texture is so smooth. It's my favorite obsession and I quite the collection from metallic nudes to deep wine colors.
Alanna N.
Alanna N.
Franklin, TN
Holy grail product! These lips wear beautifully and don't flake, dry out or accentuate lip lines. The packaging is unique and I can find it quickly. The colors can be applied lightly and will be a touch of color or apply in 2-3 swipes to have a bold lip. I'm definitely buying again.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Lawbreaker (medium brown sheer)
LOVE the Urban Decay Vice collection. Perfect for anyone who does not like to wear a dark shade of lipstick but would still like to have a little color on their lips. Perfect for a date night or a casual day of work. I want to buy every color and will continue to use this product.
caitlyn d.
caitlyn d.
It feels good. IT stays for a very long time.The most for me is 12 hours thats good. I like the box it comes in. I love this kind of brand the best because it is the best. Its easy to apply only a little to make it show. I always get another after i finish the first one.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Naples, FL
These Urban Decay colors from the Nocturnal Vice line are TO DIE FOR. They are so pigmented, def exceeded my expectations. The packaging is super fun and playful. I bought this at Ulta Beauty and was so excited to try it out. I would for sure purchase this product again!
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Wilkesboro, NC
I have used the urban decay vice lipstick and it isn't absolutely amazing.When I first used it I told myself I would never be out of stock in that. It's make your lips feel great and when you want into a party you know that your lips look great.I would recommend this.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Sarasota , FL
Very great product I recommend it highly ver nice packaging I love the color and the long lasting pigmentation payoff I believe this lipstick is very good for day and night looks I would recommend it for anyone who likes lipsticks or just wants a little bit of color.
Gennyfer V.
Gennyfer V.
Rockville, MD
If you want to look cute all the time you must be arranged, this is something I try to put much of my life in practice and that a lipstick can not miss in my bag, urban decadence has a line of really beautiful lipsticks with texture, Cover and excellent quality.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Katy, TX
Are they long lasting?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel , NJ
Do these come in liquid lipstick too?
Darby S.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
i need a lipstick thats good for all day, whats the staying power?
Jj M.
Jj M.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these lipsticks go on smooth? How pigmented is it?
Angie C.