3 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #33 in Eyeshadow Palettes

When UD junkies cried out for a palette of matte neutrals, Naked Basics delivered—and left them begging for MORE shades. (And we couldn’t deny them!)

Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. We loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin.

So versatile you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it, Naked2 Basics is the kind of palette you’ll reach for again and again.

Every shade in Naked2 Basics features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

While many brands’ matte shadows tend to be chalky or powdery, EVERY shade in Naked2 Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application. It even includes one shade with a slight satin finish, Skimp, that’s ideal for highlighting and adding dimension.

Like the original, Naked2 Basics comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel and a slight sheen. It’s small and compact so it travels well, yet we still packed it with six FULL-size shadows.

What You Get: Skimp (pale nude satin), Stark (nude-pink matte), Frisk (warm gray matte), Cover (muted red-brown matte), Primal (muted brown matte) and Undone (deep, smoky brown matte).

Fill Weight: Eyeshadow: 6 x 1.3 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 6 x 0.05 oz

Ingredients

Skimp Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Silica, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate,Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Stark Ingredients:
Kaolin, Talc, Mica, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Methicone,Glyceryl Caprylate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Frisk Ingredients:
Mica, Kaolin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone,Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Cover/Primal Ingredients:
Talc, Kaolin, Mica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Undone Ingredients :
Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Kaolin, Silica, PTFE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone,Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

[+/- (All Shades May Contain/Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides),CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)].

• I am not to ask you a question, but I would like to congratulate y...3 Answers
  • Is this pigmented and worth the cost ?8 Answers
  • Are these worth getting? Or is it the same thing or even better the...2 Answers
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Montclair, CA
A truly beautiful palette! The shades are must haves for everyday looks and can easily be transitioned into nighttime looks either alone, or in conjunction with other shadows/palettes. The shadows are cool/neutral which make them incredibly easy to wear, regardless of your undertone. The fallout is minimal and the shadows are truly matte, which is perfect for crease definition! The darker shades can also be used on the brows, I myself, use the darkest shade, undone as my brow colour and with this shade I'm able to achieve a very natural yet defined brow. Even lighter brunettes and blondes could use some of the shades such as primal or cover as a brow colour as there are no red undertones at all! As well as being incredibly pigmented, the shadows blend effortlessly, giving a beautiful professional look, which is ideal for non-professional makeup artists like my self.

If packaging is important for you then Naked basics won't disappoint! The six shadows are packaged in a elegantly simple compact with a very good sized mirror which makes this ideal for travelling as well as home storage. You can also tell just how much effort went into the packaging by the weight. The good quality packaging adds to the luxury of this product.

I'm a firm believer that every beauty lover needs this palette in their collection.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
This is my favourite every day eyeshadow palette. I much prefer the colours in this to the original, as I personally find black eyeshadow impractical (I never wear them or use them as liner!) and I prefer cooler based eyeshadows.

The size is super handy to pop in everyday makeup bags and purses. The packaging at times I find can be a little bit difficult to open the palette, but I don't know if this will reduce as I wear it more.

The colours are ofcourse, matte, very pigmented but at the same time quite builable. For the most part, I find the lasting power to be quite good however for me it certainly lasts a lot better in the crease than on the lid.

This is a must have eyeshadow and comes in handy when using other shimmery palettes to have mattes there to use as transition and crease colours. Would recommend to all :)
Maria N.
Maria N.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is far and away my favorite eyeshadow palette. I use it literally every single day. Five matte shades and one shade with a subtle shimmer ( the lightest, skimp). All but 1 are different from the regular naked2 palette I believe. They are overall cooler than other naked shades, and so they work better on fair skin, but I think they would work equally well on other skin tones. The shadows are buttery, smooth, and buildable. I use the darkest shade to set my eyeliner, and as an alternative to pencil liner on my bottom lash line. You can do subtle looks all the way to full- on glam smoky eye. I also use it in combination with UD moondust line shadows for a pop of sparkle. Great shadows, great price for the quality. One of my favorite purchases all year.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually won this product my first time trying it through #poshly !!! I was so happy and excited !!! This palette is amazing I love how I can create a beautiful look all my own or follow the basics !!! This is a very high quality makeup !! I love it !! I but urban decay all the time now !!! This palette was a life changer for me because it changed my look on how to apply my shadows how to break the rules and create a urban decay beauty in me !!! I love this product I'm so great full for urban decay they have brought my beauty on the inside out and that alone is worth this product !! I get so many compliments with this product !!! Thank you urban decay and poshly for introducing me to urban decay
Angila J.
Angila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the amount of gorgous looks you can do with this palette is beyond words. from no make up makeup to a dark smokey eye! i love that they are all neutral so i can work it into EVERY look because who doesnt need these shades. the price point is great and the formula, like most UD shadows is amazing and pgimented as well. if i could just buy one palette for the rest of my life it would be this one. yes it doesnt have all the shimmery shadows but it beats getting the bigger palettes and having some shimmery sahdes you never end up using. i just got one of their induividual shadows in a golden shade and top off the look with that if i ever want to do a shimmery color on my lids
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
I bought this as an eyeshadow beginner looking for a natural way to bring definition to my eyes. I didn't want a lot of colors I wouldn't use--I wanted something simple I could practice with and get confident using. The shadow quality is wonderful. These matte shades are buttery soft--and other people notice how velvety the texture is. I like this one over the Naked Basics because the Naked2 Basics has grey as the darkest shade rather than black, which can be a bit unforgiving if you just want a gentle shadow. Definitely blend as you apply--placing then blending can result in underblended looks. All in all, this is exactly what I wanted--and I really enjoy it.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the basic little palette I never knew I needed. I actually picked this up on a whim because I was taking a trip to Disney World and I wanted to keep my packing light. This would give me a good range of options to mix and match with without making my make up bag bulky. This has been my go-to travelling eyeshadow palette. Is it basic? Yes. That's the purpose. It gets the job done. These are pigmented perfectly and easy to blend out. I think they're a great price for the product you get and how easily portable they are.
Nicolle A.
Nicolle A.
Richmond, CA
I really enjoy making looks with this palette. I enjoy the colors, they are really pigmented. Also another thing is that I can use this palette to make night time looks and also day time looks. If you are the type of person who doesnt really like wasting money on any type of stuff, I gotta say this will be worth it purchasing it. As a matter of fact, I've got to say, I do not regret making the purchase of this little palette, because I am so pleased. Besides it has all this neutral colors that basically you will need.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone who wears pretty basic, daytime makeup most days, I found this palette to be pretty much just right. It has great basic colors, but it also allows for you to pump up the intensity for a bolder look if desired. I have had my palette over 2 years, and I see no signs of needing a new one anytime soon. It's a little pricey as compared to the rest of the makeup in my cosmetics bag, but it has been a really great purchase for how long it has lasted and how happy I've been with the product.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
I bought this palette from Ulta a few months ago because I had already hit pan on my Urban Decay naked 2 palettes matte brown shade called "tease". I was looking for matte Browns for my crease and some highlighting shades for under the eyebrow and on the lid. This palette was perfect. I've already hit pan on skimp, stark and cover and I'm planning on repurchasing it again very soon. It's perfect for on the go, the pigmentation is amazing and it blends just as good as the naked 2. I love it!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Highland Hgts, KY
I've been interested in this. Is it worth the money??
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Is it work the money for someone who doesn't use much makeup, but needs some for occasional night out, party, etc?
Luz C.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used urban decay do you like this naked basics?
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Hi there, Do you think this will be the best naked palette for someone with pale skin with a pink undertone? If not, can anyone recommend which one they think would be? Thanks
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What Naked pallet do you like best?