Lauren D.
Winnipeg
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have been wanting to get this palette for a long time, but what do you guys think. Should I splurge and get it?

Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Save your pennies and buy something else there are so many better palettes on the market
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
3 months ago
I have it and really like it
madysen l.
madysen l.
3 months ago
Honestly you can get a much better palette with more color selection and better pigmentation for half the price, the naked palettes are so over hyped. I'd go with a morphe palette or a Anastasia palette over any of the naked palettes
Molly K.
Molly K.
3 months ago
I think its worth it! I use 4 or more colors in it, consistently , at least a few times a week :) Its worth it if you know you like these kinds of pink eyeshadow colors 👍
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
3 months ago
I have a great review up if you wanna check it out, but honestly no
Marykate M.
Marykate M.
Waco, TX
3 months ago
So this is the palette that kind of got me into the whole make up thing. I still love this palette and use it a few times a week. Some Things to be aware of: the shimmer shades should be used with a glitter glue or setting spray (I use Mario Badescue Rose Spray), and there is a bit of fall out with the matte shades. I do my eye make up first so that really doesn't bother me and the fall out dusts away easily.
Alex S.
Alex S.
CA
3 months ago
I don't think so. The formula is just okay, and you can't do that many different looks with it.