Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try some new shadows and I have always wanted to try the Naked2 eyeshadow palette. How much does this cost roundabout. Do the shadows go on bold and easily blend. I have heard a lot of good things so far.
Emily E.
Emily E.
11 months ago
This is about 50 , and honestly I love them and feel like it's worth every penny and can make tons of looks with them!
Tara L.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
11 months ago
It's listed as $54. And yes they do! This is a beauty, and pigmented palette. I use my daily!
Lorrinda B.
Lorrinda B.
Twin Falls
11 months ago
Naked 2 Naked 2 Naked 2 that's my little chant for the best naked palette they have made. This is my go to for my eye shadow you can add one or you can add all the colors totally up to you! It is $54 at ulta and worth every single penny! It comes with a double sided brush for applying and it a pretty durable case. I have kids and it has been knocked off the counter a couple times and hasn't broken into pieces. It's a great product and the best from the Naked line I think.
Asanta T.
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY
11 months ago
It's $54 and the colors are highly pigmented. Easy to blend and you can create great looks with this palette
Tristen H.
Tristen H.
Perdido, AL
11 months ago
After tax it usually costs about 50 dollars.
Toronto, ON
Cost after tax around 50, very blendable
Toronto, ON
11 months ago
It does but the variety of colours aren't very broad, and can be sometimes hard to show up (the lighter shades) but it's still my go too palette
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
11 months ago
The shadows palettes run 36 for the basics, $66 for the full palette and the ultimate beauty gurus dream the $360 ultimate naked palettes that includes the works (4 palettes, eyeliners and contouring). The urban decay eye shadows are beautifully pigmented and excellent for blending. Some of these also have a beautiful shimmer to them. I might recommend waiting until Boxing Day whether you buy at Sephora or a retailer or from UD's website.
Melissa w.