BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Makeup Sets

A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

Skye C.
Ottawa
This set is great, it comes with lots of different makeup products and is not too expensive. Urban decay has always been an amazing makeup brand and has always impressed me. So trying out this set was a great opportunity for me.
Alaa A.
Makkah . saudi Aribia
الله جمال ماشاءالله ودا اكثر من قطعه يستاهل و3 باليتات وكذا روجج يستاهل الشرا وسعره بحجمو وكثرتو تمام
Alexis A.
Chester, Ga
Would love to try this bc I need a tune up on my makeup I get so dark during the summer and then go pale the rest of the year
Meenakshi L.
Bengaluru
I have used makeup brushes of naked. ...those are soo comfortable nd smooth...it really blends well...i daily use it...
Patsie A.
Los Mochis Sinaloa
Una de mis marcas favoritas!! Me encanta Naked😍 y todos sus productos!!! Y quedan hermosas en tu piel y ojos, no cambio por nada esta marca me encanta!! Si no la han probado háganlo
Tainnelys V.
801 W Oakland Park Apt.C-11 Fort Lauderdale Florida
I always have love this products the are the best products ever I love it soo much. Everyone should try it.
jess S.
exeter
I like the product because it has a good pigment and colours. I use this product nearly everyday and have loads of stuff from urban decay. The only problem is the colours can sometimes get a bit to bright and not that natural.
Jazmin P.
, very easy to use and the formulation it contains is quite comfortable to use, I like it, since I have it is like a dream
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I might be the only person in America who isn't so impressed with the Naked Line. I'm boring though, and only use a few colors in the threes palettes I have... that being said I use them to death.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really love this make up kit I had it before and it’s like a really good brand I really loved us all of my friends use it and I only beauty company and like I gave it all of my friends and they really liked it
Daiana L.
How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from someone ?
Ayla-May A.
St, East sussex
Who wants a makeup voxbox?
Messaoudi G.
whould you like to receive it as a VoxBox ?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this worth the money?
Beatriz G.
leiria
would you like to receive this as a gift from someone ?