Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI

Should I spend the $50 on this product?

Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
5 years, 4 months ago
Yea its totally worth it
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
5 years, 7 months ago
If you don't already have a arsenal of neutral colors that are similar to these (or are of a poorer quality...) and it won't break you to spend the money then yes, you won't go wrong. Look at the bigger picture. If you wanted to recreate this with UD singles (all of which you can't get) it would cost you a lot more than $50. UD singles are regular $19 a shadow. Now consider how much it would cost you to buy 12 of those! Of course, you can always try to dupe the colors with a cheaper brand but if you are a fan of the UD eye shadow formula then you'll want theirs instead.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jupiter, FL
5 years, 7 months ago
Yes! I caught myself asking this question too before I purchased, but the buy was worth it! I'm always obsessed with different "natural" eye looks, so it's great for me. It also has some funkier colors that I wouldn't have individually purchased. The shadows also are of great quality!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
5 years, 7 months ago
If you are unsure go to physicians formula and buy their nude palette it's a dupe for this product and is amazing! if you like that one you'll love this product.
Allison R.
Allison R.
5 years, 7 months ago
I would go in and play around with it in store, and really think about how many of the shades you'd actually use. I got it, and I like it, but I have sadly found that I only use maybe 25% of the shades and probably would have rather just bought the individual ones that I love