BY URBAN DECAY #91 in Eyeshadow Palettes

When UD junkies cried out for a palette of matte neutrals, Naked Basics delivered—and left them begging for MORE shades. (And we couldn’t deny them!)

Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. We loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin.

So versatile you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it, Naked2 Basics is the kind of palette you’ll reach for again and again.

Every shade in Naked2 Basics features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

While many brands’ matte shadows tend to be chalky or powdery, EVERY shade in Naked2 Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application. It even includes one shade with a slight satin finish, Skimp, that’s ideal for highlighting and adding dimension.

Like the original, Naked2 Basics comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel and a slight sheen. It’s small and compact so it travels well, yet we still packed it with six FULL-size shadows.

What You Get:

Skimp (pale nude satin), Stark (nude-pink matte), Frisk (warm gray matte), Cover (muted red-brown matte), Primal (muted brown matte) and Undone (deep, smoky brown matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cover/Primal Ingredients:

Talc, Kaolin, Mica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Frisk Ingredients:

Mica, Kaolin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Skimp Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Silica, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Stark Ingredients:

Kaolin, Talc, Mica, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Undone Ingredients :

Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Kaolin, Silica, PTFE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 75470 (Carmine)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• I am not to ask you a question, but I would like to congratulate...3 Answers
  • Would you buy it again? Worth the price paid?1 Answers
  • Is this pigmented and worth the cost ?9 Answers
Jen E.
Cranberry Twp., PA
As a working professional, I can't really go to the office wearing the crazy Instagram colorful eyeshadows. I need something pretty but not distracting. This palette fits the bill--and the compact size makes it great for traveling. BUT there are some cons to this palette, however.  1) It's not as cool-toned as it claims to be. If you're looking for a strictly cool-toned palette this isn't the one. and 2) The furthest shade on the right, the grayish black shade, ended up shattering after travel while all of the other shades were perfectly intact. I attempted to repress the pan and cleaned up the other shades but a lot of product was lost in the process.  I have read elsewhere on the internet that other people have had this problem.
Rachel T.
I give this palette 5 stars for my needs and my skin tone. The biggest con on this one is that if you are medium skin or deeper, this really won't show up on you, just because the color scheme of the palette is really light.

For all my fair and light skin tone friends, this palette is great. The shadows are really smooth and blend well. This palette works well on its own to create natural and smoky matte looks. It is also a great "sister palette," as I like to call it, to other palettes with brighter or shimmery colors that lack the matte neutrals you may need for blending. This palette really helps complete looks that are missing a matte neutral. And for 6 eyeshadows in a sturdy package, the price is not too bad.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
I was so extremely disappointed on this :(. I got it from Sephora because I loved the colors and size. It's the perfect palette color selection to carry it on you while traveling or anything and getting a perfect day or smoky look. The quality is awful though. I have other UD palettes and honestly I absolutely love them but this one is terrible! The shades are very powdery and chalky there's no color payoff when applying it and they're super hard to blend. It's just terrible. The times I've used it I end up looking like I don't know how to apply my makeup (which I am really good at) and my eyes are just dirty. UD has some of my favorite palettes but this one just stay away from.
Jennifer W.
I love this palette. It's small and compact very good for travel. And I'm honestly surprised how much I love it and how much I use it I use this pallet literally everyday and when I first got it I wasn't sure and I almost returned it thinking I wasn't going to use it that much but I'm very happy that I didn't. You can do a lot of really pretty basic, everyday, all the way to Smoky looks with this palette. I've also use this pallet in a multi-purpose sort of way and have you some of the Shadows for filling in my brows when I needed to to set my eye primer as well as to use as a powder liner. I would highly recommend this pallet and wood repurchase it again.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Equally usable shades - all super matte
The struggle with eyeshadow palettes is that there's always "that one color" that you end up not using. You run out of one super fast, the others about the same time, and then there's the "blah" color you never wanted in the first place. NO such problem with this palette! Every shade is super usable, I've worn this to work every day this week since I received it in the mail and I've used every shade equally over 5 days. The perfect matte neutral palette for someone like me who favors cooler tones over warm. Another thing I was initially concerned about was the lightest color looked slightly shimmery compared to the others which are very obviously matte. I know it's a highlight, but I still don't like to glitter anywhere at work. The good news is, when I put it on I didn't see a problem with it. It still lays nice and matte on, just with a little bit of a brightening effect. Would definitely recommend to any friends looking for a go-to neutral palette!
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this little palette! This is my go-to palette when I don’t really feel like doing a lot to my eyes with eyeshadow. It has your basic everyday nudes. Naked 2, which is the most basic nude shade, is perfect for my no-eyeshadow eyeshadow look! I’ll use Crave, the very dark brown shade, to sometimes line underneath my bottom lashes. The best part is that it’s travel size! I’ll always bring it with me in my purse just in case I need to make a small touch-up.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
I’ve had this palette for 3 years and every year I return to sephora and repurchase it! I’ve used it on glam nights out to casual days out and I am never disappointed. The pigments are amazing and the endless warm nude looks are beautiful for everyday wear. As a mom of 2 I can’t spend so much time doing my makeup, this palette is literally the first palette I grab for a quick natural look! Highly recommend!!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
I picked this up when I first got introduced to Urban Decay and I really love this little palette. It looks boring at first but it really is the perfect travel companion that allows you to do a variety of neutral looks depending on your day. I have already finished two of the eyeshadows completely out of this palette (which I can never seem to do normally!). Worth picking up and having in your collection for sure.
Samantha S.
['Melfa ', ''], VA
You could never go wrong with the brand Naked. Honestly, their eyeshadow palettes are the best you could ever purchase. They have different palettes with different shades which is convenient instead of using one big pallet with bright and neutral colors all over the place. They're super pigmented as well. Only reason why I didn't put 5 stars is because they're palettes (the larger ones) are usually $50.
Paola M.
This is my favorite stocking stuffer !! I have sisters and they LOVE getting a small eyeshadow palette they can use for everyday! This palette has great shades that can go from day to night. Be careful because being that the shadows are so soft there is a bit of fall out but nothing crazy. Love love love this and the Naked Basics palette 1. Would totally buy again when this one runs out.
Sara C.
Highland Hgts, KY
I've been interested in this. Is it worth the money??
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Is it work the money for someone who doesn't use much makeup, but needs some for occasional night out, party, etc?
Luz C.
I have never used urban decay do you like this naked basics?
Sacha C.
Hi there, Do you think this will be the best naked palette for someone with pale skin with a pink undertone? If not, can anyone recommend which one they think would be? Thanks
Mila G.
Is this pigmented and worth the cost ?