BY URBAN DECAY

You demanded "MORE NAKED!"- and Naked2 delivers. From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Naked2 is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black). Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid—taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch—a real tactile experience.

Naked2 includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free double-ended shadow/blending brush.

Shade Descriptions:

Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Bootycall (cork shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer), Busted (deep brown shimmer) and Blackout (blackest black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Booty Call / Foxy / Pistol Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

Busted / Verve Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Chopper Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sobric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Half Baked / Snake Bit / YDK Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Suspect Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Tease Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, PTFE.

All Shades May Contain:

• Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban...67 Answers
  • Anyone have recommendations for a good brown/pink eye sha...9 Answers
  • I’d love to try this where can you buy it?4 Answers
Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette. It's a great value for 12 shadows. They are long lasting, pigmented, and buttery (for the exception of a few glittery shades that have fallout). There are so many day, night, and day-to-night looks you can do with this palette. It is one of my favorites." in 3241 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. It is amazing and has beautiful neutral shades to work with " in 1778 reviews
  • "I love it. For such a long time, I couldn't find a palette that worked with my fair skin. The Naked Palettes are perfect for every skin-tone. They are long lasting and you can create so many different looks with them. I also have sensitive eyes/skin and these products have NEVER bothered me. Anyone who wears makeup should own this product. It has become my staple." in 753 reviews
  • "I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!" in 49 reviews
  • "The colors are all wearable, but still give you the ability to create a variety of eye looks, from every day nude to stunning smokey eye" in 29 reviews
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
The urban decay naked palettes are great for beginners. I used this when I was getting into eyeshadow and I loved the colors! I started just using the same colors every time and doing the same eye look, a little bit into me having the palette I started playing around with all of the shades. After this I noticed my eyes getting really itchy and swollen when I had the shadow on and when I took it off my lids were extremely red and looked like I had eczema on them. Turns out it was a few of the shimmer shades in this palette. I’ve stopped using it since but I’m scared to try other UD shimmer shadows now! I’ve used the naked basics palette and I’m fine but for some reason the shimmer shades in here really messed with my eyes!
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
I actually bought the Naked 2 palette before I bought the original Naked palette.

I liked this one a lot when I first bought it, but I liked it less after I bought the original Naked. The shadows in this palette are more cool-toned than the original Naked. The formula of the shadows between the two palettes are about the same.

However, the shimmery shadows in this palette are more frosty rather than glittery. In my opinion, some of the shadows are prettier in the pan than applied on the lids. On the lids, the shimmery shades look more white than anything.

However, I do really like the shade YDK. SO pretty! But all in all, I don't really go for this palette anymore.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a really great palette. I had to get it after trying the original naked palette and loving it. The color selection on this palette are more cool tones, which is normally not what I choose, But I really love this palette anyway. It has more shimmers than mattes, it has 2 really beautiful gold/coppery shades which are almost foils. The formula is excellent and stays on all day. Especially when paired with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. The palette is sturdy and cute made from aluminum, and it comes with a really nice eyeshadow brush. This palette is nothing new but I really love it and definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Washington DC
Love the Naked eyeshadow collection, particularly this one because of the two interchangeable nudes it provides. You have your pink nudes and your brown neutral shades as well and the dark black to intensify your look. All of the colors are creamy, the mattes and shimmers. I thinks this is a great palette for daily use. The selection of colors is really appealing and beautiful to look at and they all perform excellent, blend like a dream and you get less kick back than other high ends (like ABH, Lorac). Highly recommend this pallete. It's truly a beautiful wearable palette.
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
Honestly not my favorite palette. I always thought this palette would make the perfect everyday eye palette just because of the gorgeous neutral color scheme. However maybe its just the palette I recieved but I didnt find the colors to be as creamy and easy to apply or as pigmented as I had hoped for. Mine always seemed a little powdery in their formula. I have long since replaced this with my new favorite everyday palette, the Soft Glam Palette by ABH.
Kat J.
I received this eyeshadow palette as a gift and I must say, it stands alone as one of the BEST gifts I’ve ever gotten...

This is the perfect everyday neutral palette. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and have a variety of cool tones that perfectly complement my eyes and face. Urban Decay is known for the amazing quality of its eyeshadows, and Naked 2 is no exception. It lives up to the hype and I can say from experience that it makes a great gift!

The price may have some nervous about purchasing this, but I can assure you, you get your money’s worth... There isn’t any fallout and there’s very minuscule kickback, meaning that your eyeshadow isn’t being wasted unnecessarily as you apply it. You don’t need to use a lot to see the colors show up on your skin. And I’ve been using this frequently for over a year now and still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors. Plus, if you apply this with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, your eyeshadow will last all day long without creasing or fading. As if all of that weren’t enough, the dual-sided eyeshadow brush this palette comes with applies beautifully and is definitely one of the better quality brushes in my collection.

I️ think it’s safe to say I recommend this palette... You won’t be disappointed!
Ashka S.
Paramus, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This pallet has the most perfect colors for neutral wear or a night out. This is by far my favorite pallet from the naked series. The color payoff is great and I don’t have to work too hard to blend out the shadows or worry about too much fallout. There is slight fallout with the shimmer shades, but isn’t a significant complaint (this tends to happen with most shimmer shades in general). I love that this comes with a double ended shadow brush too!
Hailie M.
colchester vt
I got this palette 2 years ago and on the first day I had it I made so many looks, from that day I never left anywhere without it. Now that I have had this palette for 2 years I had to get rid of the palette, but I know I will buy it again. On a scale of 1 to 10, I  rate it a 10, this palette is amazing and I would recommend.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
How could I not give this palette a perfect score! Adding naked 2 to your palette collection is really going to add so many new looks to eye makeup arsenal. Naked 2 is a palette of twelve neutral colors ranging from light to dark with matte and shimmery shads included. It comes in a plain but classy case with snap closures on each corner. It shuts tight and securely each time and for as long as I've had it and as many times I've dropped it that's impressive. This is a classic for a reason. The highly pigmented colors go on easily and evenly for a subtle but noticable light shade tint or can be build up to a more bold and darker look. The colors blend so smoothly together to create a beautiful smokey look or a blended transition of colors that compliment each other. This naked palette has more gold brown to silver/grey brown shades that work for a natural nude look or for a dark smokey look. The colors all mix and match to give you so many options. This isn't my favorite of the 3 but it still gets plenty of use because even though it's not #1 on my naked palette lists, it's still a favorite palette of mine. I included a picture of my actual palette that I have had for a couple years now. I hear people complain about the price or look for dupes for the naked collection when for the quality and length of product, it's worth investing in. 54 dollars is retail price and even after using this palette routinely throughout the couple years I've owned this, I still have more eye shadow left than eye shadow I have used. That is a big reason as to why I never feel guilty buying high end makeup
Lacey D.
Jackson, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Another fantastic neutral eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. This one is more cool toned neutrals. All the shadows are high quality and blend easily. You can easily create a variety of neutral looks with this palette. Comes with a nice dual ended brush and a includes a good sized mirror. A little pricey, but you are getting 12 shades-not a bad deal.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this palette worth buying?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this palette for someones first urban decay purchase ever or naked 1?
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone find that they get bored with such a neutral palette? I'm thinking of purchasing this but I'm just not totally wowed by the color selection
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never tried this makeup, is good???
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do you use the brush that comes with this palette?