BY URBAN DECAY

You demanded "MORE NAKED!"- and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Shade Descriptions:

Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Booty Call / Foxy / Pistol Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

Busted / Verve Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Chopper Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Half Baked / Snake Bit / YDK Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Suspect Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Tease Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

All Shades May Contain:

• Is this better then the first one? Which do you like bett...4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban...68 Answers
  • Anyone have recommendations for a good brown/pink eye sha...9 Answers
Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette

Start your review of Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this palette. It's a great value for 12 shadows. They are long lasting, pigmented, and buttery (for the exception of a few glittery shades that have fallout). There are so many day, night, and day-to-night looks you can do with this palette. It is one of my favorites." in 3241 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. It is amazing and has beautiful neutral shades to work with " in 1778 reviews
  • "I love it. For such a long time, I couldn't find a palette that worked with my fair skin. The Naked Palettes are perfect for every skin-tone. They are long lasting and you can create so many different looks with them. I also have sensitive eyes/skin and these products have NEVER bothered me. Anyone who wears makeup should own this product. It has become my staple." in 753 reviews
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
Oneida
This is a palette I am actually about to repurchase because I’ve used most all the colors up in it. It is the only palette I have ever actually used up the entire thing. It’s great for both every day work makeup looks, as well as for glam looks. There’s not a lot of fallout, color payout is good, the colors blend easily and aren’t chunky. It’s a purchase that’s worth the money.
Goodrich, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
The Naked 2 was the first palette I ever purchased.....and easily one of the best! The quality of UD’s shadows are top notch and the colors blended beautifully on my skin; whether I was tan or not. As my first palette years ago; this set the bar high for my makeup purchases from then on and I’m happy it did! Recommend to anyone!
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great pallete for beginners! This was one of my first palletes and I love it. The color range allows you to create full on glam as well as a naturally beautiful look! I recommend this to beauty enthusiasts of all skill levels! This is probably my favorite naked pallete!
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this palette!! This was the first urban decay eyeshadow palette I purchased and while I know makeup doesn’t technically last for years, this has so much product inside, that packs so much pigment that it lasts so long I can make myself throw it away! Worth the money!
Hot Springs
When I first bought the Naked Pallet I was really iffy about it, mainly because I spent over $50.00 on it....but guys that was in 2014 and it is now 2019 and I STILL have the same exact pallet! It lasts seriously forever and the pigment is AMAZING!!!!
Glendale, AZ
I love this creamy buttery formula it’s almost like a powder to cream type or feel on the skin. I love this nude palette and I love that it comes with a brush and a mirror! The metal packaging is a bonus also because it makes it look really fancy!
I love UD Named shadows. I have every palette and plan to try the newer one. I don’t believe this one is that popular because of the cooler tones. But I’m loving them and recommend them. Although, I could be biased since I’m a fan of the brand.
Cresco, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love anything by Urban decay, especially all of their palettes! All their pallets are super fun for any occasion, I wouldn't improve any of their palettes. I guess it's just my preference, but there are shadows stay on really well with primer, with their primer specifically actually.. I would totally recommend! (My favorite shade is half baked!)
Mount Airy, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this palette for a long time and it never disappoints! I love neutral colors and if you love them too then this palette’s got you covered! The formula is great and blends well! Can never go wrong with the Naked palettes ! 🙌🏼
Addison, PA
I tend to use this palette more than my others. Love all the colors. They go with any attire. Only recommendation would be to add a primer before applying to ensure it doesn’t leave a crease after a few hours. Good product.
Omaha, NE
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Henderson, NV

Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email