Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette

When UD junkies cried out for a palette of matte neutrals, Naked Basics delivered—and left them begging for MORE shades. (And we couldn’t deny them!)

honey or heat???
Is this a good product? Do you think it’s worth the price? Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette
iss this product any good ?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this little palette! I love how neutral the colours are. The colours compliment my brown eyes so well, but I know it works well with blue and green eyes too because my mom and my cousin both have one of these as well!in reviews
...tried the shadows out at my local Ulta. The color payoff is great and very pigmented.in reviews
I'm obsessed with the makeup pallattes Urban Decay has to offer! They are long lasting and affordable for the quality you receive. The colors are perfect for nights out or just for work! Spend the extra cash and buy this product, you won't regret it!in reviews
Uvalde, TX
Versatile, highly pigmented, great value, amazing. There are 3 matte shades in Naked 2.The colors in this palette do go with its name, these are all gorgeous neutrals that give off the essence of being "naked" but make you look amazing by adding a little unf to your face.The packaging of this palette is nice and great for traveling. I do love the fact that it's tin so it won't get messy like the original
I absolutely love this palette! Urban Decay got it right with their Naked lines. I have fair skin and each of these colors works well in concert with my makeup arsenal. I purchased my palette at Sephora and it has become a staple in my daily makeup process. While it is definitely a "splurge" product, I think it is worth the investment. You can go neutral and complimentary, or you can go dark and shadowy for a more dramatic look. This is a very versatile palette. The color applies well and has nice longevity. I am into both the shimmer and matte look, so I like that there are both represented in this palette, but you don't get a big variety of matte options. The brush that comes with the package is nice and is easy to just grab and use when I'm in a rush in the morning. It is double-ended, so you have some opportunity for precision and varying in approach with application.I've tried a few other palettes that are cheaper, but I find myself pulled back to this product time and time again.  I use all of the colors in this palette and it works well with my style. If you are considering this product but are concerned about the price, make sure you like all of the colors before investing. If it looks like something that fits your style, it is well worth the investment.
Pennsburg, PA
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Bre O.
A very good product. Love using it on a daily basis! It is very long lasting even with a base coat of shadow or cream. My skin tone is Combination/dry. Pros would be that it is very pigmented. Easy to use. The only con I have would be the brush could be improved. I would buy again, a little more on the pricey side! 10/10 recommend!!
10 markievicz heights
This is one of the best products the product is very smooth and soft texture gives a very good pigmented. It is pricey but I would recommend because it's so worth it it's all my favourite eyeshadow pallet Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette
opole
The Naked 2 by Urban Decay is an amazing palette and is worth investing money in! It's really worth the price and is easy to apply and blend. It comes with a double ended brush, Which is great for applying and blending the eyeshadows! I would really recommend it! Plus it comes with a mirror inside the palette which is also great! (€48-€50/$54)
Monson, MA
I like this palette the colors are nice and go together well. However I do wish there were more matte shades because this palette only has two. I do prefer other palettes to this one now but I do still think this is good.
I really do not understand the hype. Like these are realy good shadows but not my fave. I feel like there is only one transition shade so i always have to use other palletes. This is more a cooltone palette.
Milledgeville, GA
The Naked 2 Palette was the first "good" eyeshadow pallet that I have ever owned. I love the different colors and they are all super easy to blend and way more pigmented than the drugstore products that I usually use. The only downside is that I wish that instead of the matte black it was a matte Brown.
My go to daily eyeshadow palette. There are so many color combinations and possibilities with this palette. Worth the money, and it lasts forever because the shadows are so pigmented. I'm going on a year with my palette,of almost every day use, and have not hit the pan on any of the shades!
Bedfordshire
I got this product for Christmas and I think it is amazing. The formula is also very creamy. Worth the money! It has gorgeous colours however I feel that it could do with more matt dark colours to go in the crease.

1,500 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canada
il y a 20 jours
Michelle P. il y a 14 jours
I love my Urban decay palette. It is well worth the price. It stays put! It doesn’t rub all over if you rub your eyes. Blends amazing
Bradley, IL
il y a 3 mois
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette I Need a shadow that does not crease after 4/6 hours. How does this product hold up ?
Michelle P. il y a 14 jours
It’s amazing. I work 20 hour shifts and it stays put all day long. No creasing
Richmond, IN
il y a 3 mois
Jennifer H. il y a 3 mois
Love love love their palettes
il y a 4 mois
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette ? I never use this just wanna know will this money worthy.
Amanda Y. il y a 4 mois
Yes! I have every naked pallette and they aremy favorite. I like the transfer from pan to eye and it's buildable. I've never got a naked pallette I didn't like!