BY URBAN DECAY

You demanded "MORE NAKED!"- and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Shade Descriptions:

Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Booty Call / Foxy / Pistol Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

Busted / Verve Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Chopper Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Half Baked / Snake Bit / YDK Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Suspect Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Tease Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

All Shades May Contain:

• Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban...67 Answers
  • Anyone have recommendations for a good brown/pink eye sha...9 Answers
  • I’d love to try this where can you buy it?4 Answers
Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette. It's a great value for 12 shadows. They are long lasting, pigmented, and buttery (for the exception of a few glittery shades that have fallout). There are so many day, night, and day-to-night looks you can do with this palette. It is one of my favorites." in 3241 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. It is amazing and has beautiful neutral shades to work with " in 1778 reviews
  • "I love it. For such a long time, I couldn't find a palette that worked with my fair skin. The Naked Palettes are perfect for every skin-tone. They are long lasting and you can create so many different looks with them. I also have sensitive eyes/skin and these products have NEVER bothered me. Anyone who wears makeup should own this product. It has become my staple." in 753 reviews
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
The urban decay naked palettes are great for beginners. I used this when I was getting into eyeshadow and I loved the colors! I started just using the same colors every time and doing the same eye look, a little bit into me having the palette I started playing around with all of the shades. After this I noticed my eyes getting really itchy and swollen when I had the shadow on and when I took it off my lids were extremely red and looked like I had eczema on them. Turns out it was a few of the shimmer shades in this palette. I’ve stopped using it since but I’m scared to try other UD shimmer shadows now! I’ve used the naked basics palette and I’m fine but for some reason the shimmer shades in here really messed with my eyes!
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a really great palette. I had to get it after trying the original naked palette and loving it. The color selection on this palette are more cool tones, which is normally not what I choose, But I really love this palette anyway. It has more shimmers than mattes, it has 2 really beautiful gold/coppery shades which are almost foils. The formula is excellent and stays on all day. Especially when paired with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. The palette is sturdy and cute made from aluminum, and it comes with a really nice eyeshadow brush. This palette is nothing new but I really love it and definitely recommend it to anyone.
Nikie L.
Del City
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first eyeshadow palette ever and this was the palette that got me into doing make up and loving it.! And after all this time I still love it.!! I also have the urban decay heavy metal eyeshadow palette the one with the purple packaging and that one is absolutely lovely as well thoes have more shimmers in that palette so if you’re more of a matte person you wont like it but if you are a shimmer person its a must must have.!
Amanda V.
GREEN BAY, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite palette out there! I love my neutrals! The only downside about this palette (like I'm sure most people have issues with even with other palettes) is I don't use about 4 of the colors in it. Don't like my eye shadow too dark and this comes with an almost black color and a couple other real dark browns. I wish there was a way I could build my own Naked palette. Either way I would recommend!
Kat J.
I received this eyeshadow palette as a gift and I must say, it stands alone as one of the BEST gifts I’ve ever gotten...

This is the perfect everyday neutral palette. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and have a variety of cool tones that perfectly complement my eyes and face. Urban Decay is known for the amazing quality of its eyeshadows, and Naked 2 is no exception. It lives up to the hype and I can say from experience that it makes a great gift!

The price may have some nervous about purchasing this, but I can assure you, you get your money’s worth... There isn’t any fallout and there’s very minuscule kickback, meaning that your eyeshadow isn’t being wasted unnecessarily as you apply it. You don’t need to use a lot to see the colors show up on your skin. And I’ve been using this frequently for over a year now and still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors. Plus, if you apply this with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, your eyeshadow will last all day long without creasing or fading. As if all of that weren’t enough, the dual-sided eyeshadow brush this palette comes with applies beautifully and is definitely one of the better quality brushes in my collection.

I️ think it’s safe to say I recommend this palette... You won’t be disappointed!
Ashley Y.
Burleson
I have all these palettes; and love them all except this one. It's a great smooth, pigmented formula, there's nothing wrong with it; I just don't care for the shades in this one all that much. I rarely use it. It is pretty in pan, not much fall out, lasts all day, etc; I just don't think the shades are near as pretty as all the other naked palettes.
Hailie M.
colchester vt
I got this palette 2 years ago and on the first day I had it I made so many looks, from that day I never left anywhere without it. Now that I have had this palette for 2 years I had to get rid of the palette, but I know I will buy it again. On a scale of 1 to 10, I  rate it a 10, this palette is amazing and I would recommend.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
How could I not give this palette a perfect score! Adding naked 2 to your palette collection is really going to add so many new looks to eye makeup arsenal. Naked 2 is a palette of twelve neutral colors ranging from light to dark with matte and shimmery shads included. It comes in a plain but classy case with snap closures on each corner. It shuts tight and securely each time and for as long as I've had it and as many times I've dropped it that's impressive. This is a classic for a reason. The highly pigmented colors go on easily and evenly for a subtle but noticable light shade tint or can be build up to a more bold and darker look. The colors blend so smoothly together to create a beautiful smokey look or a blended transition of colors that compliment each other. This naked palette has more gold brown to silver/grey brown shades that work for a natural nude look or for a dark smokey look. The colors all mix and match to give you so many options. This isn't my favorite of the 3 but it still gets plenty of use because even though it's not #1 on my naked palette lists, it's still a favorite palette of mine. I included a picture of my actual palette that I have had for a couple years now. I hear people complain about the price or look for dupes for the naked collection when for the quality and length of product, it's worth investing in. 54 dollars is retail price and even after using this palette routinely throughout the couple years I've owned this, I still have more eye shadow left than eye shadow I have used. That is a big reason as to why I never feel guilty buying high end makeup
Lacey D.
Jackson, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Another fantastic neutral eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. This one is more cool toned neutrals. All the shadows are high quality and blend easily. You can easily create a variety of neutral looks with this palette. Comes with a nice dual ended brush and a includes a good sized mirror. A little pricey, but you are getting 12 shades-not a bad deal.
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is not great. The colors are pretty and look good when applied but they tend to not stay all day. I also hate the packaging for this product. The design is not bad but the way the pallet closes bothers me to no end. It’s clasps very secure and tight which I guess is good if you are carrying it around a lot but getting it open is a mess. Getting this pallet to open is actually very difficult to do without breaking anything. I have many times struggled to open this pallet causing shadow to fall out and in one case shatter. This would have never happened if it wasn’t to hard to open. My shadows are no longer in any type of order. Urban decay could have made the shadows more secure and the pallet easier to open and I think I would have enjoyed this product a lot more. Because of this it sits at the bottom of my makeup drawer unused and is in my opinion a waste of money.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this palette worth buying?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do you use the brush that comes with this palette?