Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Hayward, CA
I have been dying to try this but haven't been able to justify the expense. Do they ever sell sample sizes of individual colors?
Narmin V.
Narmin V.
1 year, 9 months ago
No they don't sell sample sizes, you can check online to see if they sell them in pots of each color, This palette is more neutral smokey warm toned, if that's what your into then go for it! I love it and all the colors are pigmented, but this palette is sort of expensive, but its so worth it, the eyeshadows last 6 years!! and more if you take care of it!! It's so amazing, hopefully you can try it out.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Longmeadow, MA
1 year, 9 months ago
They do sell the individual eyeshadows but they are $18 per color. I have both the naked 2 and 3, they are well worth the money! Also they have the smaller basic palette if you aren't looking to spend $50!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
I'm not sure if they sell sample sizes of the individual colors but I can tell you that for me personally it was well worth the cost! This was my favorite palette for such a long time that I have actually used up most of the shadows which is rare for me to do. I'm considering buying another one!