BY URBAN DECAY

When UD junkies cried out for a palette of matte neutrals, Naked Basics delivered—and left them begging for MORE shades. (And we couldn’t deny them!)

Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. We loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin.

So versatile you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it, Naked2 Basics is the kind of palette you’ll reach for again and again.

Every shade in Naked2 Basics features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

While many brands’ matte shadows tend to be chalky or powdery, EVERY shade in Naked2 Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application. It even includes one shade with a slight satin finish, Skimp, that’s ideal for highlighting and adding dimension.

Like the original, Naked2 Basics comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel and a slight sheen. It’s small and compact so it travels well, yet we still packed it with six FULL-size shadows.

What You Get:

Skimp (pale nude satin), Stark (nude-pink matte), Frisk (warm gray matte), Cover (muted red-brown matte), Primal (muted brown matte) and Undone (deep, smoky brown matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cover/Primal Ingredients:

Talc, Kaolin, Mica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Frisk Ingredients:

Mica, Kaolin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Skimp Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Silica, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Stark Ingredients:

Kaolin, Talc, Mica, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Undone Ingredients :

Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Kaolin, Silica, PTFE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 75470 (Carmine)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• I am not to ask you a question, but I would like to cong...3 Answers
  • Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette ? Urban Decay...1 Answers
  • Do you feel like you can get an easy yet edgy eye with ju...1 Answers
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely love this little palette! I love how neutral the colours are. The colours compliment my brown eyes so well, but I know it works well with blue and green eyes too because my mom and my cousin both have one of these as well!" in 665 reviews
  • "This Naked Basics palette is on my Christmas list this year. I've tried the shadows out at my local Ulta. The color payoff is great and very pigmented." in 612 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with the makeup pallattes Urban Decay has to offer! They are long lasting and affordable for the quality you receive. The colors are perfect for nights out or just for work! Spend the extra cash and buy this product, you won't regret it!" in 193 reviews
Nicole N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette!! If I’m bringing makeup with me- this is in the bag. You can create the cleanest almost “no makeup” looks AND you can create a heavy smoky eye. I can’t say enough good things! Urban Decay is an awesome brand and this palette really lasts even though I use it more than any other makeup (accept mascara!) Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Stefani W.
Macon
Purchased at: ULTA
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette This is my go to eye palette for work and weekends where we are not attending an event. This palette is so versatile with the looks I can create and it last all day. Even without eye primer it doesn't give me that oily end of the day clump in the crease of my eye. You are going to pay a little more for Urban Decay but if you are a busy Mom or business who doesn't have time to reapply your makeup it is worth the money.
Sarah H.
haymarket
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is pretty good, I like the small size for travel and often take for interviews. I do feel like it isnt anything amazing as my colourpop shadows perform similarly or better. The application is pretty easy but there is a lot of kickback in the pan. I will probably buy again because as I said it is great for travel and interview looks.
Ashley C.
This is the first higher end product I bought myself in years. As a mom, I keep my makeup routine simple, and this pallet is perfect for the simple and the bold looks. I love the nude tones and I love the feel of the eye shadow. This is well worth the purchase. If you only have to have a few items in your make up bag, this is at the top of my list
Katy L.
This is a good basic pallet. I wish it had a deep brown. I don’t feel like I could get an entire look out of this pallet. It is small and that’s great for traveling. I think if you could get a complete look out of it and will use it. It is worth it, but I would need a shimmer or glitter in order to complete a look. The shadows themselves are great.
Darla S.
This pallette is so nice! It is perfect of you like matte shadows and a natural look. The darker shades can be used for a more dramatic look, but this is a great every day pallette. Colors blend well and very little fallout. If you like natural eyeshadow colors, this is worth the money!
Jackie S.
Bryn Mawr
Perfect baby eyeshadow palette. It has a great range of colors and can deliver anything from a simple wash of color to a blown out smoky eye. I use this palette to supplement my less-neutral palettes and more shimmery singles, but it also stands in its own right.
Jennifer W.
I love this palette. It's small and compact very good for travel. And I'm honestly surprised how much I love it and how much I use it I use this pallet literally everyday and when I first got it I wasn't sure and I almost returned it thinking I wasn't going to use it that much but I'm very happy that I didn't. You can do a lot of really pretty basic, everyday, all the way to Smoky looks with this palette. I've also use this pallet in a multi-purpose sort of way and have you some of the Shadows for filling in my brows when I needed to to set my eye primer as well as to use as a powder liner. I would highly recommend this pallet and wood repurchase it again.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Equally usable shades - all super matte
The struggle with eyeshadow palettes is that there's always "that one color" that you end up not using. You run out of one super fast, the others about the same time, and then there's the "blah" color you never wanted in the first place. NO such problem with this palette! Every shade is super usable, I've worn this to work every day this week since I received it in the mail and I've used every shade equally over 5 days. The perfect matte neutral palette for someone like me who favors cooler tones over warm. Another thing I was initially concerned about was the lightest color looked slightly shimmery compared to the others which are very obviously matte. I know it's a highlight, but I still don't like to glitter anywhere at work. The good news is, when I put it on I didn't see a problem with it. It still lays nice and matte on, just with a little bit of a brightening effect. Would definitely recommend to any friends looking for a go-to neutral palette!
Sydney D.
I love this eyeshadow palette! I use other Urban Decay palettes but this one is colors I use first to put on my base or blend in. The only thing I do not like is it does not have a brush that comes with it. I definitely would recommend this!
Sara C.
Orlando, FL
I've been interested in this. Is it worth the money??
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Is it work the money for someone who doesn't use much makeup, but needs some for occasional night out, party, etc?
Luz C.
I have never used urban decay do you like this naked basics?
Mila G.
Is this pigmented and worth the cost ?