BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You demanded "MORE NAKED!"- and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Shade Descriptions:

Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Booty Call / Foxy / Pistol Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

Busted / Verve Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Chopper Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Half Baked / Snake Bit / YDK Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Suspect Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Tease Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 75470 Carmine
  • CI 77510 Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77742 Manganese Violet
  • CI 77163 Bismuth Oxychloride

• Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay p...62 Answers
  • Anyone have recommendations for a good brown/pink eye shadow pale...8 Answers
  • Is this palette worth buying?106 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
  • "Also I love the colors in it because I have an olive completed skin tone and these colors work a lot better with my skin tone. " in 24 reviews
  • "This was my very first UD palette and I totally love it, it has a good variety of color shades to create a good amount of beautiful looks and it's good fit for everyone, it's very pigmented and super blendable " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this palette and it goes very well with fair skin complexions, its long lasting both on wear and in general life of the product." in 19 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I received this eyeshadow palette as a gift and I must say, it stands alone as one of the BEST gifts I’ve ever gotten...

This is the perfect everyday neutral palette. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and have a variety of cool tones that perfectly complement my eyes and face. Urban Decay is known for the amazing quality of its eyeshadows, and Naked 2 is no exception. It lives up to the hype and I can say from experience that it makes a great gift!

The price may have some nervous about purchasing this, but I can assure you, you get your money’s worth... There isn’t any fallout and there’s very minuscule kickback, meaning that your eyeshadow isn’t being wasted unnecessarily as you apply it. You don’t need to use a lot to see the colors show up on your skin. And I’ve been using this frequently for over a year now and still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors. Plus, if you apply this with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, your eyeshadow will last all day long without creasing or fading. As if all of that weren’t enough, the dual-sided eyeshadow brush this palette comes with applies beautifully and is definitely one of the better quality brushes in my collection.

I️ think it’s safe to say I recommend this palette... You won’t be disappointed!
Cristie F.
I have exactly two eyeshadow palettes in my possession and I'm on a mission to pan this sucker so I can buy something else. Yeaaah, that's not happening.

The more I use this palette (I've had this for 4 years now) the more I realize how mediocre the colors in this palette is. The "matte brown" (Tease) isn't even brown by the way. It's more of a cool, greyish purple. I use the warmest shades the most like Half baked, Snakebite, Suspect, and Verve. Chopper is a pink shade that has HUGE chunks of glitter and I use that the least.

It does have a nice texture, not too much fall out, the color payout is very nice. I find that the colors don't necessarily stand out in photos unless you use a primer beforehand.

There's only so many looks you can use with this palette and I might stash it away and buy a new one just so I can save myself from tossing it completely. Thank goodness I got this as a gift.
Jasmine B.
The Naked 2 is a warm-toned neutral palette with a ton of bronze and shimmery shades but only 3 matte shades: Blackout (matte), Tease (muted brown) and Foxy (creamy bisque).  My favorite shades in the palette are Half Baked (bronze), Chopper (copper), Snakebite (dark bronze), YDK (cool bronze) and Pistol (light gray).  The brush that comes in the palette is okay if you are in a pinch but I prefer to use  MAC 217 Blending Brush , IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112 and  Wet N Wild Crease Brush to create my most seamless looks.  Some of the shades require a few swipes before you really start to see pigmentation but when you do it is gorgeous.

Like the original Urban Decay Naked Palette , the  Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette has neutral shades that compliment virtually every skin tone.  There aren't any outlandish colors that are difficult to blend.  The palette is steep at $54 but if you purchase it as part of an Urban Decay Naked Vault, you actually get a great deal.

Samantha J.
This is the best eyeshadow palette I have owned. It comes in a box that depicts all the colors and then a pretty heavy time container with a mirror! I use this EVERYDAY. It is a bit expensive (54$) but it is very worth it!! It blends and applies very smooth and pigmented. It also comes with 12 different colors and a nice brush. This one is taupe colors and goes good with brown eyes, I think. I would recommend this to everyone! The picture shows me with it on, the packaging, and the colors. You can get it at any cosmetics store like Ulta and Sephora under the Urban Decay area.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted this palette for years but just couldn’t bring myself to spend $50 for eyeshadow. Well.. I finally did get it.. and I have ZERO regrets. I have blue eyes and generally prefer Neutrals and this pallet is BEAUTIFUL. First of all, it’s a great mix of light and dark shadows. The brush it comes with is fantastic. Beautiful, sleek, sturdy packaging. Great mirror. But the star of the show is the shadows, obviously. They’re so soft, blend beautifully, super pigmented, no fall out. I LOVE it. I’m glad I finally treated myself to it. It was long over due.
Olivia K.
This was my first big makeup purchase, and I was so excited to play with this palette once I had bought it. To be completely honest, I never use it and I am currently trying to find some other person to own it that would maybe have some luck. These shadows are very powdery, and ALL COOL TONES. I discovered that I look best in warm tones from this palette. Every time I would give this product another chance, I would step back from the mirror and just see grey dust all over my lid, no matter what colors I use. In my honest opinion, I don't think this product is worth the $54 price tag.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I got this palette quite a while ago now when it was more newly released after I liked the original naked palette and this one was hyped up just as much. Some of the colors here are nice and the quality of the shades isn't too much of an issue, though there are some shades that just don't perform as well as others. However, I don't tend to use this palette very much and part of that is just color preference, I tend to like more warm toned shadows and these are all quite cool toned. Another thing about this is that it really is pretty expensive, this palette is now retailing for $54 which is a little more expensive even than some other high end brand palettes and to me this just isn't worth that. One last big problem that I have with this palette and i'm sure I'm not the only one is that the pans just don't seem very secure, I've had at least half of the pans fall right out of the palette if i open it and it's not flat and some of them have completely shattered; if I tip this palette upside down I can hear the shadows come loose and fall down onto the mirror they aren't glued down well at all. If I'm paying $54 for an eyeshadow palette it shouldn't be falling apart.
Erin M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This was the first palette that I ever bought from Urban Decay and I was not disappointed.  I was unsure about how to use it when I got it so it took a little playing around to find what was right for me but I did.  I did find that there were colors in the palette I liked a lot more than others so those went fast.  It was tough to make a really good eye when I was missing a few eyeshadows.  It would have been nicer if they all went together with my complexion.  It is a great palette though and always worth the money.  I don't feel that it is too expensive for what you get. The makeup also lasted all day!
Alex h.
I do not leave my house without using this and Urban Decay shadow primer. I can use this palette all year long, no matter how my color changes in the winter and summer. I don’t really know how, but these colors last forever. I bought it the first time about 6 months after it came out and am on my second palette.

There are 12 colors, mostly those with shimmer, and a few mattes. My favorite are Verve and YDK, which I usually put YDK on my lid and Verve on my eyebrow bone and in the corners of my eyes. I use the double-ended brush that comes with it. It applies very easily and lasts for hours (using eyeshadow primer first is super important)!!

As for packaging, it comes in a metal case with a hinge. One of the teeth that hold it close broke off but it still stays shut just fine! It has been through a lot and everything is still in great shape. I have thrown it in my handbag or carry-on on countless occasions and it hasn’t dinged or been damaged.

I bought mine for $54 from Sephora. I wasn’t wild about the cost but it’s last for so long and is such great quality that it has been beyond worth the cost!
Marjorie M.
Naked 2 will always have a place in my heart. I love this girl. She's consistent and lovely and really introduced me to the world of makeup as my first palette. After dabbling in it awhile, I found myself wishing it had more mattes (there are only 3, but I use all of them all the time and do love the colors) and the formula isn't consistent through all of the shadows. Half-Baked is, um, my life. And the matte black is dangerously black in the most amazing way. I probably won't repurchase, but love love love this palette for a starter.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this palette worth buying?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do you use the brush that comes with this palette?