BY URBAN DECAY #24 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter. It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.)

Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™ the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Naked3 includes a NEW double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Our art-school-inspired tin case is a gorgeous rose-gold color (a subtle hint at the shades inside). Embossed on top with a big "Naked3" and cool facets that beg to be touched, it's sure to inspire lots of jealous stares.

What You See Is What You Get:

Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin) and Darkheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Burnout Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Buzz Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Darkheart Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Darkside Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Dust Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Factory Ingredients:

Talc, PTFE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Liar Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Limit/Strange Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid.

Mugshot Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Nooner Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid.

Trick Ingredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

May Contain:

• not a question, but the Elf “Nude Rose Gold” palette is s...2 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented?8 Answers
  • I really like Rose colors, and I just want to know if it'...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you are considering splurging on an eyeshadow palette, this is the one! I love this palette and I end up using it more often than I thought I would. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. For the shimmery shades, it is best to use a setting spray on your brush to prevent fallout. The double ended brush that the palette comes with is so useful. After buying this set, I want them all. " in 2772 reviews
  • "WORTH EVERY PENNY! Pinky Neutral looks galore, that's it! If you like pinky tones nudes, this is it!! Highly pigmented shadows, little fallout, great quality sleek (and pretty) palette. Brings a dual sided brush and a mirror!" in 967 reviews
  • "I have all the nakeds and i love this one. I reach for it the most i think since I gravitate to pinks and golds more. the glitter eyeshadows have a little fall out but they all have amazing pigmentation! " in 544 reviews
  • "The only eye shadow palette you will EVER need! The tones in Naked 3 are phenomenal, long lasting pigments and perfectly blend together. These shadows are NOT tested on animals, as Urban Decay is PETA and Leaping Bunny approved! This item is a MUST have and is a steal when you compare to other shadows! " in 528 reviews
  • "This palette is a beautiful gorgeous palette. The colors are great for pale skin as well as gold toned, bronzy skin. its really great all around. Super pigmented, and shiny without too many sparkles, the sparkles are super fine, like a sheen. I completely recommend this makeup product." in 516 reviews
Katie C.
irwin
I do enjoy this pallet! I just recently got it from Ulta beauty and there are 12 colors to mats for shimmers and the other is metallic. I find it easy very easy to blend but the colors are not payment it at least in mind they are not that pigmented to the standards that I would expect, but like the tart toasted palette you might want to what your brush before you use any of the pigments shimmers because it will just show up in your eyes a lot easier. I enjoy the pallets but if you are not a big fan of rose gold shimmer shades or pinks blushes then your most likely not going to enjoy this pallet is much is I do. The brush inside of the pallet the blending side is great that’s probably my favorite part but the firmer side is kind of harder to use at least on my I type. The shimmers do look OK on my eye color because I am a blue eye color person but if you have brown eyes are green eyes it would probably look really great too so I would recommend is anyone who likes rose gold shut us.
What it is:
An exclusive palette with 12, rose-hued neutral eye shades in every finish.

What it does:
The long-awaited follow-up to Naked and Naked2—two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes—Naked3 features a dozen exclusive shades for endless eye looks. Experiment with these 12 gorgeous, rose-hued neutrals—from the palest, shimmery pink to a deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter.

This palette features ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls, and glimmering metallics. Every shade in Naked3 features UD’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability. For easy application, the mirrored case includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free, double-ended Shadow/Blending Brush.

This palette contains:
- 12 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g Eyeshadow in Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin), Blackheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle)
- Double-ended Shadow/Blending Brush.
Jasmine B.
This might be my favorite of all the Naked Palettes.  The rosy colors are gorgeous and the tin case itself is very durable.
I'm really loving the color Buzz.  It's a metallic rose color with tiny flecks of glitter.  The color payoff was great and it really highlighted my eyes.

Be careful when using the color Dust.  It's one of the lightest colors in the palette and produces the most fallout.  I had such high hopes for it but I think it would probably work better as a base color.

Factory, another favorite, is a warm pinkish brown with a satin finish.  It has great pigmentation.

Nooner is a medium pink-brown matte, that reads slightly more pink than brown.

Darkheart and Darkside are the two darkest shades in this palette.  Darkside is the more satin shade that is great for working into the outer corners.  Darkheart is similar but has a lot more shimmer to it.

If you want the color to last through the day without fading, I would recommend using a different brush than the one that comes in the palette.
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
My husband bought me the Naked 3 eyeshadow pallet for Valentine's Day when it released. Back then, he was my boyfriend and we truly did not have the financial stability to purchase a couple eyeshadows for $45, but he made it work because I wanted it SO badly. It hurt my heart when I finally hit pan on my favorite colors here. The pinky, peach tones are beautiful and are so flattering on a light complexion. I finally let go of the palette this year, in April. The day before our wedding, my husband brought me a gift. Inside it? A new Naked 3 palette.

I wore these gorgeous colors on my wedding day. They are pigmented and blendable. They do cause fall out, so always bake under your eye and don't brush the powder loose until AFTER you've achieved your GO TO look. The brush sucks, so toss it. Otherwise, this is a true gem in my collection and something I go back to regularly. Worth the hype.
Krista J.
San Antonio
This was my first UB Naked palette, and it turned me into a loyal customer. I now have three of the palettes, including this one. I love how easy the colors are to blend, the shimmer of some of the colors, and the quality of the included brush. I do recommend using a primer under the shadow so your look will last all day/night. The colors in this palette are great for work, and can easily be transitioned to a night out look by using the darker colors to smoke up the look. Each pan is pretty deep as well. I've been using this palette for ages and have yet to hit the bottom of a single pan, though they definitely show signs of use. This palette has a latch instead of magnets like the newer palettes, so I have sent my brush flying a couple times when opening it, but that's a very minimal issue compared to the value of the color range, quality, and blendability of these shadows. Love it!
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I was really happy when they added this palette to the collection because it's nice to have some pink tones to add into all the browns. I have the first three Naked palettes and they all blend nicely and work really well together. If you use a primer, they last all day and won't crease. I do wish some of the Naked palettes had a few more mattes and less shimmers, but the shimmers are subtle so they're not packed with glitter or disco looking. My only reason for giving this four stars is the price -- $52 for one palette is a bit ridiculous. These palettes are good, but I feel like you're paying extra for the name. And the colors are nothing special so you can certainly find dupes that will give you the same effect. But if you can afford it, these won't disappoint.
illie E.
Suwanee
I am obsessed with this palette! I am very new to makeup and not the best at eyeshadow, but after watching a few youtube videos I've gotten the hang of it! I am in love with pinks right now so this palette is perfect! All of the colors have great pigment and are easy to work with. Most of them are shimmery, which I love. The brush is double sided and has one thinner and one thicker side, yet I do recommend getting a separate eye brush set with different sized fluffy brushes for blending! The packaging of the product is gorgeous and so chic. The price is steep, yet understandable for Urban Decay and worth the money! I would purchase this product again. Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
Haley H.
Martinez , CA
When the naked3 palette first came out my friend ended up getting three for christmas so she sold me one for $40 and let's just say I don't know if I would even pay that much for it after using it. From the entire palette I only ended up using 2 colors. This palette just sits in my makeup box because you can't blend it! Luckily you can build on it but this palette is not worth the $54 you will spend on it, personally if you are going to get any Urban Decay palettes I would get the naked heat or the naked petite heat because you will get more for your money with those palettes rather than with this palette. It's a little upsetting because I am such a big fan of Urban Decay products.
Mary J.
Homewood, AL
Naked palettes were some of my first "big" makeup purchases, so they will always hold a special place in my heart. This one in particular was especially exciting to me, because I feel I had never seen a similar color palette before. And probably still haven't to this day, in fact. And I do love still these colors. So that's a plus, but overall, I don't find the formulas life changing - they aren't super pigmented or blendable, but they do get the job done -- I just don't find myself reaching for them often. For the price point, though, I think there are better options on the market, so I doubt I would repurchase, if given the chance.
Chelsea F.
I love the idea of this palette. I got it because I was drawn to the rosy tones. I never use this palette now. There are much more beautiful shades that can be put together to make your own palette with a Z-Palette (Makeup Geek, Make Up For Ever, MAC, etc.). This palette only has three matte shades. One is a matte, cream colored highlight, which is nice. The other two are pink shades (appropriate for the palette). This range of mattes leaves much to be desired. The only way to deepen your look includes shimmer, which I do not use above my crease as it just enhances my hood. I never reach for this palette (or any of the Naked Palettes).
Carly F.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this pallet really worth the 50$?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Is it worth the money? Because I really want to buy it!
Nicole B.
Lawrence , MA
Which naked palette is the best one to start off with ?
sara m.
They have good pigment?
Georgia H.
I've been wanting to buy this palette for a while now. But every time I go to order it, the price stops me. I'm not into eyeshadow; however, I've been told that this is a great quality palette to be my 'gateway', as such. I'm just wondering if quality of this product outweighs the price?