Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick

The perfect pairing for the Nocturnal Shadow Box, Urban Decay's limited-edition Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades range from neutral to bold.

These shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors), including one you begged for - Fireball!

Like the rest of UD's Vice Lipstick lineup, the shades in the Nocturnal collection feature UD's special Yummy Butter Blend. It comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

Each shade comes in a special component with a purple metallic base and a limited-edition design on the case. To give it a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign and set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

Are these long lasting?
I wanna try this so bad, do they have a good pigmentation?
Me encanta se miran muy bien. En mi colección de maquillaje no tengo nada de esa marca me gustaría poder probarla y compartir mi experiencia con esos labiales .
Start your review of Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This lipstick is my go to lipstick! I enjoy wearing it, because the formula is extremely creamy. The pigmentation is great. The color does not fade while eating(which I personally enjoy).in reviews
Love urban decay makeup a lot even got a eye palette from them yes it it long lasting easy and smoothly and pigmented and swatches well yes it did very much so yes I would bye it over and over I love makeup in reviews
Love it so much!!!! It's really creamy and moisturizing it is TOTALLY worth the price and it has a really good value this is my first time using this and I love it. It's also extremely easy to apply and has a long wear time. I would TOTALLY buy this againin reviews
JamaicaQueensNY
Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Lawbreaker (medium brown sheer)
I like to wear this urban decay lipstick!! Their lipstick are very nice and smooth and long lasting!! Doesn’t smudge or crease!! Pair with matching lip liner to give lips a luminous look!!
Hollywood, FL
Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick uploaded by Yetzabet B.
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized)
Love the way this color looks! The Bottom later is a pencil so it gives it a pop. Its so glittery that you do not need a gloss. Definitely reccomend this lipstick. The only con; it does smear its not long lasting but still a great product to buy.
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte)
The lipstick looks very beautiful! It's a sudden vibrant color . But I wonder if it can last a whole day without reapplying it ?
Farmington
Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick uploaded by Kyly A.
Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick uploaded by Kyly A.
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized), Lawbreaker (medium brown sheer), Backstab (plum purple w/red shimmer cream), Other
Me and my daughter love this product! Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick I take delight in our plump lips, we have this interests in testing the brightest shades, applying it on thick and smack our lips and away we go on to see how long it lasts. Good quality lipstick lasts our Chinese food grub down challenge, sucking up combination loemane noodles hopefully not devouring lipstick flavoured combo, it's half the battle! We aren't arguing today! Urban Decay
El Dorado Hls, CA
Love the colors. Creamy not drying, like others, but lasts me all day. The packaging is cute too.
Sarasota, Fl
Very soft when applying and has a smooth finish. The colors are clear and the it doesn’t fade
Doral, FL
Is very creamy, and long lasting. But if you eat sone tacos, thiw baby wont be there for it. Or anything greasy, the color selection is beautiful and high quality very pigmented
Charlotte, NC
Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice Lipstick uploaded by Shannon R.
Review for: Backstab (plum purple w/red shimmer cream)
Urban Decay is my favorite brand and I wear this color on a regular basis, at work and on nights out. It's a beautiful berry color with a little of a metallic sheen. It goes on very smoothly and feels comfortable on your lips, no stickiness. It doesn't have the staying power of a matte but it does last pretty well throughout the day with eating and drinking. You will have to reapply though. I wish it looked as pretty in photos as it does in person. This is a pricey lipstick at $19 each but they do a lot of sales, especially around the holidays. It's definitely worth the money.
Woodland Park , NJ
I love urban decay lipsticks! They last long and the colors are for everyone! The packaging is pretty and I love how little I need to apply when I'm wearing it! I would recommend any urban decay product! They are one of my all time favorite brands of makeup!
Gilbert, AZ
Vibrant color, and long lasting.  Great for day or evening use.  The quality of these products can not be topped.  Always trendy packaging that connects to young and mature alike.  Typically buy this product at Sephora or Ulta.  I would for sure buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...