2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You demanded “MORE NAKED!”—and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (Original, Sin, Eden and Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week’s worth of Primer!

Shade Descriptions:
Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Fill Weight: Eyeshadow: 12 x 1.3g e 12 x 0.05 US oz;
Eyeshadow Primer Potion: 3.7ml e 0.13 US fl oz

INGREDIENTS

BOOTY CALL / FOXY / PISTOL:
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

HALF BAKED / SNAKE BIT / YDK:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

CHOPPER:
Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

SUSPECT:
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

TEASE:
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

BUSTED / VERVE:
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

BLACK OUT:
Zinc Stearate, Talc, Silica, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sorbic Acid.

All Shades May Contain:
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

• Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay pur...57 Answers
  • Is this palette worth buying?104 Answers
  • I never tried this makeup, is good???57 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
  • "Also I love the colors in it because I have an olive completed skin tone and these colors work a lot better with my skin tone. " in 24 reviews
  • "This was my very first UD palette and I totally love it, it has a good variety of color shades to create a good amount of beautiful looks and it's good fit for everyone, it's very pigmented and super blendable " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this palette and it goes very well with fair skin complexions, its long lasting both on wear and in general life of the product." in 19 reviews
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
PROS:
1. Wonderful selection of shades
2. Great color payoff (for most shades) and applies well.
3. Comes with a double ended shadow brush.
4.Comes with a generous mirror.
5. Wonderful and unique packaging!
6. Comes with four primer samples (UD primer potion).

CONS:
1. A couple of shades need to be packed on because they lack pigmentation.
2. Very expensive for a palette with 12 shadows only.
3. Noticed some fall out.
4. Some shades feel chalky. Need to tap off brush.
5. Shadows crease a bit even with primer on but that must be because I have oily lids and live in the tropics!

I have to confess, I was attracted to the packaging first which made me lust over the palette. But when I got to read reviews of this product and have seen swatches online, I realized just how wonderful the shades are. They do apply well and are blendable. They do not have the buttery texture, which I prefer in eye shadows but nevertheless they perform great. Using the UD primer potion, the shadows last all day with a bit of creasing (I tend to have oily lids especially on this warm tropical climate).

Overall, I think this palette is a great addition to your makeup collection. I mean, the packaging alone sold me out. However, I think I could settle for cheaper brands with similar brown-hued shades. I am a sucker for soft and buttery eye shadows so this one just did not cut it for me plus it broke my wallet. Definitely a splurge!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Naked 2 Palette
This is one of the palettes that got me interested in trying makeup that wasn't just from the drug store. One of my friends had it, and after trying it out, I had to have it. I like that the palette has neutrals, so I can do an 'everyday/wear to work' look or I can amp it up for going out. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and last all day (I do use a primer though). Although it's a little pricey, it was a good investment for me. It was the first palette I think I actually bought. So if you have a ton of eye shadow, I would make sure you don't already own colors similar to these, but if you're just starting out a makeup collection, this is a good option to either save up for or wait until Sephora or where ever has a sale and get it (if you wait until 20% off, you'd save $10.40 on it, so you'd only pay like $43.60. My go to combination has been: foxy or bootycall (all over the lid), busted and a tiny bit of blackout (on the outer corners), tease (on the middle of the lid, used in the crease), and sometimes chopper or halfbaked (as inner corner/under brow highlight).
Sam W.
Sam W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Naked 2 Palette
I have the other 3 Naked palettes, and I think that this is my favorite. My only complaint is that the first shade fell out after I had it for a few months, and the matte black at the end cracked and made a giant mess out of the rest of the palette (I tried to salvage it twice but I decided it wasn't worth it). I prefer this brush to the one-sided one in Naked, and love the formula of most eyeshadows. My favorite is YDK, it is super smooth and buttery and is a purpley-silvery-grey, but the light silver that is next to it is probably the worst shadow in the palette as it has very little color payoff, but I use every other shade. I received the palettes as gifts and they are still going strong almost a year and a half later. This is 100% worth the investment.

ALSO, the taupe matte shade doubles as an eyebrow powder for me (I have light brown/blonde hair and it is perfect).
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Ada, OK
I was so excited to purchase this palette because of all the hype surrounding the Naked line. However, I've been a little disappointed. The durability of the palette seems lacking -my eye shadows tend to fall out of the palette & It does NOT travel well. The shape is so long that it won't fit in my makeup bag. When traveling, several of the shadows come out of their slots and I have to be careful when opening (I worry bout the colors shattering on the floor). Because of this I no longer take it with me on travel. The colors are beautiful but the pigment isn't as bold as you think. I saw several images on Pinterest and other beauty sights that made it seem as though the colors apply boldly to the lid. This is not the case. I use the urban decay eye primer (which helps) but I still seem to have problems with the pigmentation. I prefer MAC or Bare Mineral eye shadows.
Braylyn B.
Braylyn B.
Review for: Naked 2 Palette
Okay so first let me start off by saying I am always SUPER careful with my makeup palettes but one day I opened this upside down and one of the tins popped out! A few weeks later another one did! For the price I paid I would have expected better quality. They are okay shadows and very pigmented when arm swatched but not when wearing them- you really have to build up the color and there is lots of fallout. I love my basics way more than this, including the packaging is better on the basics. Overall it's an okay shadow but not worth the money in my opinion. I only gave 3 stars bc they aren't awful and it was a gift so it didn't cost me anything, if it had it would have been 2 stars. And I know my friend didn't get a knock off bc I was with her at ulta when she got it for me as a birthday surprise.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette full of beautiful colours.
This was my first UD palette purchase and I umm'd and ahhh'd over this or naked3. Glad I bought this, though honestly I use naked3 more often. Not to say this isn't gorgeous though. I love the colours and I find myself using most of them. The darker brown shades less so, they dont really work with my colouring. A lot of 'must have' shades though. Excellent quality, too- doesnt crease, lasts all day. Highly pigmented and great colour payoff. Primer that it comes with is brilliant, too. Can be used to make so many different looks from work appropriate to sexy date night perfect. The lighter shades can also be used as a facial highlighter, too- if you use carefully. Great palette and beauty product staple. Worth the price. Highly recommend this!
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Naked2
The Naked 2 Palette was my very first eyeshadow palette, and boy do I wish I'd taken the plunge sooner. I have hooded eyes and I used to be scared of eye makeup because everything just looked wrong on me, but after watching a ton of Youtube tutorials I finally bought the Naked 2 and it is AWESOME! The shadows are a perfect assortment of natural/nude and dark/dramatic shades. It's really easy to build up the intensity for all the colors, so it seems like there are even more than 12 shades since you can use them all so differently. The formula is good and pigmented and it blends really well. There is very little fallout even on the black shadow! My everyday eyeshadow uses Bootycall (shimmery cream), Tease (matte greyish brown), Suspect (shimmery beigey gold), and Snakebite (shimmery bronze).
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first high-end makeup that I ever got myself. I always heard about the Naked pallets and was extremely curious to see if they actually lived up to what people said. I got the Naked two because I fell in love with the cool toned colors that were in the pallet. And I'm definitely still in love. The pallet is beautiful, and I feel like there's a lot of product in each shadow. They're all highly pigmented. Most of the colors are very shimmery/metallic. The only thing I don't like about this pallet is the fact that the colors are slightly dry. Nothing you can't work with, they're still a dream to work with. The packaging doesn't get dirty, and feels very sturdy too. I feel like if I dropped it, the eyeshadows would be completely fine. Overall I would highly recommend this.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: Naked 2 Palette
I had heard a lot about this palette from YouTube and friends in my classes who absolutely loved the first one and said they loved this one too. I was just getting really into makeup at the time so I gave in and bought it (my first ever palette) and I loved it! As I gained skill and experience I realized that there was a bit of fallout with a few of the shadows, but as long as you tap your brush off before you apply it to your lid you should be fine. Although, if you have the first palette there's probably no use in buying this one, they're very similar so save your money or buy the naked 3 palette which has beautiful rose/plum colors! Overall a nice neutral palette for someone who doesn't have many colors like it in their collection. My favorite shade is YDK.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Review for: Naked2
Let me first say this is my review for the Naked 3 (THREE) palette. I couldn't find it on here (sorry) to leave a review directly on it but I had to leave a review somewhere. I have had the palette for two years now (getting ready to give it away finally or toss it if no one wants it) and only used it about 4 times and with much difficulty I could not get any of the colors to show up on my eyes hardly. They are all so light, even the darkest shade merely meshed with my skin tone. I tried primer underneath, even a light concealer, nothing made these colors, any of them "pop". I haven't tried any other Naked palette because this turned me off so much but I may give the 2 a try as I am seeing many wonderful reviews left by women of all skin tones.
Joselyne P.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this palette worth buying?
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Estrella M.
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use the brush that comes with this palette?