BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter. It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.)

Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™ the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Naked3 includes a NEW double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Our art-school-inspired tin case is a gorgeous rose-gold color (a subtle hint at the shades inside). Embossed on top with a big "Naked3" and cool facets that beg to be touched, it's sure to inspire lots of jealous stares.

What You See Is What You Get:

Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin) and Darkheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Burnout Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Buzz Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Darkheart Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Darkside Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Dust Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Factory Ingredients:

Talc, PTFE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Liar Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Limit/Strange Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid.

Mugshot Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Nooner Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid.

Trick Ingredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

May Contain:

• I really like Rose colors, and I just want to know if it's worth it?8 Answers
  • Can we get this product in voxbox??4 Answers
  • Thinking of getting this - like if you recommend 😀4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is great for that more pinky looking natural look i love applying Urban Decays cosmic eye shadow on top for a more wow look" in 13 reviews
  • "This palette is beyond beautiful the shades and pigmentation are wonderful, the pinks and rose gold colors are gorgeous and look great on the eyes i highly recommend this palette. " in 13 reviews
  • "The colors go perfect with my blonde hair and skin tone, and with all the options I can use this palette for an everyday natural look or for a dressy evening look." in 12 reviews
  • "These colors look beautiful on just about every eye color as long as you finish the look with a little liner on the top." in 10 reviews
  • "The eyeshadow a are very pigmented and easy to apply and you definitely don't need much can to achieve a look like this." in 9 reviews
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This might be my favorite of all the Naked Palettes.  The rosy colors are gorgeous and the tin case itself is very durable.
I'm really loving the color Buzz.  It's a metallic rose color with tiny flecks of glitter.  The color payoff was great and it really highlighted my eyes.

Be careful when using the color Dust.  It's one of the lightest colors in the palette and produces the most fallout.  I had such high hopes for it but I think it would probably work better as a base color.

Factory, another favorite, is a warm pinkish brown with a satin finish.  It has great pigmentation.

Nooner is a medium pink-brown matte, that reads slightly more pink than brown.

Darkheart and Darkside are the two darkest shades in this palette.  Darkside is the more satin shade that is great for working into the outer corners.  Darkheart is similar but has a lot more shimmer to it.

If you want the color to last through the day without fading, I would recommend using a different brush than the one that comes in the palette.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I got it for Valentines Day and was so excited to use it! My two favorite colors are Buzz and Trick, the shimmery pink and gold colors that are right next to each other. I always get my eyeshadow brush damp with some setting spray when I use these because it really makes them stand out. The only thing I’m not really a fan of in this palette is the brush that is provided. I think it’s just a little too thick for me on the one side. I use the smaller side for highlighting under my eyebrow and in the corner of my eye. Other than that, this palette is amazing!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the naked palette that I was most excited about so I ordered it as soon as it came out and I was really happy to get some rose golds that would make my blue eyes really pop.
This palette looks beautiful, when you look at these colors they really do look stunning, like it could be a perfect rose gold eyeshadow palette. I just feel like it didn't really deliver or live up to the hype. I had problems with some colors not being pigmented enough and others that just didn't blend out nicely so I find it hard to use this palette as a whole, and now I have shades that are similar and perform better than these ones do. There are some great shadows in here but for $54 there really shouldn't be so many that aren't all that great. The other problem I had with this palette is the same that I had with the naked 2 palette, which is that the pans just fall right out of the palette so easily. I think that this is something that they should have solved after the naked 2 palette but this packaging really didn't seem to work at all.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m in love with this pallet and all of its colors! It goes on my eyelids smoothly and stays put. This pallet was my first of many purchases from Naked Cosmetics. Yes, it’s a bit pricey, but the quality of the product is one of the best I have used, and thanks to #ipsy, I have tried many different makeup and face products. I’d recommend to any woman wanting top notch shadows with brilliant colors, to make the investment and purchase this pallet. A little goes a long way...you won’t regret it!
Nicole J.
Elwood
I didn't care for this palette at all. The shades are extremely beautiful and flattering for many skin tones, but I greatly struggled with the formula. I got sucked into the hype and thought I'd die if I didn't run right out and buy it, having skipped out on the "Naked 1" and "Naked 2" palettes. I guess I was too overwhelmed with excitement, because I didn't notice until play-time that this $54 palette is almost literally ALL shimmer shades, aside from 1 or 2 shades that can hardly be used for transition or crease shades, leaving even fewer options for multiple looks. So basically, you're paying almost $60 for 2 eye-shadow looks. Upon application, as with other Urban Decay shadows, the formula is chalky and hard and difficult to blend. It turned into one big, shimmery, muddy mess on my eyelid no matter what shades I used. I love many other Urban Decay products- but their eye-shadows have always been a big "miss" for me. I wouldn't recommend this, and I definitely won't repurchase.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
The colors in this palette are very neutral and easy to apply. The Naked palettes never disappoint in that area. I have used all of the palettes and with my brown eyes and tan skin this palette didn't do much for me. I wanted more of a color selection but I thought most of the colors were too similar. For an everyday look the palette is fine but for that kind of money, I wanted more bang for my buck! If you are an everyday natural look kind of girl, then this palette is for you!
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Love urban decay products because eyeshades are consistently great in terms of color payoff and creaminess (ability to blend smoothly). However, I just didn't like this particular iteration of the naked palettes because I feel like the colors don't really translate well on my skin tone. I'm light with warmer undertones and I feel like the lighter end of the eyeshadow spectrum doesn't show up on my skin tone (and if apply more it looks unnatural and chalky as opposed to a natural highlight)-- I gave the palette to my sister who has a darker complexion than I do and I think the colors are more suited for her. I do like the glitter shadows (although those are more prone to fall out) and the universally liked crease shade nooner. As always the double ended brush included in the palette is actually really great quality. I've been using it for a year plus now even when I'm not using the palette and no bristle have yet to fall out and the bristles and soft and densely packed.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been coveting this palette for years, and I purchased one for my best friend for Christmas this year. This is such a beautiful neutral rose gold eyeshadow palette, with a full range of mattes and shimmers with dark to light shades to take you from day into evening. I think this is a pretty universally flattering palette, and the quality on the Urban Decay Naked palettes is top notch. The brushes included are so good, too. This is an absolute stable for any girl’s vanity.
Jenn G.
San Miguel
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hesitated buying this palette because I wasn’t sure if I needed another palette with so many colors- I was wrong!! I love this one. These colors go well with each other to create so many looks but I also love using it in conjunction with the Naked 1 palette. The brush that comes with it is great and the two sides helps complete many looks. I’ve done basic looks with one color or dramatic looks are easy to achieve with so many color combos available.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is full of beautiful rose gold tone Shadows. The formula is perfect, creamy, long lasting, and crease proof. I love the way that it applies and blends so easily! I have been able to create several different looks using only this palette with a combination of day and night looks. It's great for creating a natural pink-toned look for everyday wear or a smoky brown eye for an evening look. There's little fallout as well. The packaging is heavy and doesn't feel cheap at all, plus it it's beautiful. This palette is a must-have in any eyeshadow lovers collection!
Carly F.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this pallet really worth the 50$?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the money? Because I really want to buy it!
Nicole B.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which naked palette is the best one to start off with ?
sara m.
They have good pigment?
Georgia H.
I've been wanting to buy this palette for a while now. But every time I go to order it, the price stops me. I'm not into eyeshadow; however, I've been told that this is a great quality palette to be my 'gateway', as such. I'm just wondering if quality of this product outweighs the price?