BY URBAN DECAY

You demanded "MORE NAKED!"- and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Shade Descriptions:

Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Booty Call / Foxy / Pistol Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

Busted / Verve Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Chopper Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Half Baked / Snake Bit / YDK Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Suspect Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Tease Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

All Shades May Contain:

• Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban...67 Answers
  • Anyone have recommendations for a good brown/pink eye sha...9 Answers
  • I’d love to try this where can you buy it?4 Answers
Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette. It's a great value for 12 shadows. They are long lasting, pigmented, and buttery (for the exception of a few glittery shades that have fallout). There are so many day, night, and day-to-night looks you can do with this palette. It is one of my favorites." in 3241 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. It is amazing and has beautiful neutral shades to work with " in 1778 reviews
  • "I love it. For such a long time, I couldn't find a palette that worked with my fair skin. The Naked Palettes are perfect for every skin-tone. They are long lasting and you can create so many different looks with them. I also have sensitive eyes/skin and these products have NEVER bothered me. Anyone who wears makeup should own this product. It has become my staple." in 753 reviews
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
Kat J.
I received this eyeshadow palette as a gift and I must say, it stands alone as one of the BEST gifts I’ve ever gotten...

This is the perfect everyday neutral palette. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and have a variety of cool tones that perfectly complement my eyes and face. Urban Decay is known for the amazing quality of its eyeshadows, and Naked 2 is no exception. It lives up to the hype and I can say from experience that it makes a great gift!

The price may have some nervous about purchasing this, but I can assure you, you get your money’s worth... There isn’t any fallout and there’s very minuscule kickback, meaning that your eyeshadow isn’t being wasted unnecessarily as you apply it. You don’t need to use a lot to see the colors show up on your skin. And I’ve been using this frequently for over a year now and still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors. Plus, if you apply this with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, your eyeshadow will last all day long without creasing or fading. As if all of that weren’t enough, the dual-sided eyeshadow brush this palette comes with applies beautifully and is definitely one of the better quality brushes in my collection.

I️ think it’s safe to say I recommend this palette... You won’t be disappointed!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
How could I not give this palette a perfect score! Adding naked 2 to your palette collection is really going to add so many new looks to eye makeup arsenal. Naked 2 is a palette of twelve neutral colors ranging from light to dark with matte and shimmery shads included. It comes in a plain but classy case with snap closures on each corner. It shuts tight and securely each time and for as long as I've had it and as many times I've dropped it that's impressive. This is a classic for a reason. The highly pigmented colors go on easily and evenly for a subtle but noticable light shade tint or can be build up to a more bold and darker look. The colors blend so smoothly together to create a beautiful smokey look or a blended transition of colors that compliment each other. This naked palette has more gold brown to silver/grey brown shades that work for a natural nude look or for a dark smokey look. The colors all mix and match to give you so many options. This isn't my favorite of the 3 but it still gets plenty of use because even though it's not #1 on my naked palette lists, it's still a favorite palette of mine. I included a picture of my actual palette that I have had for a couple years now. I hear people complain about the price or look for dupes for the naked collection when for the quality and length of product, it's worth investing in. 54 dollars is retail price and even after using this palette routinely throughout the couple years I've owned this, I still have more eye shadow left than eye shadow I have used. That is a big reason as to why I never feel guilty buying high end makeup
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is not great. The colors are pretty and look good when applied but they tend to not stay all day. I also hate the packaging for this product. The design is not bad but the way the pallet closes bothers me to no end. It’s clasps very secure and tight which I guess is good if you are carrying it around a lot but getting it open is a mess. Getting this pallet to open is actually very difficult to do without breaking anything. I have many times struggled to open this pallet causing shadow to fall out and in one case shatter. This would have never happened if it wasn’t to hard to open. My shadows are no longer in any type of order. Urban decay could have made the shadows more secure and the pallet easier to open and I think I would have enjoyed this product a lot more. Because of this it sits at the bottom of my makeup drawer unused and is in my opinion a waste of money.
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
This was one of my first palettes ever that I had gotten maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I had purchased at Ulta (I think, maybe it was Sephora) and honestly, it's still one of my favorites. I have bought another one since. It's so pigmented! There is a little bit of fall out but honestly, it doesn't take away from the product itself. I like the brush it comes with, however depending on what look I am going for, sometimes I use an outside brush but for beginners, it is a great brush!This palette can be used for some drastic looks however, 90% of the time, I use it for a natural, simple look and it is absolutely beautiful. The shades are not chalky but really smooth and buttery and go on so easily. They are super easy to build up if you want and can be easily blended which is a plus. I have blue eyes and somewhat fair skin but my mom has brown eyes and my best friend has more of a darker, Italian skin tone and this palette truly compliments all eyes and all skin tones which is awesome because it's universal and can be used by anyone!I loved this palette so much that I went out and bought the Naked Smokey palette for more drastic looks. The Naked line is amazing overall. I would recommend it to everyone!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
After being disappointed with the original Naked palette, when I heard they were coming out with a sequel, I was essentially drooling. I picked it up as SOON as it was released from Sephora, hoping that the formula would be improved in some way...and it just wasn't.

It's more of the same criticism I have with the original Naked palette - the shades are BEAUTIFUL...it's a cool-toned lover's dream. The problem isn't the shade selection, it's the formula. The shadows aren't buttery smooth, and they take a lot of building up to produce a pigmented look. They don't blend easily, and they don't last as long as I'd like them to on the lids.

I know there are some people who love these palettes, but I'm just not one of them. They might be good for someone who is just getting into makeup, but for me, it's a pass.
Deirdre A.
Rochester, NY
I've owned the Naked2 Palette for several years now (as you can tell from the photo!), as someone with green eyes I think that the color range of this palette is great to enhance my eye's natural color. That being said, I don't like that there are only 3 matte shadows and one satin finish shadow. I don think that this palette is very versatile within itself and although you can get a natural everyday look and a look for going out at night, I think that most of the looks you create with this palette look very similar. I wish that the looks I got out of this palette had more variety and that there were more matte shadows to play with.
Jasmine B.
The Naked 2 is a warm-toned neutral palette with a ton of bronze and shimmery shades but only 3 matte shades: Blackout (matte), Tease (muted brown) and Foxy (creamy bisque).  My favorite shades in the palette are Half Baked (bronze), Chopper (copper), Snakebite (dark bronze), YDK (cool bronze) and Pistol (light gray).  The brush that comes in the palette is okay if you are in a pinch but I prefer to use  M.A.C Cosmetics 217 Synthetic Blending Brush , IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112 and  wet n wild Crease Brush to create my most seamless looks.  Some of the shades require a few swipes before you really start to see pigmentation but when you do it is gorgeous.

Like the original Urban Decay Naked Palette , the  Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette has neutral shades that compliment virtually every skin tone.  There aren't any outlandish colors that are difficult to blend.  The palette is steep at $54 but if you purchase it as part of an Urban Decay Naked Vault, you actually get a great deal.

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes! This is the one that started it all LOL what I love about this palette is the variety of looks you can create with it. You can do a complete smoked out intense look you can do a very simple look and you can do the most beautiful shimmery bronze look. My palette is beat! It's time to get a new one but there are a gorgeous variety of Shades in both Matte's and Shimmers. I have to try to find a picture I had a picture of the most gorgeous Smokey shimmery intense eye that i created with this palette, but it was probably about two years ago so I have to do some digging to find it. It's a beautiful palette.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This was the first high end makeup product I ever purchased. I used to think it was the absolute best of the best, but once I delved more into the makeup world, I realized there’s better for me personally out there. I’ve noticed I’ve had to put more work into blending these shadows compared to others that I have used. Also, yes, the shades are pretty, but they’re also a smidge bland. Only a few shades are really rememberable to me. Although, I do think this is a good buy for beginners like I once was. Not just that, but I love how it comes with generous samples of every one of their primer potions. Those samples lasted me ages!
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever owned. This was my first Urban Decay purchase, and I was definitely not disappointed. I have hazel eyes, and all of the colors worked well with my eye color. The packaging is very nice & sturdy with this palette. I do not think the brush that comes with the palette is the best, however, I have plenty of brushes I can use with it.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this palette worth buying?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do you use the brush that comes with this palette?