BY URBAN DECAY

Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter. It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.)

Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™ the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Naked3 includes a NEW double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Our art-school-inspired tin case is a gorgeous rose-gold color (a subtle hint at the shades inside). Embossed on top with a big "Naked3" and cool facets that beg to be touched, it's sure to inspire lots of jealous stares.

What You See Is What You Get:

Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin) and Darkheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Burnout Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Buzz Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Darkheart Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Darkside Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Dust Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Factory Ingredients:

Talc, PTFE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Liar Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Limit/Strange Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid.

Mugshot Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Nooner Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid.

Trick Ingredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

May Contain:

• not a question, but the Elf “Nude Rose Gold” palette is s...2 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented?9 Answers
  • I really like Rose colors, and I just want to know if it'...8 Answers
Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "If you are considering splurging on an eyeshadow palette, this is the one! I love this palette and I end up using it more often than I thought I would. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. For the shimmery shades, it is best to use a setting spray on your brush to prevent fallout. The double ended brush that the palette comes with is so useful. After buying this set, I want them all. " in 2772 reviews
  • "WORTH EVERY PENNY! Pinky Neutral looks galore, that's it! If you like pinky tones nudes, this is it!! Highly pigmented shadows, little fallout, great quality sleek (and pretty) palette. Brings a dual sided brush and a mirror!" in 967 reviews
  • "I have all the nakeds and i love this one. I reach for it the most i think since I gravitate to pinks and golds more. the glitter eyeshadows have a little fall out but they all have amazing pigmentation! " in 544 reviews
  • "The only eye shadow palette you will EVER need! The tones in Naked 3 are phenomenal, long lasting pigments and perfectly blend together. These shadows are NOT tested on animals, as Urban Decay is PETA and Leaping Bunny approved! This item is a MUST have and is a steal when you compare to other shadows! " in 528 reviews
  • "This palette is a beautiful gorgeous palette. The colors are great for pale skin as well as gold toned, bronzy skin. its really great all around. Super pigmented, and shiny without too many sparkles, the sparkles are super fine, like a sheen. I completely recommend this makeup product." in 516 reviews
Chelsie V.
Brownfield, TX
I started out w/ this palette when I first started experimenting w/ eyeshadow because the colors in this palette are Jude. I can say this palette is a staple in my make up collection as well as many others. This palette is beginner friendly & blends easily & is also very pigmented. I remember being so excited for this palette not only because I was starting to use eye shadow but also because it came w/ a brush lol. This is something I gift to younger relatives when they want to try out eye shadow. I highly recommend for new & experienced people!
Shehla S.
Austin, TX
My first eyeshadow palette ever was the Urban Decay Naked 1, and I loved it so much. I wasn't a big fan of the colors in the Naked 2, but WOW the Naked 3 palette is absolutely gorgeous! It is suitable for all skin tones in my opinion as it carries a lot of pinks, nudes, and browns. The formula is so wonderful, and the packaging is nice and sturdy too. The palette even comes with a dual-ended brush (total of 2 different brushes). Just so great all around! Blends beautifully.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
Purchased at: ULTA
My mom got me this for christmas this year with a kylie jenner lip kit. Omg I never thought that I would like rose gold tones or pink palette! Brights my eyes and its so pretty. Palette has 3 mattes the rest are shimmers out of 12 shades. Comes with a duo brush. Didn't come with a primer package samples like the rest =(. I do highly recommend wear a primer & something like a fix plus on your brush to intense a color pigment. Good naturals for everyday wear, weddings or etc.
Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
I'm not really sure why this is still priced so high... I feel like this palette is super old now. I liked it, but I don't own it anymore because there are much better options for you at a much more affordable cost. Try  ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette or  ColourPop Golden State Of Mind Shadow Palette and you'll fall in love with the formula + the amazing price! :)
Misty C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a go-to for me. I can basically do any type of eye I want with this one palette - smokey, natural, etc. I am 42 and have been wearing makeup since I was about 14. In that time, this is my first “real” eyeshadow palette. I had always used drugstore brands. I’m definitely a convert now, and have been amazed at the level of quality this item brings. So glad I branched out and gave it a try!
bre V.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. The rose gold tones mixed with neutral colors makes it a pallette you can use any day of the week. The rose gold colors in this pallette are my favorite of any brand. The color payoff and pigment of each shadow is strong and lasts all day. There are both shimmery and matte shades in this pallette which is a nice mix. The brush that comes with it works really well for blending and applying the product and is easy to clean. My only complaint is that each Shadow color is exclusive to the pallette and not sold individually which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so expensive to purchase a new one. Also, with most pallettes, you have a few favorite colors that you use up quickly and once those shades are gone, you may be rarely use the rest (which is what happened in my case). Aside from that, if you are looking for a high quality and beautiful eyeshadow palette, the naked 3 is among my faves & a good one to have in your makeup collection
Jasmine B.
This might be my favorite of all the Naked Palettes.  The rosy colors are gorgeous and the tin case itself is very durable.
I'm really loving the color Buzz.  It's a metallic rose color with tiny flecks of glitter.  The color payoff was great and it really highlighted my eyes.

Be careful when using the color Dust.  It's one of the lightest colors in the palette and produces the most fallout.  I had such high hopes for it but I think it would probably work better as a base color.

Factory, another favorite, is a warm pinkish brown with a satin finish.  It has great pigmentation.

Nooner is a medium pink-brown matte, that reads slightly more pink than brown.

Darkheart and Darkside are the two darkest shades in this palette.  Darkside is the more satin shade that is great for working into the outer corners.  Darkheart is similar but has a lot more shimmer to it.

If you want the color to last through the day without fading, I would recommend using a different brush than the one that comes in the palette.
naida t.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing beginner palette! Was my first high-end palette and is beautiful for everyday looks and even nighttime makeup. It has the darker shades which is great for deepening shades that are otherwise very daytime wear! Does not wear down on me and is very pretty. The only issue I have is the finish is pretty glittery. The package is sturdy too! Could travel with this.
Eleanor J.
This was my first ever naked by urban decay palette. I had always wanted  A “naked“ palette But never wanted to get the one or two or smoky because they were too dark of shades for my skin tone and I did not deem them worthwhile of spending $52 on for a pallet I didn’t love. The naked three pallet is one of my favorites as it has many neutrals and pinky shades.
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite naked palette. Perfect for brown eyes. The colors very easy to blend. I like to do a soft Smokey eye with the purples with a darker outside corner eye. I have started to use more darker pinks to make a Smokey eye and this pink is great because it’s not extremely pigmented so it gives a natural look if that’s what you’re going for.
Carly F.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this pallet really worth the 50$?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Is it worth the money? Because I really want to buy it!
Nicole B.
Lawrence , MA
Which naked palette is the best one to start off with ?
sara m.
They have good pigment?
Georgia H.
I've been wanting to buy this palette for a while now. But every time I go to order it, the price stops me. I'm not into eyeshadow; however, I've been told that this is a great quality palette to be my 'gateway', as such. I'm just wondering if quality of this product outweighs the price?