BY URBAN DECAY

Need a look that can take you from a long day at the office to late-night cocktails with that hot guy from the gym? Look no further than Urban Decay's Nocturnal Shadow Box - a limited-edition eyeshadow palette that's up for anything.

The newest incarnation of UD's cult-favorite Shadow Box, Nocturnal is the perfect all-in-one palette. Don't be fooled by how compact it is; you've got all the tools you need to create a range of looks. This palette is packed with 12 amazing shades of Eyeshadow youÂżll reach for again and again - eight must-haves from UD's current collection, plus four exclusives from past sets. Play it neutral by day, then add a hit of color or smoke for nighttime. UD equipped the palette with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush - perfect for applying on the run. The Blending Brush is ideal for foolproof, seamless blending. Use the Smudger Brush to smudge color with precision or smoke out the lash line.

These are the shades UD junkies can't get enough of, like Riff and Lounge. This palette even includes three of the most-requested shades from UD's past Vice palettes: Delete, Armor and Heroine. Experiment with a wide range of neutrals and a few bold hits of color in an array of finishes - from matte, shimmery and glittery shades to trippy duotones. Every Eyeshadow in Nocturnal Shadow Box features UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System - for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

To give the Nocturnal palette a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign, then set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.

Shades:

• ABC Gum (pale peach matte)
  • Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (light pink champagne shimmer w/silver glitter)
  • Baby (cool metallic rose)
  • Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer)
  • Riff (brown-nude matte w/floating micro-sparkle)
  • Delete (deep chestnut brown matte-satin)
  • Fireball (peach satin w/pink shift)
  • Backfire (burgundy satin w/purple shift)
  • Lounge (brick red satin w/green shift)
  • Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle)
  • Heroine (deep navy blue w/subtle floating tonal pearl)
  • Blackout (blackest black matte)

• How am I just now finding this palette?! Looks amazing! Worth pur...4 Answers
  • Does this palette have good pigment? Is it a must have? Would lov...2 Answers
  • Are the sparkles really noticeable or is it more of the color tha...3 Answers
Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Palette
  • "Urban decay always has really nice products... super pigmented products and they last quite sometime on the eyes! I have a ton of shadows and they never let me down so if you want a nice palette for different looks this one might be the one for you!! a lot of their other palettes are nice as well!" in 164 reviews
  • "Love theses eyeshadows. So pigmented and easy to apply. Looks great on any skin tone. The price is perfect for the product as it's long lasting too. I use this product on a day to day basis and if I ever run out of this I will buy another one. I would also recommend this to anyone and it's the perfect gift to give to makeup lovers" in 29 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful it has from neutral to dramatic colors. They are long lasting as well and non powdery" in 25 reviews
  • "This Palette it's for glitter lovers, you can use it in different ways like in a party or a date. " in 21 reviews
  • "This Palette it's for glitter lovers, you can use it in different ways like in a party or a date. " in 20 reviews
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I've had this palette for a long time now and I love it. I have blue eyes and all the colors in this palette complement them beautifully. The shadows are pigmented very well and you can complete a lot of gorgeous looks with this palette. My favorites in it are midnight cowboy rides again, baby, fireball, backfire, lounge, armor, and half baked. Lol almost all.of them but they are all.such beautiful colors and have amazing undertones. Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Palette
Aurora đź‘©.
Griffith, IN
I adore the cult classic shimmers in this box such as Fireball, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Lounge, and Backfire. The mattes are what take this review from 5 stars to 4 stars because some are extremely lacking pigment, such as ABC Gum, although it is supposed to be a light, neutral shade. Heroine could be more pigmented as well, but it's an amazing shade. All in all, I do love this palette, and I think it's very reasonable for the price point.
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I bought this on Black Friday for half the price (14.50 I think) and I honestly wouldn't pay more than that. This palette looks very pretty, and has some great shades, but also has some issues.

Pros:
*Great shades. The metallic shades are super pretty, especially the green-brown chrome-y duo one.
*Good variety of colors-it is possible to do a day-to-night look like Urban Decay advertises
*The brush included in this palette is actually pretty good. Works if you're on the go or even if you aren't.
*Very pigmented. The black is actually black instead of grey like most other shadows.

Cons:
*The shadows have a TON of fall-out. So much that it's not even funny. So much shadow falls off my brush that I wonder how much actually got on my eyes. I'm guessing this is because a lot of the shadows have glitter. I don't necessarily hold that against the palette, but it's something to be wary of.

Overall, I recommend. I like this palette and its versatility. Just be aware of the fall-out! I don't think that it's worth the $29 dollars Urban Decay is selling it for however.

Jessica G.
I bought this on sale at Ulta for 15 dollars and it was definitely worth the price. Love the colors and some of the are monochrome which work really well with other colors. It also cane with a little dual brush that blends well. The colors go on really well and are nicely pigmented. Would definitely purchase another urban decay palatte
Morgan M.
Westerville , OH
I love this pallet for more dramatic, fun looks. I received this as a Christmas present and i love it! The packaging is gorgeous. The colors have a little more fallout than anticipated. The colors have beautiful pigmentation not to mention the creative names for each color. Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands and never fail to disappoint me!
Emily C.
Edinburgh , IN
I’ve been using this for about 2 months and I am LIVING for it! The matters are super pigmented, but also blendable. The shimmers are so amazing and add that gorgeous pop to an eye look. The dual chrome shadows are so neat, be careful not to blend the too much though, because one of the colors may fade. These shadows last super long and I love it. It has a lot of really wearable shades, along with some ones to play around with.
Teila T.
Warren
Got this palette as a gift for Christmas this year. I was a bit skeptical because the shades seemed really dark. The brush it came with made application a breeze, and it was a great way to experiment with some of the brands most popular shadows. The only downfall was how easy the shades became dented and damaged. I barely touched my brush to the brown and it took out a huge gouge. All in all a really nice palette that is super easy to travel with.
Amber B.
This palette is so cute! The colors are very pigmented and the variety is so cute. You can practically make any look with just this palette. The brush that comes with the palette is so great! It gets in the creases of your eyes and holds so much color. The package is cute and very portable.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
My absolute favorite palette ever! Such fun shades, and so many possibilities for amazing looks just within this palette alone. The packaging is good. And the shadows are exactly what you expect from Urban decay. I feel like midnight cowboy has a little more fallout than I’m used to, but I still love the shade. Pigmentation is great!
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite shades are Baby, ABC Gum and Midnight Cowboy. Midnight Cowboy is actually my go-to eyeshadow and I kin of can't get over it. It's super pigmented so it shows up akd blends like a dream. I honestly dont love most of the other colors so I cant say how they are and that's why I took a star off. It was still worth the buy and i'd recommend to someone trying out new shades.
VERONICA C.
what store sales this ?
Kelly D.
Pickerington , OH
I know this is hella affordable however- the shades in this palette.... How many would you actually use for a work day? Do you think it is a realistic day to day palette?
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
How am I just now finding this palette?! Looks amazing! Worth purchasing or pass?
Lucerito V.
Metolius, OR
I would like to try this where can I buy this?
kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I get this at ?