Crystal R.
Arnold, Mo

I don't have any of the Naked Palettes but was hoping to get one with some Christmas money. They all look great, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one would be best for me. I have pale skin and blue eyes. I like Naked 3, but wasn't sure if 1 or 2 would be better?

Jana L.
Jana L.
Queen Creek, AZ
12 months ago
Honestly you can make anything work despite the color of your skin or eyes. It all really depends on how you perform with what your using . The naked 1 pallete is definetly on the warm side so if you're into gold's and browns then that's you pick. This pallete is very soft and romantic.
Tanna B.
Tanna B.
12 months ago
I think that the original naked palette is by far the best. The pink is a little less versatile because it contains mostly pink shades
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
12 months ago
I think naked 2 is the best of the collection.
Madison L.
Madison L.
12 months ago
I have pale skin and bluish grey eyes and pink shades are my favorite, I feel they look the best, I've really been looking to get the naked 3, the swatches in store are beautiful
Marietta, GA
1 year ago
I have the Naked 3 palette and I use it more than any eyeshadow palette I own. It has great earthy/neutral tones if you're not super adventurous when it comes to eye makeup, and it's always lasted me a long time when I use it with primer. Definitely would recommend!
Marietta, GA
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
1 year ago
I recommend you to try Naked 1 first, beautiful colors and pigmentation. Because of the success of that palette every makeup line wanted to make one.
member-0120b2648
I also have 2 and 3 and love 2 more just because they are deeper in color. but i think the 3 palette would really complement blue eyes especially the pink tones in there
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
1 year ago
I have blue eyes and pale skin. I have all 3 and I find that I use the 2 more than the 3. But get both!!