Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Palette
BY URBAN DECAY
Need a look that can take you from a long day at the office to late-night cocktails with that hot guy from the gym? Look no further than Urban Decay's Nocturnal Shadow Box - a limited-edition eyeshadow palette that's up for anything.
The newest incarnation of UD's cult-favorite Shadow Box, Nocturnal is the perfect all-in-one palette. Don't be fooled by how compact it is; you've got all the tools you need to create a range of looks. This palette is packed with 12 amazing shades of Eyeshadow you¿ll reach for again and again - eight must-haves from UD's current collection, plus four exclusives from past sets. Play it neutral by day, then add a hit of color or smoke for nighttime. UD equipped the palette with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush - perfect for applying on the run. The Blending Brush is ideal for foolproof, seamless blending. Use the Smudger Brush to smudge color with precision or smoke out the lash line.
These are the shades UD junkies can't get enough of, like Riff and Lounge. This palette even includes three of the most-requested shades from UD's past Vice palettes: Delete, Armor and Heroine. Experiment with a wide range of neutrals and a few bold hits of color in an array of finishes - from matte, shimmery and glittery shades to trippy duotones. Every Eyeshadow in Nocturnal Shadow Box features UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System - for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.
To give the Nocturnal palette a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign, then set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.
- ABC Gum (pale peach matte)
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (light pink champagne shimmer w/silver glitter)
- Baby (cool metallic rose)
- Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer)
- Riff (brown-nude matte w/floating micro-sparkle)
- Delete (deep chestnut brown matte-satin)
- Fireball (peach satin w/pink shift)
- Backfire (burgundy satin w/purple shift)
- Lounge (brick red satin w/green shift)
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle)
- Heroine (deep navy blue w/subtle floating tonal pearl)
- Blackout (blackest black matte)
Top Questions See all 338 Q&A
- "Urban decay always has really nice products... super pigmented products and they last quite sometime on the eyes! I have a ton of shadows and they never let me down so if you want a nice palette for different looks this one might be the one for you!! a lot of their other palettes are nice as well!" in 164 reviews
- "Love theses eyeshadows. So pigmented and easy to apply. Looks great on any skin tone. The price is perfect for the product as it's long lasting too. I use this product on a day to day basis and if I ever run out of this I will buy another one. I would also recommend this to anyone and it's the perfect gift to give to makeup lovers" in 29 reviews
- "This palette is wonderful it has from neutral to dramatic colors. They are long lasting as well and non powdery" in 25 reviews
- "This Palette it's for glitter lovers, you can use it in different ways like in a party or a date. " in 21 reviews
- "This Palette it's for glitter lovers, you can use it in different ways like in a party or a date. " in 20 reviews
*Great shades. The metallic shades are super pretty, especially the green-brown chrome-y duo one.
*Good variety of colors-it is possible to do a day-to-night look like Urban Decay advertises
*The brush included in this palette is actually pretty good. Works if you're on the go or even if you aren't.
*Very pigmented. The black is actually black instead of grey like most other shadows.
*The shadows have a TON of fall-out. So much that it's not even funny. So much shadow falls off my brush that I wonder how much actually got on my eyes. I'm guessing this is because a lot of the shadows have glitter. I don't necessarily hold that against the palette, but it's something to be wary of.
Overall, I recommend. I like this palette and its versatility. Just be aware of the fall-out! I don't think that it's worth the $29 dollars Urban Decay is selling it for however.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos