BY URBAN DECAY

You demanded "MORE NAKED!"- and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Shade Descriptions:

Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Booty Call / Foxy / Pistol Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

Busted / Verve Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Chopper Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Half Baked / Snake Bit / YDK Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Suspect Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Tease Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

All Shades May Contain:

• Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban...67 Answers
  • Anyone have recommendations for a good brown/pink eye sha...9 Answers
  • I know this palette is old but I never got it . Is it wor...3 Answers
Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette. It's a great value for 12 shadows. They are long lasting, pigmented, and buttery (for the exception of a few glittery shades that have fallout). There are so many day, night, and day-to-night looks you can do with this palette. It is one of my favorites." in 3241 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. It is amazing and has beautiful neutral shades to work with " in 1778 reviews
  • "I love it. For such a long time, I couldn't find a palette that worked with my fair skin. The Naked Palettes are perfect for every skin-tone. They are long lasting and you can create so many different looks with them. I also have sensitive eyes/skin and these products have NEVER bothered me. Anyone who wears makeup should own this product. It has become my staple." in 753 reviews
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
Jennifer M.
Washington DC
Love the Naked eyeshadow collection, particularly this one because of the two interchangeable nudes it provides. You have your pink nudes and your brown neutral shades as well and the dark black to intensify your look. All of the colors are creamy, the mattes and shimmers. I thinks this is a great palette for daily use. The selection of colors is really appealing and beautiful to look at and they all perform excellent, blend like a dream and you get less kick back than other high ends (like ABH, Lorac). Highly recommend this pallete. It's truly a beautiful wearable palette.
Jasmine B.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this eyeshadow palette, great colors, you get a decent amount of eyeshadow. Only cons to this pallet is there’s a lot of fall out, and it is pretty pricey! However I do love urban decay products and it would probably buy this again!
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Staple to every eyeshadow palette collection!  Seems pricey, but the formula is excellent, the color pay off is great (it looks the same on the eyelid as it does in the pan) and most of the time I do not even use a primer, yet the color remains untouched for 12+ hours.  I was torn between this and the original naked palette and am glad I went with the Naked 2.  Bootycall is my go to eyebrow arch color.
Alexis Z.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes 🎨 are my all time fav. Maybe even better than my Jaclyn Hill palette 🤫🤭 they are super pigmented and easyto blend , creamy and perfect ! Long lasting even without a proper eyeshadow primer. I usually only use my foundation and/or concealer for a primer and that works great. You will not be disappointed. And if u are new to makeup and aren’t quite sure how or what colors to blend together , watch a tutorial on this palette on YouTube . 😊
Kat J.
1,080 reviews
I received this eyeshadow palette as a gift and I must say, it stands alone as one of the BEST gifts I’ve ever gotten...

This is the perfect everyday neutral palette. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and have a variety of cool tones that perfectly complement my eyes and face. Urban Decay is known for the amazing quality of its eyeshadows, and Naked 2 is no exception. It lives up to the hype and I can say from experience that it makes a great gift!

The price may have some nervous about purchasing this, but I can assure you, you get your money’s worth... There isn’t any fallout and there’s very minuscule kickback, meaning that your eyeshadow isn’t being wasted unnecessarily as you apply it. You don’t need to use a lot to see the colors show up on your skin. And I’ve been using this frequently for over a year now and still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors. Plus, if you apply this with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, your eyeshadow will last all day long without creasing or fading. As if all of that weren’t enough, the dual-sided eyeshadow brush this palette comes with applies beautifully and is definitely one of the better quality brushes in my collection.

I️ think it’s safe to say I recommend this palette... You won’t be disappointed!
Lydia J.
When I first got this I was IN LOVE. It was my first real eyeshadow palette and I loved all the shimmery/glittery shades. Through more practice and experience, I realized this palette is lacking matte shades. The chunky glitter shades do not apply well and honestly a lot of the glittery/shimmer shades don’t stay on well. There’s a lot of transfer without a primer
Rylie M.
Saint Paul
My favorite of the naked palettes. At around $50, it is a little overpriced for the product, but it is a really nice addition and is frequently used in my eyeshadow looks. It has lasted me a really long time before I hit pan. Some of the colors, especially the black, are patchy when applied and need layering. Start small with the more bold colors and build up.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
How could I not give this palette a perfect score! Adding naked 2 to your palette collection is really going to add so many new looks to eye makeup arsenal. Naked 2 is a palette of twelve neutral colors ranging from light to dark with matte and shimmery shads included. It comes in a plain but classy case with snap closures on each corner. It shuts tight and securely each time and for as long as I've had it and as many times I've dropped it that's impressive. This is a classic for a reason. The highly pigmented colors go on easily and evenly for a subtle but noticable light shade tint or can be build up to a more bold and darker look. The colors blend so smoothly together to create a beautiful smokey look or a blended transition of colors that compliment each other. This naked palette has more gold brown to silver/grey brown shades that work for a natural nude look or for a dark smokey look. The colors all mix and match to give you so many options. This isn't my favorite of the 3 but it still gets plenty of use because even though it's not #1 on my naked palette lists, it's still a favorite palette of mine. I included a picture of my actual palette that I have had for a couple years now. I hear people complain about the price or look for dupes for the naked collection when for the quality and length of product, it's worth investing in. 54 dollars is retail price and even after using this palette routinely throughout the couple years I've owned this, I still have more eye shadow left than eye shadow I have used. That is a big reason as to why I never feel guilty buying high end makeup
Lacey D.
Jackson, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Another fantastic neutral eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. This one is more cool toned neutrals. All the shadows are high quality and blend easily. You can easily create a variety of neutral looks with this palette. Comes with a nice dual ended brush and a includes a good sized mirror. A little pricey, but you are getting 12 shades-not a bad deal.
Kari A.
Fontana, CA
This is honestly the only pallet that I have tried from Urban Decay. My mom was so excited when this pallet first came out that she had to go purchase it. I would love the way she born out all the colors. Back then I didn’t wear makeup. Only did my eyebrows and I would always use the color foxy to clean them up. It worked out great if I do say so myself
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this palette worth buying?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do you use the brush that comes with this palette?

Sephora