BY URBAN DECAY

The perfect pairing for the Nocturnal Shadow Box, Urban Decay's limited-edition Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades range from neutral to bold.

These shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors), including one you begged for - Fireball!

Like the rest of UD's Vice Lipstick lineup, the shades in the Nocturnal collection feature UD's special Yummy Butter Blend. It comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

Each shade comes in a special component with a purple metallic base and a limited-edition design on the case. To give it a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign and set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

• Does this product smear super easily? 1 Answers
  • I'm most interested in Fireball, would anyone who owns it recomme...1 Answers
  • Does it have good pigmentation?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bethany W.
Kent
Terrible! I got this when I went to the military ball and I ended up returning it the next day. I asked for a lipstick that would stay on and not smear and the girl at Sephora gave me this. It did the opposite. Just putting it on lead to it smearing all over my face. Even after it was on for an hour, a simple touch would smear it. The color was uneven no matter how hard I tried to smooth it out. The taste was bad, the finish was blotchy. There was nothing I liked about this product at all. I love urban decay for eyeshadow, but for lipstick I would steer clear of this one at least.
Suki L.
Austin , TX
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized) more...
It’s listed as a “Metallized” finish, but it seemed more like a Sheer Shimmer to me. It had semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coverage with a lightweight, thinner texture that had noticeable slip. The color gravitated towards my lip lines, as it seemed thinner and lacked some of the gel-like quality of other shades in the range to keep the color from settling. Of course, it’s a pretty shade on as it has a subtle pink-to-peach shift in person, but it might be better layered over other shades or used with a lip primer. This shade lasted for three hours and was hydrating.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized) more...
I love urban decay lipsticks as much as I like Mac lipsticks. They’re creamy and moisturizing even when they’re a matt variety. I love peach colors because they look really good on my Indian skin tone. I highly recommend this nude color to those in the medium skin range!!
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This lip stick is amazing. The packaging is very nice and the applicator works perfect. I would recommend to anyone interested in the product. This is also very good priced and is easily stored in small places. I will always use this lipstick as my go to.
Haley G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Nonsense (rose-pink comfort matte), Other more...
You have to try urban decay lipsticks for their beautiful pigment and creamy feel. They issue with these is that sometimes they don’t last as long as other lipsticks, but if you use a primer or dust a power on after over a tissue then they stay well.
Lulu ❤.
Review for: Fireball (peach w/pink shift metallized) more...
I love the color of Fireball and it is the same high quality formula as the the regular vice lipsticks. The only thing I don’t like about it is the cap. I like the pattern but it is made of a thin plastic that feels like it might break easily.
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
The formula is creamy and it applies nicley and evenly to the lip. It has a lot of transfer and needs reapplication frequently but it’s worth reapplying because the color is bold and beautiful and keeps lips feeing plump and hydrated
Wendy P.
Beaverton, OR
I bought a set of these for my mom on her birthday, but we ended up sharing because these neutral/natural shades are absolutely beautiful! Nice and creamy feel, but also stay nicely put together. My mom loves 'em y yo tambien! !
Hailey L.
I am not a huge fan of solid lipstick but I received these in a gift set. They apply beautifully and last all day. This is the only sold lipstick I will purchase. Love a mate finish and these give a close enough appearance
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I’m definitely a fan of this lipstick line. The pigmentation that is visible with these lipsticks is fantastic and definitely a step above most others on the market. It lasts all day and then I believe is worth the money
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Are they long lasting?
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Do these come in liquid lipstick too?
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
i need a lipstick thats good for all day, whats the staying power?
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it a matte finish? And what color is best recommended for first time users?
It lasts Vivid colors ?