Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick

The perfect pairing for the Nocturnal Shadow Box, Urban Decay's limited-edition Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades range from neutral to bold.

These shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors), including one you begged for - Fireball!

Like the rest of UD's Vice Lipstick lineup, the shades in the Nocturnal collection feature UD's special Yummy Butter Blend. It comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

Each shade comes in a special component with a purple metallic base and a limited-edition design on the case. To give it a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign and set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

I wanna try this so bad, do they have a good pigmentation?
Me encanta se miran muy bien. En mi colección de maquillaje no tengo nada de esa marca me gustaría poder probarla y compartir mi experiencia con esos labiales .
I'm most interested in Fireball, would anyone who owns it recommend it for fair skin?
Start your review of Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“This lipstick is my go to lipstick! I enjoy wearing it, because the formula is extremely creamy. The pigmentation is great. The color does not fade while eating(which I personally enjoy).” in 183 reviews
“Love urban decay makeup a lot even got a eye palette from them yes it it long lasting easy and smoothly and pigmented and swatches well yes it did very much so yes I would bye it over and over I love makeup ” in 153 reviews
“Love it so much!!!! It's really creamy and moisturizing it is TOTALLY worth the price and it has a really good value this is my first time using this and I love it. It's also extremely easy to apply and has a long wear time. I would TOTALLY buy this again” in 58 reviews
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte)
I love the vice libe from urban decay. Bold smooth colors that last! One thing that bugs me about other lipsticks is not having a color to match for liner but I’ve been able to find matching colors for all my vice shades so far
indio
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized), Lawbreaker (medium brown sheer)
These apply so smoothly into your lips it's amazing . I purchased these two about a month ago and I don't regret it at all. They are long lasting and they don't dry your lips up like other choices i've used.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized)
It’s listed as a “Metallized” finish, but it seemed more like a Sheer Shimmer to me. It had semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coverage with a lightweight, thinner texture that had noticeable slip. The color gravitated towards my lip lines, as it seemed thinner and lacked some of the gel-like quality of other shades in the range to keep the color from settling. Of course, it’s a pretty shade on as it has a subtle pink-to-peach shift in person, but it might be better layered over other shades or used with a lip primer. This shade lasted for three hours and was hydrating.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized)
I love urban decay lipsticks as much as I like Mac lipsticks. They’re creamy and moisturizing even when they’re a matt variety. I love peach colors because they look really good on my Indian skin tone. I highly recommend this nude color to those in the medium skin range!!
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized)
I love the color of Fireball and it is the same high quality formula as the the regular vice lipsticks. The only thing I don’t like about it is the cap. I like the pattern but it is made of a thin plastic that feels like it might break easily.
Hammonton, NJ
The Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick is one that I use when I am going on a date night with my boyfriend or a night on the town with my friends. It comes in many different shades and it is easy to apply. For me, the lipstick applies matte after drying and it is a smooth application.

The color I like to use the most is the shade Nonsense. It is a reddish rose/ burgundy color and I absolutely love wearing it to make my makeup stand out. The application is easy and I would definitely  try out the other shades that Urban decay has to offer.

Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I got sent a sample pack of all of the vice puppies and I hunk that hey have such a beautiful array of lipstick colors. They are forsure something that will last a while on the lips because some of he colors do stain
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte)
This is such a beautiful creamy matte formula that has a ton of pigmentation and glides on in just 1-2 swipes! Pretty long wearing and didn’t feather. I think the color range is pretty good and I would recommend it.
Hinesville , GA
Review for: Lawbreaker (medium brown sheer)
Love it ! Love it ! I will swear by this lipstick! It’s so wonderful and it works so smoothly. It doesn’t clump up on my lips but it makes it feel so wonderful. And it leaves my lips feeling smooth and not so harsh.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte)
after receiving the tester set, i tested all the shades and they were all amazing! the comfot mattes are my favorite, but i didnt see much of a difference between them and the mega mattes, they both got and stayed matte quickly and didnt dry out my lips too much. it may have been because i was wearing the rose salve under, but even with that it dried matte very well. blackmail was my personal favorite, it gave me a kind of a morticia addams feel. over all, great products!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...